Why do liberals defend China? Now Cuomo is blaming Europe

Trump made the US response to the virus a political issue from day one.
Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years..............He's been under attack by a bunch of wacked out libs forever now..........Where were they doing away with THEIR POLITICS during a crisis..............oh yeah........having a trial for BS charges..........

Your ASS party has a lot of nerve saying a damned thing............as Dem Governors purged their nursing homes and elderly in many states do THEIR POLICY
Eagle needs to take an anger management class. He sounds like a very angry white man who is pissed the world has passed him by. Get help before you hurt someone.

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe

He isn't in bed with China......

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)
thats called diplomacy ! Trump was trying to get better trade deals for Americas people ! if you think Trump isnt tougher on china than any democrat then you must believe the tariffs on chinese imports and the sanctions on chinese companies are something your comrades enjoy !

Let’s make this clear.

China is the creator of the virus, not Trump.

If you blame Trump over China, you need to swim in a lake.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.
Only a true Trumpkin would believe that the coronavirus came from Mars

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
over 100 countries are calling for investigations into china over the virus !

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

please explain how the most rapid mobilization of the government and the private sector [emphasis on the private sector] in 75 yrs to fight this virus is a failure ..

Oh do I really need to spell it out for you- well you Trumpkins do have a problem with facts
Lets review the facts:
The United States leads the world in both coronavirus cases and coronavirus deaths- over 80,000 Americans have died from coronavirus during Trump's watch.
Our deaths per 100K/population are 28.10- which puts us ahead of the UK and France- but far behind Canada with 16.27, Germany with 9.74 and Poland with 2.5 and South Korea- which had its first case the same day as the United States- with an astonishingly low .51.

What explanation do you have for why the United States so many more deaths per capita than Germany and South Korea- who had just as much warning as the United States?
If having 3 times more Americans die than Germans is not considered a failure of leadership what is? Football coaches have been replaced for doing better than that.

I think you confuse what Trump said- with what he failed to do.

A few more points:
Under Trump:
The pandemic response team was disbanded
The pandemic response plan was ignored
The United States lagged far behind South Korea and Germany in sending out tests- and when it did send out the first tests- 3 weeks after Germany and South Korea- they were defective.
The United States- when a U.S. manufacturer offered to ramp up production of American made masks- repeatedly- in January- but the Trump administration turned them down.
Trump has repeatedly downplayed the significance
Trump repeatedly downplayed the significance of the coronavirus- including this gem from February:

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

As of today- there are now 1,000,000 times more cases than when Trump told Americans it would be down to zero within a couple of days.

View attachment 338740
Your post is full of lies.

Last edited:

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)
thats called diplomacy ! Trump was trying to get better trade deals for Americas people ! if you think Trump isnt tougher on china than any democrat then you must believe the tariffs on chinese imports and the sanctions on chinese companies are something your comrades enjoy !

Let’s make this clear.

Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

please explain how the most rapid mobilization of the government and the private sector [emphasis on the private sector] in 75 yrs to fight this virus is a failure ..

Oh do I really need to spell it out for you- well you Trumpkins do have a problem with facts
Lets review the facts:
The United States leads the world in both coronavirus cases and coronavirus deaths- over 80,000 Americans have died from coronavirus during Trump's watch.
Our deaths per 100K/population are 28.10- which puts us ahead of the UK and France- but far behind Canada with 16.27, Germany with 9.74 and Poland with 2.5 and South Korea- which had its first case the same day as the United States- with an astonishingly low .51.

What explanation do you have for why the United States so many more deaths per capita than Germany and South Korea- who had just as much warning as the United States?
If having 3 times more Americans die than Germans is not considered a failure of leadership what is? Football coaches have been replaced for doing better than that.

A few more points:
Under Trump:
The United States lagged far behind South Korea and Germany in sending out tests- and when it did send out the first tests- 3 weeks after Germany and South Korea- they were defective.
The United States- when a U.S. manufacturer offered to ramp up production of American made masks- repeatedly- in January- but the Trump administration turned them down.
Trump repeatedly downplayed the significance of the coronavirus- including this gem from February:

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

As of today- there are now 1,000,000 times more cases than when Trump told Americans it would be down to zero within a couple of days.

View attachment 338740
Outside of a few hotspots in Blue States handled by democrat governors, this nation did quite well.
I don't think that it was Trump who told those states to put infected patients in with the nursing homes.
If he did could you please link that for all of us.
Should be blaming China and WHO for all the misinformation regarding the severity of this virus.
But, I see your not, you're blaming Trump, which leads me to believe it's just all political
with you and your ilk trying to bring down a duly elected president..
It's obvious that you're all butt hurt, and have been for the last three years.
Oh you really shouldn't just get all of your information from Trump and Fox News.

Not sure how you consider 80,000 dead Americans doing 'quite well'.
How is China to blame for the fact that the United States has far, far more deaths per capita than South Korea or Germany?

