Why do military people hate Republicans?

When I worked for the Army, I could never understand the support of George Bush

He launched unnecessary invasions that killed thousands of soldiers and wounded tens of thousands of soldiers. He forced them into repeated redeployments. Yet, they worshiped him

Since you never bothered to serve, you could never understand.

When I worked for the Army, I could never understand the support of George Bush

He launched unnecessary invasions that killed thousands of soldiers and wounded tens of thousands of soldiers. He forced them into repeated redeployments. Yet, they worshiped him
They literally brainwash the weak minded in the military until they are mindless killing machines. When they are told to jump they dont question "how high?" They apologize for not doing it yesterday and jump. The ones that already have that mindset do it for the privilege. Luckily I was able to exist with my mind still intact.

There are plenty of commisioned officers who are Democrats.
That wasnt my experience. I can only speak on what I saw.
I was one of them. Of course that was a while long while ago. Things may be different today.
I'm pretty sure there were some commissioned officers that were Dems. I didnt mean to imply all were right leaning.
I found most officers to be conservative and very religious
There are always exceptions

Conservative yes, religious no. But I was in the Marines and religion was never a big thing.

I remember way back when the Commandant issued a White Letter about the "deglamorization of Alcohol"....my CO said "glamorize it? hell we worship it!"
Was that in the early 90's I remember a white letter that said if you drank more then 3 beers a week you had a drinking problem that went over like a lead balloon. LOL

That wasnt my experience. I can only speak on what I saw.
I was one of them. Of course that was a while long while ago. Things may be different today.
I'm pretty sure there were some commissioned officers that were Dems. I didnt mean to imply all were right leaning.
I found most officers to be conservative and very religious
There are always exceptions

Conservative yes, religious no. But I was in the Marines and religion was never a big thing.

I remember way back when the Commandant issued a White Letter about the "deglamorization of Alcohol"....my CO said "glamorize it? hell we worship it!"
Was that in the early 90's I remember a white letter that said if you drank more then 3 beers a week you had a drinking problem that went over like a lead balloon. LOL

Mid-90s I think. I was with the FA-18 squadron at the time. The cruise book from our last WestPac has a picture our CO sitting in the cockpit holding a Budweiser!

I quit drinking in 84 after my son was Born I only drank to get drunk and my family is full of alcoholics I saw where I was headed. But the commandant trying to stop drinking in the ranks was hilarious. No one took it seriously.

Forum List

Back