Why do liberals defend China? Now Cuomo is blaming Europe

It's more that they are doing the opposite of what Trump does.

Nancy used to have a fire under her about China now she doesn't.
Could it be because their candidate is in bed with China? Maybe

He isn't in bed with China......

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)
thats called diplomacy ! Trump was trying to get better trade deals for Americas people ! if you think Trump isnt tougher on china than any democrat then you must believe the tariffs on chinese imports and the sanctions on chinese companies are something your comrades enjoy !

Let’s make this clear.

China is the creator of the virus, not Trump.

If you blame Trump over China, you need to swim in a lake.

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.
Only a true Trumpkin would believe that the coronavirus came from Mars

China no more created this virus than the United States created measles- based upon the facts we know.

As I said before- there is plenty to blame China for- but there is no evidence that China created this virus- anymore than there is evidence for the Chinese claim that the United States created this virus. China screwed up its handling of this disease- and for that China deserves blame- but-

If you blame only China for what has happened in the United States- and ignore Trump's failures in this crisis- well you are just another Trumpkin- always looking to blame someone else for Trump's failure.
over 100 countries are calling for investigations into china over the virus !

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

please explain how the most rapid mobilization of the government and the private sector [emphasis on the private sector] in 75 yrs to fight this virus is a failure ..

Oh do I really need to spell it out for you- well you Trumpkins do have a problem with facts
Lets review the facts:
The United States leads the world in both coronavirus cases and coronavirus deaths- over 80,000 Americans have died from coronavirus during Trump's watch.
Our deaths per 100K/population are 28.10- which puts us ahead of the UK and France- but far behind Canada with 16.27, Germany with 9.74 and Poland with 2.5 and South Korea- which had its first case the same day as the United States- with an astonishingly low .51.

What explanation do you have for why the United States so many more deaths per capita than Germany and South Korea- who had just as much warning as the United States?
If having 3 times more Americans die than Germans is not considered a failure of leadership what is? Football coaches have been replaced for doing better than that.

I think you confuse what Trump said- with what he failed to do.

A few more points:
Under Trump:
The pandemic response team was disbanded
The pandemic response plan was ignored
The United States lagged far behind South Korea and Germany in sending out tests- and when it did send out the first tests- 3 weeks after Germany and South Korea- they were defective.
The United States- when a U.S. manufacturer offered to ramp up production of American made masks- repeatedly- in January- but the Trump administration turned them down.
Trump has repeatedly downplayed the significance
Trump repeatedly downplayed the significance of the coronavirus- including this gem from February:

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

As of today- there are now 1,000,000 times more cases than when Trump told Americans it would be down to zero within a couple of days.

View attachment 338740
Outside of a few hotspots in Blue States handled by democrat governors, this nation did quite well.
I don't think that it was Trump who told those states to put infected patients in with the nursing homes.
If he did could you please link that for all of us.
Should be blaming China and WHO for all the misinformation regarding the severity of this virus.
But, I see your not, you're blaming Trump, which leads me to believe it's just all political
with you and your ilk trying to bring down a duly elected president..
It's obvious that you're all butt hurt, and have been for the last three years.

It should be the New York virus.

Or the Cuomo virus.
New york state has 350k cases, US has 1.54M cases.
New york has 23 percent of cases in US, and its the Cuomo virus?

td1obtw3tjz41.jpg
Even worse
United States has 1,529k cases, the world has 4,968k cases so
the United States has approximately 30% of the cases in the world- even though we are only some 4.25% of the world population.

Or as Trump calls it- a pretty good job:
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

1590014518132.png

China owns him .... completely........ his son put his dad on the hook to the Chinese....and other foreign governments because they aren't as competent in their evil as the clinton's are....
And again- it is not the 'left' who claims friendship with dictators- that again would be your Dear Leader
"And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and -- but I like him a lot. I've gotten to know him very well. He's a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that -- he's a strong guy, tough guy." (June 30, 2019)
* "President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, 'But I am not King, I am president.' I said, 'No, you're president for life and therefore, you're King.' He said, 'Huh. Huh.' He liked that." (April 2, 2019)
* "I had President Xi, who's a friend of mine, who's a very, very good man." (April 12, 2018)
thats called diplomacy ! Trump was trying to get better trade deals for Americas people ! if you think Trump isnt tougher on china than any democrat then you must believe the tariffs on chinese imports and the sanctions on chinese companies are something your comrades enjoy !

