why do more women lean left than men?

well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

so much for basing your decisions on the heart not the head
That should be obvious. Democrats support issues that are of particular interest to women such as equal pay for women in the workforce, abortions rights, government assistance to single parent families, government assistance for child care, ending violence against women, and constitutional equality. Republicans typically skirt these issues claiming dealing with them is too costly, a state matter, or they just ignore them.

That should be obvious. Democrats support issues that are of particular interest to women such as equal pay for women in the workforce, abortions rights, government assistance to single parent families, government assistance for child care, ending violence against women, and constitutional equality. Republicans typically skirt these issues claiming dealing with them is too costly, a state matter, or they just ignore them.
Mostly what I see is "gibs me that." Most of these demands are about getting money from other people and getting what men have earned without doing the work.

Am amazed at the huge amount of non female posters who can read both minds and feelings of the female gender Wish I had that talent/skill.

Wish I had that talent/skill.

Oh, come on ... Don't cut yourself short in the skills category

You know some serious skills at faking it can come in pretty handy at times.
That poor bastard will think he scored a gold medal ... And you can soak in the tub, read a book and drink some tea in peace.

You cheated than also.

hillary lost, accepted it, conceded within 24 hrs & moved on enjoying her life. if donny were smart - he would have too instead of having multiple investigations goin' on.

i know.

you mean all your fellow trump humping troll buds who also mean zero to me?

:113:

don't forget you came knocking on MY door with this little b/f, kazoo.

We SERIOUSLY need an emoji of our head hitting our desk as we fall asleep in boredom

Forum List

Back