why do more women lean left than men?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

so much for basing your decisions on the heart not the head

well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

To me it is more emotional than compassionate. I too thought it was the compassionate thing, but if you think about it, it isn't compassionate for men to compete in womens sports, or (as you said) make people dependent on government, etc. It is the opposite, but at the surface it can move ones emotions. I think it may be, in part, they don't always have the same desires as men. We tend to question what we are told, and do our own research. If we didn't we too may fall for all the propaganda of CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Vox, the current Whitehouse, etc. But right wingers are more analytical. We like facts to base our decisions on and not emotion.

Women let emotion run them, for the most part.
they need to look at the facts...

we all do.. we can all let emotions get away with us...

u know.. even the Let's go Brandon kind... (not that i have a problem with LGB)

To me it is more emotional than compassionate. I too thought it was the compassionate thing, but if you think about it, it isn't compassionate for men to compete in womens sports, or (as you said) make people dependent on government, etc. It is the opposite, but at the surface it can move ones emotions. I think it may be, in part, they don't always have the same desires as men. We tend to question what we are told, and do our own research. If we didn't we too may fall for all the propaganda of CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Vox, the current Whitehouse, etc. But right wingers are more analytical. We like facts to base our decisions on and not emotion.
so true

someone said we are gettingg to the point of a 2nd civil war..

Far more Rs own gunss than Ds... so

hmmm... wonder who will win that one?

so true

someone said we are gettingg to the point of a 2nd civil war..

Far more Rs own gunss than Ds... so

hmmm... wonder who will win that one?
Don't forget...they will try and take them first ;). However, that may be what would kick something like that off in the first place.

Thanks for letting us know you're an incel.

But to answer your question, it's because the right wings policies suck.

You probably still think trump won.
When quoting a post you should be quoting the entire post, and then underline the part you would like to address. In this case it didn't change the meaning, but it can at times. As far as your comment (which I quoted in full), I would like you to show where I ever stated that.

Good point. I don't know what happened to the men in our society. Guessing they were told they were "toxic" if they were masculine in any way. Sad to see American men becoming .... well ... less manly.
Want to know a secret? All people have emotions.

I can’t think of anything less “manly” than lying to oneself because you are acting like someone expects you to.

What left wing policies do you personally like?
Well from a worldwide perspective this is more of a centrist policy (both right wing and left wing promote it) but in the US it's considered by your ilk ie the right wing nut job to be communistic.....universal healthcare. So I'm not sure if I'd count that one.

Forum List

Back