Why do liberals defend China? Now Cuomo is blaming Europe

What is the goal?
The virus came to New York from Europe.

What is the goal?
Where did it come from to get to Europe, Dummy?

CHI-NA!

Let’s make this clear.

China is the creator of the virus, not Trump.

If you blame Trump over China, you need to swim in a lake.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.
Only a true Trumpkin would believe that the coronavirus came from Mars

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
I do blame china for covering up the chinese disease long enough for it to spread around the world

whether the virus spread from the wet markets or escaped from a chinese bio lab is unimportant

And that is reasonable- though in reality it almost certainly would have spread around the world eventually- but if China had not been covering up how bad it was the world would certainly have been better prepared.

I actually think that if it escaped from a bio lab would be very important- and certainly if there is ever any actual evidence that it did- we should know about it- and the United States should hold China accountable- allowing a disease to escape from a bio-lab is far different from a disease developing because of contamination between bats and other animals.

But I hope that no country- ours included- allows its government to blame China for its own lack of preparedness, and ineffectual responses to the pandemic.
I actually dont blame china for doing bio research

Its not wrong to study that subject

But there have been numerous warning that chinese safety standards are lax
I read an article by a US scientist that worked there for several years. He described it as one the safest virology labs in the world.
Was his name Dr Joseph Biden?

Let’s make this clear.

Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.

I do blame china for covering up the chinese disease long enough for it to spread around the world

whether the virus spread from the wet markets or escaped from a chinese bio lab is unimportant

And that is reasonable- though in reality it almost certainly would have spread around the world eventually- but if China had not been covering up how bad it was the world would certainly have been better prepared.

I actually think that if it escaped from a bio lab would be very important- and certainly if there is ever any actual evidence that it did- we should know about it- and the United States should hold China accountable- allowing a disease to escape from a bio-lab is far different from a disease developing because of contamination between bats and other animals.

But I hope that no country- ours included- allows its government to blame China for its own lack of preparedness, and ineffectual responses to the pandemic.

I read an article by a US scientist that worked there for several years. He described it as one the safest virology labs in the world.
I would like to see that article and what possible conflict of interest the scientist has

On the surface the WHO is very prestigious

Yet it has been corrupted by chinese influence and money

Actually, there are several US scientist who worked at the institute and with WIV researchers who say no, it did not get accidentally released nor did it get created in a lab.

What is the goal?
Not joining in on you're rabid witch hunt do any mean we are defending China.

Cuomo is making the point that the strain that has caused so much grief in New York is from Europe, not China.
Doesn't matter where it came from. Cuomo spread it around NY like a Kalifornia wildfire.

What a putz.
Policy was to put infected back into the Nursing homes...........and didn't even know the policy til asked by a reporter.................then spun like a top later on how it wasn't his fault for the purge there.
And maybe if tRump hadn't alienates all the folks who had already dealt with it in other parts of the world we would have had that little tidbit of information.

That's your argument? A maybe? Dumbass.
We know for certain the ball was dropped. We know for certain we could have saved many more lives. We don't know for certain which lives would have been saved.

We do know for certain it's too late to find out. dOnald tRump is now the most prolific mass murder of all time.
Who were the DUMB ASSES putting infected people into Nursing homes.......

Dumb Asses ........fitting symbol for the Dem Party..............the highest deaths were in BLUE Districts ...................where they PURGED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF THE ELDERLY
You're seriously triggered over this.

The responsibility rests, at the base, with the administration.

They dropped the ball.
Not joining in on you're rabid witch hunt do any mean we are defending China.

Cuomo is making the point that the strain that has caused so much grief in New York is from Europe, not China.

Cuomo royally screwed the pooch with an incredibly bad decision. So bad, I believe it borders on criminal negligence. His decision cost 1,700 lives and he is now desperate to blame someone, anyone else. Pathetic!
You wanna talk criminal negligence? tRump was warned in November about everything from the possibility of a pandemic to supply shortages to......

His death toll.is approaching 90,000.

Yep, and we all know how well Pelosi and Cuomo followed any recomendations. You truly are an idiot.
So... What recommendations.did tRump make?

'Cause all I heard was a shitload of waffling. As usual.

For Christ sake, you are stupid.

So, what reccomendations did tRump make again?

Dang, do I look like your parent, do your own fricken homework.

What is the goal?

CHI-NA!
And your point is?

What is the goal?

CHI-NA!
And your point is?
I thought it was obvious enough for a kindergartner to figure out. Sorry.

Libtards love China because Hunter Biden made mega bucks off them.
The only one who has professed his love for China is Donald Trump.

Trump and his crime family continue to make mega bucks off of China- no wonder Trump lavished so much praise on the Commie's and their leader.

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe

He isn't in bed with China......

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)

Let’s make this clear.

over 100 countries are calling for investigations into china over the virus !

Let’s make this clear.

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe

He isn't in bed with China......

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)
thats called diplomacy ! Trump was trying to get better trade deals for Americas people ! if you think Trump isnt tougher on china than any democrat then you must believe the tariffs on chinese imports and the sanctions on chinese companies are something your comrades enjoy !

Let’s make this clear.

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

please explain how the most rapid mobilization of the government and the private sector [emphasis on the private sector] in 75 yrs to fight this virus is a failure ..

Obviously you have never been in a serious negotiation with anyone for anything. If the occasion ever arises for you, apparently your methodology would be to denigrate and call the person vile names in order to establish your position.

That's your plan?

What is the goal?
Ask DJT, you fucking Stinkweed.

Let’s make this clear.

I would like to see that article and what possible conflict of interest the scientist has

On the surface the WHO is very prestigious

Yet it has been corrupted by chinese influence and money

Actually, there are several US scientist who worked at the institute and with WIV researchers who say no, it did not get accidentally released nor did it get created in a lab.

And other knowledgable observers who say otherwise

US officials were reportedly concerned that safety breaches at a Wuhan lab studying coronaviruses in bats could cause a pandemic

What is the goal?

Goal? They don't have a goal. It's just TDS. If Trump called it a European Virus, they would be calling it a Chinese Virus by now.

What is the goal?

CHI-NA!
And your point is?
I thought it was obvious enough for a kindergartner to figure out. Sorry.
Then I will assume that your point is China bears the responsibility for the virus because the first known cases were in China. Using your logic Egypt is responsible for Cancer, Germany for syphilis, and Africa for Aids.

Forum List

Back