Why do leftists focus on the mythological "assault rifle" when most gun violence is committed with a handgun?

Is it because rural white people own AR style weapons while inner city blacks use handguns?

I can't think of ANY logical reason for this fixation on a weapon that is seldom used during the commission of a crime while at the same time ignoring the epidemic of handgun violence in inner cities.
its almost like their motives are of a far more sinister intent,,,

Is it because rural white people own AR style weapons while inner city blacks use handguns?

I can't think of ANY logical reason for this fixation on a weapon that is seldom used during the commission of a crime while at the same time ignoring the epidemic of handgun violence in inner cities.
Ok, get rid of the hand guns.................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

cops and criminals first,, and then I have no problem giving mine up,,

Because they are little whores to the media and do what they are told.

Why?
Because Handguns are the obvious solution to rampant gun violence. But they are a Sacred Cow
Off Limits

Best achievable restriction is assault rifles

Well, as best I can figure - the dumbass fascists use the "AR" as "Assault Rifle" when it is not - never has been and never will be. The "AR" actually means - "Armalite Rifle" and was given that moniker by the architect Eugene Stoner.

I have noticed that these idiots have never considered that the Thompson machine gun (Tommy Gun) or the "Browning Automatic Rifle" are actually "assault weapons"

The civilian version is neither an "assault rifle" nor is it "automatic" capable. I have a Remington 700 rifle with a scope. I can take a head off at 700 yards - but it isn't a "scary black" rifle.......

It's nothing more than a lack of understanding or just complete incompetence on the fascists part. However, it doesn't change their zeal to get rid of ANY private gun ownership by civilians, a necessary part of a takeover.

These assholes fool no one........no one.

Last edited:
Why?
Because Handguns are the obvious solution to rampant gun violence. But they are a Sacred Cow
Off Limits

ordinary people with assault weapons scare big brother cause they might be capable of overthrowing big bro and his pals. handguns have no chance against the military on the other hand

handguns have no chance against the military on the other hand
1624557744211.png

All ready restricted ginbreath... Here I will sell you a clue...

Attachments

• its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 17

Well, as best I can figure - the dumbass fascists use the "AR" as "Assault Rifle" when it is not - never has been and never will be. The "AR" actually means - "Armalite Rifle" and was given that moniker by the architect Eugene Stoner.

I have noticed that these idiots have never considered that the Thompson machine gun (Tommy Gun) or the "Browning Automatic Rifle" are actually "assault weapons"

The civilian version is neither an "assault rifle" nor is it "automatic" capable. I have a Remington 700 rifle with a scope. I can take a head off at 700 yards - but it isn't a "scary black" rifle.......

It's nothing more than a lack of understanding or just complete incompetence on the fascists part. However, it doesn't change their zeal to get rid of ANY private gun ownership by civilians, a necessary part of takeover.

You are correct, it is never possible to pin down the term “assault rifle”

The goal should be to reduce the lethality of these weapons in mass shootings. Banned weapons should be defined by rate of fire and magazine capacity.

Cut down on the number of bullets that can be fired in an assault

I always say, "when the rest of the world gives up weapons, then I will"

It's nothing more than a lack of understanding or just complete incompetence on the fascists part. However, it doesn't change their zeal to get rid of ANY private gun ownership by civilians, a necessary part of takeover.

The goal should be to reduce the lethality of these weapons in mass shootings. Banned weapons should be defined by rate of fire and magazine capacity.

I see....so am I correct when I can only assume that you would be OK with a flintlock smooth bore rifle.....for the stupid "masses"?

I see....so am I correct when I can only assume that you would be OK with a flintlock smooth bore rifle.....for the stupid "masses"? You see, it is NEVER the gun. NEVER. It's the mad man or woman that is using it.

I find it odd that the criminals and cops are the only ones responsible for unjust deaths with guns, buts its the law abiding they want to take guns from,,

Indeed. Just remember that our "servants" have Security Details that carry handguns and fully automatic weapons........

I find it odd that the criminals and cops are the only ones responsible for unjust deaths with guns, buts its the law abiding they want to take guns from,,
Logic doesnt pertain to these people. It doesnt have to.
They know the base is too stupid to think.

Because if they had a clue then they would actually be trying to restrict criminals and not guns. But can not have that. Better to restrict guns and law enforcement. Because guns and law enforcement are probably not going to vote for them anyway.

Forum List

Back