Let’s make this clear.

Oh so it came from Mars then.............OK........we go and declare War on ET then...............freaking alien asshole.

Fine with me. I have no problem at all with investigating China- and finding out what China did or did not do.

please explain how the most rapid mobilization of the government and the private sector [emphasis on the private sector] in 75 yrs to fight this virus is a failure ..

Oh do I really need to spell it out for you- well you Trumpkins do have a problem with facts
Lets review the facts:
The United States leads the world in both coronavirus cases and coronavirus deaths- over 80,000 Americans have died from coronavirus during Trump's watch.
Our deaths per 100K/population are 28.10- which puts us ahead of the UK and France- but far behind Canada with 16.27, Germany with 9.74 and Poland with 2.5 and South Korea- which had its first case the same day as the United States- with an astonishingly low .51.

What explanation do you have for why the United States so many more deaths per capita than Germany and South Korea- who had just as much warning as the United States?
If having 3 times more Americans die than Germans is not considered a failure of leadership what is? Football coaches have been replaced for doing better than that.

A few more points:
Under Trump:
The United States lagged far behind South Korea and Germany in sending out tests- and when it did send out the first tests- 3 weeks after Germany and South Korea- they were defective.
The United States- when a U.S. manufacturer offered to ramp up production of American made masks- repeatedly- in January- but the Trump administration turned them down.
Trump repeatedly downplayed the significance of the coronavirus- including this gem from February:

As of today- there are now 1,000,000 times more cases than when Trump told Americans it would be down to zero within a couple of days.

View attachment 338740
Outside of a few hotspots in Blue States handled by democrat governors, this nation did quite well.
I don't think that it was Trump who told those states to put infected patients in with the nursing homes.
Should be blaming China and WHO for all the misinformation regarding the severity of this virus.
But, I see your not, you're blaming Trump, which leads me to believe it's just all political
Oh you really shouldn't just get all of your information from Trump and Fox News.

Not sure how you consider 80,000 dead Americans doing 'quite well'.
How is China to blame for the fact that the United States has far, far more deaths per capita than South Korea or Germany?

I have no problem with blaming China for its failures- again- I can't find any 'liberal' who defends China- only Trump- but we won't be voting November on how China handled the pandemic that has killed over 80,000 Americans- we will be voting on whether Trump did a good job.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740
Oh you really shouldn't just get all of your information from Trump and Fox News.

How is China to blame for the fact that the United States has far, far more deaths per capita than South Korea or Germany?

I have no problem with blaming China for its failures- again- I can't find any 'liberal' who defends China- only Trump- but we won't be voting November on how China handled the pandemic that has killed over 80,000 Americans- we will be voting on whether Trump did a good job.
Might want to look at the governors of those states that have the high death rate and see what they were doing.
NY, Ma, NJ, Mi. I do see a trend here.

Obviously you have never been in a serious negotiation with anyone for anything. If the occasion ever arises for you, apparently your methodology would be to denigrate and call the person vile names in order to establish your position.

That's your plan?

Okay- so you are saying that Trump was lying?

Remember- so were many of the times Trump proclaimed his friendship with dictators prior to the Coronavirus- glad to share again how much he praised Xi and China for their transparency and hard work handling the Cornavirus- of course this is before the United States got hit hard by the coronavirus under Trump's watch- and Trump needed another scapegoat:

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

eb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Thank you for acknowledging that you've never done anything.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Might want to look at the governors of those states that have the high death rate and see what they were doing.
Tell me more about how the United States is doing 'quite well' with 80,000 dead Americans.

Obviously you have never been in a serious negotiation with anyone for anything. If the occasion ever arises for you, apparently your methodology would be to denigrate and call the person vile names in order to establish your position.

