Why do liberals defend China? Now Cuomo is blaming Europe

No one is responsible for a virus. It moves from place to place via animals and humans. Where it goes and where it came from is no ones fault. How a nation responds to viral epidemic is a different matter.

say-S.jpg

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples
Beth Baumann
Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

What is the goal?
Anyone who murders citizens who express personal opinion is a friend of the Left.

And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)

Of course Trump also claims to be friends with the dictators of North Korea, Russia and Turkey- but hey- like your Dear Leader- just keep lying your ass off.
Yeah. Xenophobic Trump has been easy on China and there’s no tensions whatsoever.
Are you stupid or do you just play a moron on USMB?

LOL- I am just quoting your Dear Leader as he tells Americans what great friends he is with Dictators

And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)

Maybe I should share more of Trump praising dictators who have had reporters killed:

* "Well, thank you very much. It's my honor to be with a friend of mine, somebody I've become very close to, in many respects, and he's doing a very good job: the President of Turkey." (June 29, 2019)
* "Thank you very much. It's a great honor and privilege -- because he's become a friend of mine -- to introduce President Erdogan of Turkey. He's running a very difficult part of the world. He's involved very, very strongly and, frankly, he's getting very high marks." (September 21, 2017)

No one is responsible for a virus. It moves from place to place via animals and humans. Where it goes and where it came from is no ones fault. How a nation responds to viral epidemic is a different matter.

say-S.jpg

Beth Baumann
Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

Just pointing out- kind of not necessary considering the source and the poster- but absolutely no citation in the article- or anywhere else from a government agency that concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab.

Just typical Trumpian Fake News.

We know for certain the ball was dropped. We know for certain we could have saved many more lives. We don't know for certain which lives would have been saved.

We do know for certain it's too late to find out. dOnald tRump is now the most prolific mass murder of all time.

FLAT OUT LIE!

OBVIOUSLY you are becoming more and more desperate as each day passes and each day more and more incriminating information is declassified daily showing the corruption of the far left. I understand this is your worse nightmare, but you really do need to open your eyes soon.
Well I wouldn't call Trump a mass murder- incompetence doesn't make him a murder. But 87,000 Americans have died under his watch and certainly thousands of those deaths were preventable with prior planning and bold action early in the pandemic.

Just pointing out- kind of not necessary considering the source and the poster- but absolutely no citation in the article- or anywhere else from a government agency that concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab.

Just typical Trumpian Fake News.

always-S.jpg

Here are two citations from the article. I understand your desperation.

They defend China because they share the same goals and have the same enemies.

Communism

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe

He isn't in bed with China......

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....

Again...here is the result of Trump shutting down air travel to Europe )belatedly) with no plan for what to do with returning travelers.

Not a lot different from what happened with returning travelers from China

2000.jpg

What is the goal?
Not joining in on you're rabid witch hunt do any mean we are defending China.

Cuomo is making the point that the strain that has caused so much grief in New York is from Europe, not China.
Doesn't matter where it came from. Cuomo spread it around NY like a Kalifornia wildfire.

What a putz.
Policy was to put infected back into the Nursing homes...........and didn't even know the policy til asked by a reporter.................then spun like a top later on how it wasn't his fault for the purge there.
And maybe if tRump hadn't alienates all the folks who had already dealt with it in other parts of the world we would have had that little tidbit of information.

That's your argument? A maybe? Dumbass.
We know for certain the ball was dropped. We know for certain we could have saved many more lives. We don't know for certain which lives would have been saved.

We do know for certain it's too late to find out. dOnald tRump is now the most prolific mass murder of all time.
Who were the DUMB ASSES putting infected people into Nursing homes.......

Dumb Asses ........fitting symbol for the Dem Party..............the highest deaths were in BLUE Districts ...................where they PURGED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE ELDERLY
You're seriously triggered over this.

The responsibility rests, at the base, with the administration.

They dropped the ball.

