Why do military people hate Republicans?

Air Force definitely more left leaning.

Not sure how you formed this opinion. I was in the USAF from Carter through Clinton. Enlisted and commissioned. I never met anyone who was "left leaning". Most people were conservative though not necessarily Republican. Clinton was hated and he made no secret he hated us. Carter was despised. Regan and both Bushes were popular.

I'm retired from flying now but I teach part time at a training facility where certain USAF pilots train. They couldn't stand Obama's PC, gay loving, anti-American bullshit. I have yet to hear any of them comment on Trump.

Don't forget how military votes mysteriously don't make a flight or in time to count in an election....the democrats despise the military....remember Hillary demanding a bird colonel bus tables at some Rose Garden party....he stomped off and she tried to get him court martialed, as if he had to take orders from her psychotic fat ass.

I hear ya....imagine having to salute a muslim communist like Obama selling out our country to Iran and Russia and keeping our economy in chinese handcuffs.

During our formal Wing dining ins, the poor Wing Commander would have to toast the Commander-in-Chief. It was tradition. Under Clinton, three squadrons of officers would rise for the toast. Most would leave their glasses on the table. We stood at rigged attention during the toast but we weren't going to hoist our glasses for that scumbag. I sat across from a British officer at one of these events and his was shocked at our behavior. Amused but shocked.

8403BF82-FDBD-4D02-B92C-DFBFA893CA7C.gif

I hear ya....imagine having to salute a muslim communist like Obama selling out our country to Iran and Russia and keeping our economy in chinese handcuffs.

During our formal Wing dining ins, the poor Wing Commander would have to toast the Commander-in-Chief. It was tradition. Under Clinton, three squadrons of officers would rise for the toast. Most would leave their glasses on the table. We stood at rigged attention during the toast but we weren't going to hoist our glasses for that scumbag. I sat across from a British officer at one of these events and his was shocked at our behavior. Amused but shocked.
Yet the military love Trump

Go figure

I was deployed overseas when I saw the headlines about the Ken Starr report. A local newspaper had all the gritty, nasty details of the report in it.

I think that is the only time in my 20 years of active duty that I was actually angry at the current Commander in Chief.

If I was still on active duty, I would have that same feeling about Trump.

Came out today that Trump had a doctor friend falsified a claim of bone spurs to get out of military service

Yet, they still love him

Putin’s new hypersonic missiles make the US military redundent anyhow.
Just pray the brat in the Whitehouse doesn’t fall out of love with his Russian boyfriend and press that red button.

Last edited:
Most of the military folks I know like Trump.

They like him way better than they liked Obama. In fact most of them hated Obama and were more than glad when he was gone.

Exactly right! :clap2: ^^^

The OP doesn't know what she is talking about!

Came out today that Trump had a doctor friend falsified a claim of bone spurs to get out of military service

Yet, they still love him
It’s all about money......lots of it.
At least Trump might have the military on his side in the coming civil war. If he keeps the cach flowing.

Last edited:
trump epitomizes why I never served, even with the encouragement of a beloved relative who was a USAF lifer during the Nixon era. What do you do when you have sworn an oath to serve and then end up with some scum like trump as your your commander-in-chief? Does one have to salute such a bag of shit?

Does one have to salute such a bag of shit?

Would you have saluted Obama?

Military veterans against Donald Trump

I have seen countless videos of veterans against Donald Trump. why do they hate him and Republicans so much?

Are military people democrats?

48959203_599818643773571_7923788583184367616_n.jpg
I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of our military members are from the south and VERY republican.

Yeah. This is why we are at perpetual war. The GOp knows that military stuff plays in the sticks . After all, they just can’t rely on the rich for votes . The numbers don’t work .

Military veterans against Donald Trump

I have seen countless videos of veterans against Donald Trump. why do they hate him and Republicans so much?

Are military people democrats?

48959203_599818643773571_7923788583184367616_n.jpg
I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of our military members are from the south and VERY republican.

Yeah. This is why we are at perpetual war. The GOp knows that military stuff plays in the sticks . After all, they just can’t rely on the rich for votes . The numbers don’t work .
Republicans have always supported our troops, unlike the left who have a well documented history of mocking and LITERALLY spitting on our veterans.

Forum List

Back