why do more women lean left than men?

for fuck's sake - - - make some sense, will you? if a woman WANTS to be subservient, & it works for the relationship she is in - - - then she can be all she WANTS. i never said otherwise, dummy. it's when she's forced into it, i have a problem with. that would actually hold true for a man as well. not the usual - but i'm sure it happens.

& according to logic, you're full of poo.

And playtime takes a big swing, totally whiffs and falls flat on her ass.

Kaz: A real woman supports other women doing what they want.

playtime: A woman can suck up to a man and serve him if she wants to!

Do you see the fundamental difference between what we said and where you whiffed on it? You don't, do you? Be honest

lol .. THIS is what i feel good about.

StateCertified?BidenVotesTrumpVotesOtherVotesBiden ShareTrump...
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%
46.9%

original.jpg

vpjoe2.jpg

why is donny still lying about all ^^^ that ^^^ ?

DlpeXt0U4AA03q6.jpg

lol...
You feel good about massive fraud that put a corrupt pedophile in office?

That's why decent people think you are scum.

'cept it wasn't.

but i think it's okey dokey to have public hearings in 'vivid color ' ... just like the velociraptor, liz cheney says is gonna happen. do you think
jim hominahominahomina jordan will p*ussy out & not come b4 the comittee, like mark meadows & scott perry? after all, he said he has nothing to hide.....
Do you suppose you could spare us your incoherent babbling?

We are tired of paying for others if we live our live responsibly.

ooooooo - kkkkkkkkkkkkkk...............

I sense another parasite.

LOL! oh dear ... oh my..... try again, incel.

Exterminations is the end result.

:ack-1:

Human history as it were.

seig heil!

I try to awaken people like you with these comments.

i'm well aware of people like you.

achtung!

Bu it is the same result. You can not fathom why you purchase Chinese made products and even food.

alrighty then ... carry on, incel.

And playtime takes a big swing, totally whiffs and falls flat on her ass.

Kaz: A real woman supports other women doing what they want.

playtime: A woman can suck up to a man and serve him if she wants to!

Do you see the fundamental difference between what we said and where you whiffed on it? You don't, do you? Be honest

do you see the fundamental difference in my humoring you because you are a troll & me having a serious discussion with a critically thinking biped?

you don't ... do you? i won't tell you to be honest, 'cause well.... it's just not in your DNA.

I don't know about that, playtime has clearly convinced herself that her lying over and over makes it true

ummmm.... try 60+ cases brought b4 judges - some that are even trump appointed.... threw them out because there was

now read sssssslllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy......

NO EVIDENCE.

& there were multiple audits showing it was clean & legit....

even the cyber ninja turtles down in AZ showed biden actually got MORE votes than previously counted. THAT just tickled me to pieces.

know where some of the real fraud occurred?

Swing State Trumpers Forged Electoral Letters in Harebrained Scheme to Overturn Biden’s Win

Groups from at least five states sent forged elector documents​

JANUARY 12, 2022 11:00AM ET
By
PETER WADE

Pro-Trump groups in at least five states sent the government forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the recipient of the state’s 2020 electors. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow reported on the falsified documents Tuesday night, noting that the fake certifications, which were obtained by watchdog group American Oversight, have “almost the exact same wording” to the real documents.

“They sent them into the government as if they were real documents,” Maddow said. “They actually created these fake documents purporting to be the real certifications of them as electors,” she added. “They all match, exactly. Same formatting, same font, same spacing, almost the exact same wording. All of them.”

Politico reported on Monday that Arizona and Michigan attempted to fool the National Archives by sending forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the recipient of the state’s 2020 electors, and that the Jan. 6 committee now has those fake certificates, thanks to the secretaries of State for both swing states.
Swing State Trumpers Forged Electoral Letters in Harebrained Scheme to Overturn Biden's Win

wisconsin
michigan
nevada
arizona
georgia...
AND
new mexico
pennsylvania

The six other states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania — joined Wisconsin in submitting documents to Congress certifying falsely that the majority of votes — and therefore the Electoral College votes — went to Trump.

The documents, all filed by Republicans for Trump, were brought to light through a Freedom of Information Act request by the D.C.-based watchdog group American Oversight, which requested all 2020 certificates of electoral votes that were not already published as the 2020 Electoral College Results.
Will false Trump electors' attempt to hijack the Wisconsin vote be punished? - Wisconsin Examiner

oh man oh man.... that is gonna be fun watching THEM get nabbed. :p

do you see the fundamental difference in my humoring you because you are a troll & me having a serious discussion with a critically thinking biped?

you don't ... do you? i won't tell you to be honest, 'cause well.... it's just not in your DNA.

And Playpen realizing she's out of material goes with, no I'm not, you are! I stopped reading here, eight year old. Get your own schtick. We both know nothing but bull

ummmm.... try 60+ cases brought b4 judges - some that are even trump appointed.... threw them out because there was

now read sssssslllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy......

NO EVIDENCE.

& there were multiple audits showing it was clean & legit....

even the cyber ninja turtles down in AZ showed biden actually got MORE votes than previously counted. THAT just tickled me to pieces.

know where some of the real fraud occurred?

Swing State Trumpers Forged Electoral Letters in Harebrained Scheme to Overturn Biden’s Win

Groups from at least five states sent forged elector documents​

JANUARY 12, 2022 11:00AM ET
By
PETER WADE

Pro-Trump groups in at least five states sent the government forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the recipient of the state’s 2020 electors. MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow reported on the falsified documents Tuesday night, noting that the fake certifications, which were obtained by watchdog group American Oversight, have “almost the exact same wording” to the real documents.

“They sent them into the government as if they were real documents,” Maddow said. “They actually created these fake documents purporting to be the real certifications of them as electors,” she added. “They all match, exactly. Same formatting, same font, same spacing, almost the exact same wording. All of them.”

Politico reported on Monday that Arizona and Michigan attempted to fool the National Archives by sending forged certificates of ascertainment declaring Trump the recipient of the state’s 2020 electors, and that the Jan. 6 committee now has those fake certificates, thanks to the secretaries of State for both swing states.
Swing State Trumpers Forged Electoral Letters in Harebrained Scheme to Overturn Biden's Win

wisconsin
michigan
nevada
arizona
georgia...
AND
new mexico
pennsylvania

The six other states — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania — joined Wisconsin in submitting documents to Congress certifying falsely that the majority of votes — and therefore the Electoral College votes — went to Trump.

The documents, all filed by Republicans for Trump, were brought to light through a Freedom of Information Act request by the D.C.-based watchdog group American Oversight, which requested all 2020 certificates of electoral votes that were not already published as the 2020 Electoral College Results.
Will false Trump electors' attempt to hijack the Wisconsin vote be punished? - Wisconsin Examiner

oh man oh man.... that is gonna be fun watching THEM get nabbed. :p
Who besides Madcow is saying this actually happened?

Forum List

Back