why do more women lean left than men?

lol .. THIS is what i feel good about.

StateCertified?BidenVotesTrumpVotesOtherVotesBiden ShareTrump...
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%
46.9%

original.jpg

vpjoe2.jpg

why is donny still lying about all ^^^ that ^^^ ?

DlpeXt0U4AA03q6.jpg

lol...

Yes, your love of the Democrat party is well established, no reason to crow about voting for Biden just like you always vote for Democrats

well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

so much for basing your decisions on the heart not the head
Any proof of this premise?

Yes, your love of the Democrat party is well established, no reason to crow about voting for Biden just like you always vote for Democrats

your trolling is duly noted.

know what else is duly noted? no (D)s were involved with the insurrection.

oh well.... THAT & also

biden is still prez & the defeated former one has the walls closing in on him.

lol ... tick tock, bitch :p

your trolling is duly noted.

know what else is duly noted? no (D)s were involved with the insurrection.

oh well.... THAT & also

biden is still prez & the defeated former one has the walls closing in on him.

lol ... tick tock, bitch :p

Bully shit. You and your criminal party supported insurrection all last summer as you supported leftist groups attacking America all over the country. You're a traitor, Benedict Arnold, you are a complete traitor to your country

Bully shit. You and your criminal party supported insurrection all last summer as you supported leftist groups attacking America all over the country.

i supported the peaceful protests for george floyd & condemned any violence from those that created it. btw - some 10K were arrested nation wide that were involved in such violence ... as they should have been.

i didn't agree with any trump humper who attended donny's rally & their subsequent march to the capital - BUT those that were peaceful & didn't enter the capital to go hunting for the VP or congress critters had every right to their little get together under the constitution's 1st amendment.

shirley you agree with those that did break into the capital & were on the hunt ... RIGHT? so far some 700 humpers were arrested & over 100 PLEADED GUILTY. the rest are pussy ass cowards not willing to stand up for their CONvictions.

anyhoo.... know what is also DULY NOTED? yer deflection.

&

deflection denied.jpg

You're a traitor, Benedict Arnold, you are a complete traitor to your country

Capitol riot committee has interviewed 250 people so far

By MARY CLARE JALONICKDecember 2, 2021

Looking ahead to next year,[2022] Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the vice chairwoman, said the committee anticipates it will hold “multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened every minute of the day on January 6th, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack.”
Capitol riot committee has interviewed 250 people so far | AP News

:popcorn:

i'm betting that ivankaaaaaaaaaaaaa has sold her her daddy out to save her own skin ... no wonder why she has been so quiet lately.

:p

i supported the peaceful protests for george floyd & condemned any violence from those that created it. btw - some 10K were arrested nation wide that were involved in such violence ... as they should have been.

i didn't agree with any trump humper who attended donny's rally & their subsequent march to the capital - BUT those that were peaceful & didn't enter the capital to go hunting for the VP or congress critters had every right to their little get together under the constitution's 1st amendment.

shirley you agree with those that did break into the capital & were on the hunt ... RIGHT? so far some 700 humpers were arrested & over 100 PLEADED GUILTY. the rest are pussy ass cowards not willing to stand up for their CONvictions.

&

View attachment 585655

Looking ahead to next year,[2022] Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the vice chairwoman, said the committee anticipates it will hold “multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened every minute of the day on January 6th, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack.”

i'm betting that ivankaaaaaaaaaaaaa has sold her her daddy out to save her own skin ... no wonder why she has been so quiet lately.

You hate Liz. Liz represents privilege. Endless wars from what she is part of. People who are supposed Repubs have shown their true colors over the last several years and longer. From Scarborough to Krystal to George Will and so many more. People revered by their voters like yours. Only all shills and frauds. And war mongers. We wised up. So you better make sure you do not gloat to much as they become of your party with your war mongers. Trump was of peace.

How emotional are women? Well, I was working for a liberal setting when Trump won. I arrived a bit late for work in a room with say 40 cubicles, and you could hear a pin drop, the atmosphere was TENSE. A guy comes over to talk about the election results, 5 seconds later the gal next to me starts crying, runs over and says STOP talking about the election and runs back to her seat. Next thing you know the administrator sends an email to 100s we were not to talk about the election.

Until that da we'd never rec'd an email we weren't supposed to talk about something. But remember, it's the Republicans who represent..........THE GASTAPO.....Oooooooooo, Ahhhhhhh!

Now imagine that for a moment, you're not allowed to talk about an election simply because WOMEN ARE BUTT-HURT. Had Hillary won popcorn and balloons, you can bet on that for sure, and we'd have taken it like human adults, but that clearly doesn't work for leftists. I went to a meeting a few hours later, women were crying, wholly fuck.