I have no problem with blaming China for its failures- again- I can't find any 'liberal' who defends China- only Trump- but we won't be voting November on how China handled the pandemic that has killed over 80,000 Americans- we will be voting on whether Trump did a good job.
Might want to look at the governors of those states that have the high death rate and see what they were doing.
NY, Ma, NJ, Mi. I do see a trend here.
The top 6 Chinese Virus death states are all run by Dimwingers.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740
Outside of a few hotspots in Blue States handled by democrat governors, this nation did quite well.
I don't think that it was Trump who told those states to put infected patients in with the nursing homes.
Should be blaming China and WHO for all the misinformation regarding the severity of this virus.
But, I see your not, you're blaming Trump, which leads me to believe it's just all political
Oh you really shouldn't just get all of your information from Trump and Fox News.

How is China to blame for the fact that the United States has far, far more deaths per capita than South Korea or Germany?

I have no problem with blaming China for its failures- again- I can't find any 'liberal' who defends China- only Trump- but we won't be voting November on how China handled the pandemic that has killed over 80,000 Americans- we will be voting on whether Trump did a good job.
Might want to look at the governors of those states that have the high death rate and see what they were doing.
The number one country for Covid-19 Deaths in the world is run by a Republican.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740
Yet you are unable to point a single lie out.

Poor little Trumpkin- all you have left is to lie about your lies.

From Republican George Conway:
"For Trump supporters, let me make one thing VERY clear!
For the record NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump’s fault.
Here’s a detailed list of what we are blaming him for:
* Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Keep tuned.
* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.
* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.
* In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.
* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.
* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that responds to public health threats.
* In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.
* Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.
* Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.
* Trump pretended the virus had been contained.
Repeat. We do not blame Trump for the virus. We blame him for gutting the nation’s preparations to deal with it. We blame him for bungling testing and allowing it to spread uninhibited. We blame him for wasting taxpayer money on applause lines at his rallies (like The Wall). We blame him for putting his own political life over American human life. I hope this clears things up."

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

With a few key stupid democrat governors who made deadly decisions.
Facts are in the details

Trump made the US response to the virus a political issue from day one.
Where the hell have you been for the last 3 years..............He's been under attack by a bunch of wacked out libs forever now..........Where were they doing away with THEIR POLITICS during a crisis..............oh yeah........having a trial for BS charges..........

Your ASS party has a lot of nerve saying a damned thing............as Dem Governors purged their nursing homes and elderly in many states do THEIR POLICY
Eagle needs to take an anger management class. He sounds like a very angry white man who is pissed the world has passed him by. Get help before you hurt someone.
STFU........have you seen my 4 iron...........oops.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

and the states with the highest death rate are run by dems ! why did democrats put infected patients back into elder care facilities ?

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

US death rate is about 1/2-1/3 of those first world countries with govt run healthcare.

Oops!

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Lie #1:

CLAIM: President Donald Trump “fired the entire White House pandemic team.”

VERDICT: Partly false. Former National Security Advisor John Bolton “dissolved” the pandemic office but staff remained to deal with the issue.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

and the states with the highest death rate are run by dems ! why did democrats put infected patients back into elder care facilities ?
Which happens to be the states with highest population density and thus the most cases. It's pretty easy to maintain a 6 foot distance between people in a state with only 1.2 persons per square mile.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Which happens to be the states with highest population density and thus the most cases. It's pretty easy to maintain a 6 foot distance between people in a state with only 1.2 persons per square mile.
Well, some of those states also did some very stupid stuff with the elderly.
Common sense was not the order for the day or weeks there.

Republicans seriously believe liberal Democrats wrote this tweet:

1590280633509.jpeg

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Lie #1:

VERDICT: Partly false. Former National Security Advisor John Bolton “dissolved” the pandemic office but staff remained to deal with the issue.

lol Breitbart
Here is what I posted:
And that is absolutely correct
The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice ( here ). The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters.

In May 2018, the team was disbanded and its head Timothy Ziemer, top White House official in the NSC for leading U.S. response against a pandemic, left the Trump administration, the Washington Post reported ( here ). Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.

Have the Trumpkins been able to find anyone defending China- other than Trump?

I haven't seen a post yet of any 'liberal' defending China, but have posted several posts of Trump defending China's handling of the pandemic.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Lie #1:

lol Breitbart
Here is what I posted:
And that is absolutely correct
The Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice ( here ). The unit resided under the National Security Council (NSC) — a forum of White House personnel that advises the president on national security and foreign policy matters.

In May 2018, the team was disbanded and its head Timothy Ziemer, top White House official in the NSC for leading U.S. response against a pandemic, left the Trump administration, the Washington Post reported ( here ). Some members of the global health and security team were merged into other units within the NSC, the article said.
Not disbanded.

That lie was debunked weeks ago.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

US death rate is about 1/2-1/3 of those first world countries with govt run healthcare.

Oops!

I don't support Trump, but I don't blame Trump for anything over health care because that is not the job of a president in the US.

But in general, countries with socialized medicine did best.
The best example is Germany, which had hardly any deaths.
And they attribute that to the efficiency of their socialized medicine with better access and more invested.

Forum List

Back