That's your plan?

Okay- so you are saying that Trump was lying?

Remember- so were many of the times Trump proclaimed his friendship with dictators prior to the Coronavirus- glad to share again how much he praised Xi and China for their transparency and hard work handling the Cornavirus- of course this is before the United States got hit hard by the coronavirus under Trump's watch- and Trump needed another scapegoat:

Jan. 22, Twitter:

“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

eb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

Thank you for acknowledging that you've never done anything.
Thank you for acknowledging that Donald Trump is responsible for the deaths of 80,000 Americans.

What is the goal?
Because like all Marxist fags, he hates Western civilization.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

Tell me more about how the United States is doing 'quite well' with 80,000 dead Americans.
330 million people
Why are you giving a pass to those liberal governors? Oh, wait....you don't have to answer that, it's obvious
I don't see you whining about the annual flu deaths, which makes me think your
Just playing politics as pathetic as that is.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

330 million people
Why are you giving a pass to those liberal governors? Oh, wait....you don't have to answer that, it's obvious
I don't see you whining about the annual flu deaths, which makes me think your
Just playing politics as pathetic as that is.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740

You're dodging what I posted. :auiqs.jpg:
That figures

Thank you for acknowledging that Donald Trump is responsible for the deaths of 80,000 Americans.

Syriusly, this is extremely good.

As you know, initial predictions were for 2.2 million deaths.

April 21, 2020 3:05PM
How One Model Simulated 2.2 Million U.S. Deaths from COVID-19
By Alan Reynolds

When it came to dealing with an unexpected surge in infections and deaths from SARS‐CoV‐2 (the virus causing COVID-19 symptoms), federal and state policymakers understandably sought guidance from competing epidemiological computer models. On March 16, a 20‐page report from Neil Ferguson’s team at Imperial College London quickly gathered enormous attention by producing enormous death estimates. Dr. Ferguson had previously publicized almost equally sensational death estimates from mad cow disease, bird flu and swine flu.

"Since January, the percentage of US voters who say China is an “enemy” has risen 11 points to 31%, while the percentage of voters who say China is either an ally or friend has fallen 9 points to a combined 23%, a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows. "

"Some wacko in China just released a statement blaming everybody other than China for the Virus which has now killed hundreds of thousands of people. Please explain to this dope that it was the “incompetence of China”, and nothing else, that did this mass Worldwide killing! " - President Trump
Some wacko in the Us released a statement blaming everybody other than Donald Trump for for the devastation the virus has caused in the US killing nearly a hundred thousand. Please explain that it was Donald Trump incompetence and nothing else that did this mass killing in the US.

It should be the New York virus.

Or the Cuomo virus.
New york state has 350k cases, US has 1.54M cases.
New york has 23 percent of cases in US, and its the Cuomo virus?

td1obtw3tjz41.jpg
Even worse
United States has 1,529k cases, the world has 4,968k cases so
the United States has approximately 30% of the cases in the world- even though we are only some 4.25% of the world population.

Or as Trump calls it- a pretty good job:

View attachment 338757
soooo you believe the bullshit number of infections your chicom pals released ? please tell us why cuomo put infected patients back into elderly care homes ? if Trump would have done something that reckless the left would be calling for his arrest !

"Some wacko in China just released a statement blaming everybody other than China for the Virus which has now killed hundreds of thousands of people. Please explain to this dope that it was the “incompetence of China”, and nothing else, that did this mass Worldwide killing! " - President Trump
Some wacko in the Us released a statement blaming everybody other than Donald Trump for for the devastation the virus has caused in the US killing nearly a hundred thousand. Please explain that it was Donald Trump incompetence and nothing else that did this mass killing in the US.
keep running on that in until the election ..... i dont think you will like the outcome .

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740
Just curious, but exactly what did the Chinese government say that has proven to be misinformation in regard to the virus.

Let’s make this clear.

Lets review the facts:

A few more points:
Under Trump:

View attachment 338740
Just curious, but exactly what did the Chinese government say that has proven to be misinformation in regard to the virus.
wow !

Forum List

Back