Why do leftists focus on the mythological "assault rifle" when most gun violence is committed with a handgun?

Is it because rural white people own AR style weapons while inner city blacks use handguns?

I can't think of ANY logical reason for this fixation on a weapon that is seldom used during the commission of a crime while at the same time ignoring the epidemic of handgun violence in inner cities.
Ok, get rid of the hand guns.................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
cops and criminals first,, and then I have no problem giving mine up,,
I always say, "when the rest of the world gives up weapons, then I will"
I find it odd that the criminals and cops are the only ones responsible for unjust deaths with guns, buts its the law abiding they want to take guns from,,

I have carried a gun since I was a kid. Hell, we used to take them to school and leave them in our cars - to go rabbit or squirrel hunting after classes. No one cared. Then I joined the Army - was assigned a M14 and then a M16. Left Vietnam and became a CID agent and carried 22 years. Only used my weapon once.

Now, as a civilian, these worthless assholes tell me that I shouldn't have the right to protect myself and my family. Sounds like Mao, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, or Mussolini.

Frankly, they can kiss my old, wrinkled lilly white ass......

Is it because rural white people own AR style weapons while inner city blacks use handguns?

I can't think of ANY logical reason for this fixation on a weapon that is seldom used during the commission of a crime while at the same time ignoring the epidemic of handgun violence in inner cities.

Well, as best I can figure - the dumbass fascists use the "AR" as "Assault Rifle" when it is not - never has been and never will be. The "AR" actually means - "Armalite Rifle" and was given that moniker by the architect Eugene Stoner.

I have noticed that these idiots have never considered that the Thompson machine gun (Tommy Gun) or the "Browning Automatic Rifle" are actually "assault weapons"

The civilian version is neither an "assault rifle" nor is it "automatic" capable. I have a Remington 700 rifle with a scope. I can take a head off at 700 yards - but it isn't a "scary black" rifle.......

It's nothing more than a lack of understanding or just complete incompetence on the fascists part. However, it doesn't change their zeal to get rid of ANY private gun ownership by civilians, a necessary part of takeover.

These assholes fool no one........no one.
You are correct, it is never possible to pin down the term “assault rifle”

The goal should be to reduce the lethality of these weapons in mass shootings. Banned weapons should be defined by rate of fire and magazine capacity.

Cut down on the number of bullets that can be fired in an assault

I see....so am I correct when I can only assume that you would be OK with a flintlock smooth bore rifle.....for the stupid "masses"?

Depends…

How many rounds per second can a flintlock fire?
How many school children have been slaughtered with a flintlock?

Because if they had a clue then they would actually be trying to restrict criminals and not guns. But can not have that. Better to restrict guns and law enforcement. Because guns and law enforcement are probably not going to vote for them anyway.

You mean things like background checks?

its almost like their motives are of a far more sinister intent,,,

I'm surprised that Biden begin with the Brown Bess the assault weapon used by our revolutionary forefathers'.
I do however agree with you regarding the fact that handguns (pistols) are the primary weapons used by inner city criminals.

Well, as best I can figure - the dumbass fascists use the "AR" as "Assault Rifle" when it is not - never has been and never will be. The "AR" actually means - "Armalite Rifle" and was given that moniker by the architect Eugene Stoner.

I have noticed that these idiots have never considered that the Thompson machine gun (Tommy Gun) or the "Browning Automatic Rifle" are actually "assault weapons"

The civilian version is neither an "assault rifle" nor is it "automatic" capable. I have a Remington 700 rifle with a scope. I can take a head off at 700 yards - but it isn't a "scary black" rifle.......

It's nothing more than a lack of understanding or just complete incompetence on the fascists part. However, it doesn't change their zeal to get rid of ANY private gun ownership by civilians, a necessary part of takeover.

The goal should be to reduce the lethality of these weapons in mass shootings. Banned weapons should be defined by rate of fire and magazine capacity.

I see....so am I correct when I can only assume that you would be OK with a flintlock smooth bore rifle.....for the stupid "masses"?

Depends…

how many people have been killed after they gave up their guns to an oppressive government??

over 120 million,,

Depends…

how many people have been killed after they gave up their guns to an oppressive government??

over 120 million,,

How many in the US where there are 330 million guns?

It's what Marxists do....Change the definitions in the lexicon to strip power from The People and supplant that power with central government control. Right out of 'Rules For Radicals'...

Depends…

over 120 million,,

so far 330 million have been saved,,,

Depends…

over 120 million,,

Ignore history. Great idea.
The mind of a federal supremacist is a fascinating thing. No other word for that level of ignorance and dishonesty.

Why?
Because Handguns are the obvious solution to rampant gun violence. But they are a Sacred Cow
Off Limits

Best achievable restriction is assault rifles
So let’s restrict something that isn’t a problem so we can tell our window licking base we have solved the crime problem.

You are one of the window licking dumbasses.

Why?
Because Handguns are the obvious solution to rampant gun violence. But they are a Sacred Cow
Off Limits

So let’s restrict something that isn’t a problem so we can tell our window licking base we have solved the crime problem.

They are the weapon of choice in mass slaughters

Depends…

over 120 million,,

I would guess that it would be more than that....

Hitler disarmed the public

Mussolini disarmed the public

Fidel Castro disarmed the public

Pol Pot disarmed the public

Mao disarmed the public

Stalin Disarmed the public

Kim Jong Il Disarmed the public

Robert Mugabe disarmed the public

Guatamala disarmed the public

Fascist Americans' goal is to disarm the public.....

Depends…

over 120 million,,

Ignore history. Great idea.
The mind of a federal supremacist is a fascinating thing. No other word for that level of ignorance and dishonesty.
Show me in AMERICAN HISTORY with a Constitution

Most people are murdered with other than guns. I we follow your troll-logic we should ban hammers, baseball bats, all knives, anything heavy or sharp, cars, rope even rocks. All can be murder weapons and have been used to murder untold millions. Let's not forget fire, airplanes, Hell even our hands....Outlaw them all!!!

Depends…

However, the Brown Bess was the assault weapon that freed America from the the British... Then according to you the model 73 Winchester lever action rifle should also be banned?

Why?
Off Limits

So, I get it....because some criminally insane assholes uses a rifle to kill innocents, the law abiding public should have no right to own one, Gotcha.

"If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk and spoons make people fat"

its almost like their motives are of a far more sinister intent,,,

I'm surprised that Biden begin with the Brown Bess the assault weapon used by our revolutionary forefathers'.
I do however agree with you regarding the fact that handguns (pistols) are the primary weapons used by inner city criminals.

Pedo Joe supports blacks killing other blacks.....as long as they stay in their “racial jungle” to do it.

Depends…

However, the Brown Bess was the assault weapon that freed America from the the British... Then according to you the model 73 Winchester lever action rifle should also be banned?

Trust me when I tell you - the fascists need to completely disarm the population and remove the 2A from our Constitution. They will never stop until only THEY have access to guns.

Last edited:
Why?
Off Limits

You would think they would pay attention to the laws against mass slaughter.

But I’m sure a new gun law will keep them on the straight and narrow.

What a dumbass. :laughing0301: :itsok:

Forum List

Back