Cuomo is making the point that the strain that has caused so much grief in New York is from Europe, not China.

Cuomo royally screwed the pooch with an incredibly bad decision. So bad, I believe it borders on criminal negligence. His decision cost 1,700 lives and he is now desperate to blame someone, anyone else. Pathetic!
You wanna talk criminal negligence? tRump was warned in November about everything from the possibility of a pandemic to supply shortages to......

His death toll.is approaching 90,000.

Cuomo royally screwed the pooch with an incredibly bad decision. So bad, I believe it borders on criminal negligence. His decision cost 1,700 lives and he is now desperate to blame someone, anyone else. Pathetic!

Meanwhile of course- now 87,000 Americans have died under Trump's watch. How many of them died because of Trump's poor decision? Thousands- and he is now desperate to blame someone, anyone else. Pathetic.
Every last covid19 casualty is squarely in tRump's lap.

What is the goal?

Doesn't matter where it came from. Cuomo spread it around NY like a Kalifornia wildfire.

What a putz.
Policy was to put infected back into the Nursing homes...........and didn't even know the policy til asked by a reporter.................then spun like a top later on how it wasn't his fault for the purge there.
And maybe if tRump hadn't alienates all the folks who had already dealt with it in other parts of the world we would have had that little tidbit of information.

Dumb Asses ........fitting symbol for the Dem Party..............the highest deaths were in BLUE Districts ...................where they PURGED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE ELDERLY

They dropped the ball.

You wanna talk criminal negligence? tRump was warned in November about everything from the possibility of a pandemic to supply shortages to......

Yep, and we all know how well Pelosi and Cuomo followed any recomendations. You truly are an idiot.

What is the goal?

What a putz.
Sorry Son, but tRump was the one getting the briefing a, he was the one who was supposed to know what to to.

He was also the one who was sitting around with both thumbs up his butt doing nothing.

His death toll is about to cross 90,000 Americans needlessly dead because of his incompetence.
Um, Cuomo was on National TV telling Trump it was HIS decision to close stuff in NY, not Trump's.

Cuomo NEVER closed the subway, and only figured out a few weeks ago they should be cleaned. Moron.

Cuomo sent infected old people INTO nursing homes..............killing THOUSANDS.

Get a clue, Moron.

Let’s make this clear.

China is the creator of the virus, not Trump.

If you blame Trump over China, you need to swim in a lake.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.
Only a true Trumpkin would believe that the coronavirus came from Mars

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
I do blame china for covering up the chinese disease long enough for it to spread around the world

whether the virus spread from the wet markets or escaped from a chinese bio lab is unimportant

And that is reasonable- though in reality it almost certainly would have spread around the world eventually- but if China had not been covering up how bad it was the world would certainly have been better prepared.

I actually think that if it escaped from a bio lab would be very important- and certainly if there is ever any actual evidence that it did- we should know about it- and the United States should hold China accountable- allowing a disease to escape from a bio-lab is far different from a disease developing because of contamination between bats and other animals.

But I hope that no country- ours included- allows its government to blame China for its own lack of preparedness, and ineffectual responses to the pandemic.
I actually dont blame china for doing bio research

Its not wrong to study that subject

But there have been numerous warning that chinese safety standards are lax
I read an article by a US scientist that worked there for several years. He described it as one the safest virology labs in the world.
I would like to see that article and what possible conflict of interest the scientist has

On the surface the WHO is very prestigious

Yet it has been corrupted by chinese influence and money

What is the goal?

What a putz.

They dropped the ball.

Yep, and we all know how well Pelosi and Cuomo followed any recomendations. You truly are an idiot.
So... What recommendations.did tRump make?

'Cause all I heard was a shitload of waffling. As usual.

What is the goal?

What a putz.

They dropped the ball.

For Christ sake, you are stupid.

What is the goal?

What a putz.

They dropped the ball.

For Christ sake, you are stupid.

So, what reccomendations did tRump make again?

Forum List

Back