And you asshole, excuse me DICK leftists still can't come to terms your propaganda throws you around like rag dolls so you develop the mentality of rag dolls.
Well, it would be more polite in such a case not to talk about such a divisive subject at work.

I think more women lean left because many of the things Republican’s dismiss as “women’s issues” are taken up be the Democrats. For example childcare, which affects our ability to participate in the workforce, the right to make decisions on our own bodies or access to affordable health care. I also think, my opinion only, we tend to think more holistically about what the future holds for the children we bear in terms of resources, environment, and climate change. We all worry about the economy and jobs but that is often more short term.

My goodness, I'm not sure that was a compliment -----
Are you having problems reading between the lines? Liberal Democrats are winning elections because women were given the right to vote. It was obviously a big mistake to give them that.

Are you having problems reading between the lines? Liberal Democrats are winning elections because women were given the right to vote. It was obviously a big mistake to give them that.
It certainly was from a male point of view ----

By the way, you didn't "give" us anything. We took it.

You hate Liz.

wrong.

Liz represents privilege.

true.

Endless wars from what she is part of. People who are supposed Repubs have shown their true colors over the last several years and longer.

true.

From Scarborough to Krystal to George Will and so many more.

oooOOOoooo ... now i see ... you mean the above forementioned aren't goosestepping partisan party over country stooges...

liz cheney, although the insurrection was her red line is very much a partisan hack. always was ... always will be; sans jan 6, 2021

People revered by their voters like yours. Only all shills and frauds. And war mongers. We wised up. So you better make sure you do not gloat to much as they become of your party with your war mongers.

i am an indy ... i have no party. nice try though!

Trump was of peace.

trump was, is, & shall forever be for trump. whatever gets him what he wants. he waged war on jan 6 ... you're just too blind to see it for what it was.

^^^

incel
/ˈinˌsel/

noun

1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"
:blowpop:

&

View attachment 585655

What is this?

Poster X supports "peaceful protests," she swears!
and yet Poster X says NOTHING about the violent protests.

Yes, poster X supports violent protests, she is lying. You are poster X

I think more women lean left because many of the things Republican’s dismiss as “women’s issues” are taken up be the Democrats. For example childcare, which affects our ability to participate in the workforce, the right to make decisions on our own bodies or access to affordable health care. I also think, my opinion only, we tend to think more holistically about what the future holds for the children we bear in terms of resources, environment, and climate change. We all worry about the economy and jobs but that is often more short term.

So you mean you're pro woman so you're silent when Democrats destroy any woman who disagrees with them on any subject.

Oh, wait, you aren't really pro woman. In fact you're Archie Bunker. Women will be obedient. You are just lying, you don't support "women." If you did, you would support conservative women, libertarian women, any other non-Democrat woman and you totally do not, you support the idiots destroying any non-compliant woman. It's just pathetic.

I'm going to slow this down for you since you're not getting it ...

... If you are PRO WOMAN you support WOMEN you DISAGREE WITH not only the women you agree with. Beting "pro-woman" means the status of someone being a woman matters to you.

Let's review.

Women Coyote agrees with: Are good with Coyote
Women Coyote disagrees with: Let them rot in hell

Huh, being a "woman" doesn't actually matter to you? What does matter to you? Any ideas? You don't, do you? Be honest

What is this?

Poster X supports "peaceful protests," she swears!

Yes, poster X supports violent protests, she is lying. You are poster X
Poster X said "i supported the peaceful protests for george floyd & condemned any violence from those that created it.

I support poster X

What is this?

a reply.

Poster X supports "peaceful protests,"

fact

she swears!

nope. no swearing.

just stating fact.

lol ...

fake news

Yes, poster X supports violent protests,

lol ... more fake news.

she is lying. You are poster X

nope. just stating fact.

you are fake.

so fake off.

So you mean you're pro woman so you're silent when Democrats destroy any woman who disagrees with them on any subject.

Oh, wait, you aren't really pro woman. In fact you're Archie Bunker. Women will be obedient. You are just lying, you don't support "women." If you did, you would support conservative women, libertarian women, any other non-Democrat woman and you totally do not, you support the idiots destroying any non-compliant woman. It's just pathetic.

I'm going to slow this down for you since you're not getting it ...

... If you are PRO WOMAN you support WOMEN you DISAGREE WITH not only the women you agree with. Beting "pro-woman" means the status of someone being a woman matters to you.

Let's review.

Women Coyote agrees with: Are good with Coyote
Women Coyote disagrees with: Let them rot in hell

Huh, being a "woman" doesn't actually matter to you? What does matter to you? Any ideas? You don't, do you? Be honest

:auiqs.jpg:holy crap kazoo - you are down right certifiable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back