why do more women lean left than men?

That post does not qualify as proof of any kind. Do you have proof or not?
---...women have become a dependable force for Democrats.---

---Women More Likely to Be Democrats---

Poster X said "i supported the peaceful protests for george floyd & condemned any violence from those that created it.

I support poster X

So you confirm what I said about you. That's unusual for you, but true for a change

Some serious projection there, there's not "anger" in his post. Try keeping control, angry girl

lol ...

you seem to need one of these kazootrollboy...

sarcasm detector.jpg

i see you didn't disagree that he's an incel.

must be 'cause you can relate.

that doesn't even make sense.

time for a med adjustment!

Does it not make sense that a leftist woman trashes women for not being obedient? I don't know that it doesn't since you all do it. Women are not to think for themselves according to you, you're full of misogyny

Does it not make sense that a leftist woman trashes women for not being obedient? I don't know that it doesn't since you all do it. Women are not to think for themselves according to you, you're full of misogyny

for fuck's sake - - - make some sense, will you? if a woman WANTS to be subservient, & it works for the relationship she is in - - - then she can be all she WANTS. i never said otherwise, dummy. it's when she's forced into it, i have a problem with. that would actually hold true for a man as well. not the usual - but i'm sure it happens.

& according to logic, you're full of poo.

for fuck's sake - - - make some sense, will you? if a woman WANTS to be subservient, & it works for the relationship she is in - - - then she can be all she WANTS. i never said otherwise, dummy. it's when she's forced into it, i have a problem with. that would actually hold true for a man as well. not the usual - but i'm sure it happens.

& according to logic, you're full of poo.
Someone pays for this all the time. China had their issues with babies that were females and need them We give them five million Prog American women and we get back one million Chinese women. White guys and Chinese women will both be in heaven in their marriages. And the Chinese will tame the shrews.

Someone pays for this all the time. China had their issues with babies that were females and need them We give them five million Prog American women and we get back one million Chinese women. White guys and Chinese women will both be in heaven in their marriages. And the Chinese will tame the shrews.

'shrews'?

LOL!!!! i sense another incel!

well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

so much for basing your decisions on the heart not the head

Misogynist much?

'shrews'?

LOL!!!! i sense another incel!
We are tired of paying for others if we live our live responsibly. I sense another parasite. Exterminations is the end result. Human history as it were. I try to awaken people like you with these comments. Bu it is the same result. You can not fathom why you purchase Chinese made products and even food.

Forum List

Back