Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest. www.theguardoan.com A Republican theme on abortions: " It's OK for me, evil for thee. " August 25, 2018 the week in Patriarchy An illustrious list of Republican men who are publicly anti-abortion, but privately have supported women in their lives having abortions. -Arua Mahdawi Personally, I consider the article was largely a disappointment, it didn't mention in any big names like Trump, or any of the other big Republican leaders. So it didn't investigate very thoroughly. Nonetheless, it helps explain we are all only human and guilty of many sins, so we shouldn't be dwelling on the sins of others. Yet here I am, isn't gossip wonderful ! I've always been a sinner and I don't lie about it.

Anti-Abortionists Hypocrisy at it's Finest. www.theguardoan.com A Republican theme on abortions: " It's OK for me, evil for thee. " August 25, 2018 the week in Patriarchy An illustrious list of Republican men who are publicly anti-abortion, but privately have supported women in their lives having abortions. -Arua Mahdawi Personally, I consider the article was largely a disappointment, it didn't mention in any big names like Trump, or any of the other big Republican leaders. So it didn't investigate very thoroughly. Nonetheless, it helps explain we are all only human and guilty of many sins, so we shouldn't be dwelling on the sins of others. Yet here I am, isn't gossip wonderful ! I've always been a sinner and I don't lie about it.
www.theguardian.com

First off you might be the only person to have heard of that site. Second your link takes me to a Shopify website, a website that wants me to pay to have my computer unlocked and another off the wall site but no story on abortion of any kind.
second I understand that you are all for it. Too bad your mother was not so in favor of it.

First off you might be the only person to have heard of that site. Second your link takes me to a Shopify website, a website that wants me to pay to have my computer unlocked and another off the wall site but no story on abortion of any kind.
second I understand that you are all for it. Too bad your mother was not so in favor of it.
The site came up for free for me. That's kind of a nasty thing to say to somebody that's already here, somebody that exists. If I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't be here. Overpopulation is killing this planet.

You should try it again. They never asked me for money. I pressed the search button put in Republican hypocrisy about abortion and it came right up.

In the original post I put a o instead of an i in guardian. I corrected it in post number two, that's the one that works.

Sorry about all these posts, I'm not all for abortion. I'm all for a woman's right to choose what to do with her life. If I were a woman, abortion will be my last choice. I'd practice safe sex. If there was rape or incest involved in the situation, I would go to a non-Christian hospital, be thoroughly examined, take the morning after pill and file it with the police department. If I was a married woman and the fetus was terribly deformed or had multiple problems or was threatening my life then I would have no alternative but to have an abortion. By using all these means I think the majority of abortions can be prevented. Education and better women's health are the key to reducing abortions, not creating punitive laws and making women criminals because of it. For the past 18 years the number of abortions has steadily decreased because of the two factors I mentioned. That is what we should be reporting our efforts into. Not making women second class citizens and criminals.

Sorry about all these posts, I'm not all for abortion. I'm all for a woman's right to choose what to do with her life. If I were a woman, abortion will be my last choice. I'd practice safe sex. If there was rape or incest involved in the situation, I would go to a non-Christian hospital, be thoroughly examined, take the morning after pill and file it with the police department. If I was a married woman and the fetus was terribly deformed or had multiple problems or was threatening my life then I would have no alternative but to have an abortion. By using all these means I think the majority of abortions can be prevented. Education and better women's health are the key to reducing abortions, not creating punitive laws and making women criminals because of it. For the past 18 years the number of abortions has steadily decreased because of the two factors I mentioned. That is what we should be reporting our efforts into. Not making women second class citizens and criminals.
It's not unusual for republicans' women to have abortions, but the republicans' women deny it like their life depended on it. Some republican men actually talk their partner into it.

His link led me to a Chinese coat hangar factory. WTF? :dunno:

SCOTUS and POTUS are run by Catholics, the people in power that allow abortions

So what?

The site came up for free for me. That's kind of a nasty thing to say to somebody that's already here, somebody that exists. If I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't be here. Overpopulation is killing this planet.
Why do you say that is a nasty thing to say? You do not want others here.

In the original post I put a o instead of an i in guardian. I corrected it in post number two, that's the one that works.
Finally got to the site but your article is not there. To say the thing does not do much actual reporting but does do a lot of leftist claptrap would be a very accurate description.

It's not too late for an extremely late-term abortion.

Your body, your choice.
I don't believe in suicide I don't believe in killing people that are already here. They are real. Besides it's against state law. And that law makes sense except when someone is gravely ill and in torment and close to death. Then I believe it is their right to choose. I'm not at that point yet and I hope I never will be. Best wishes to you also.

Finally got to the site but your article is not there. To say the thing does not do much actual reporting but does do a lot of leftist claptrap would be a very accurate description.
Well it did report specific cases that made the news anyway.

Forum List

Back