Why Do "Journalists" Engage in Racial Division?

You're "pretty sure"? Are you fucking kidding me?
I don't know why he didn't shoot any white women. Why didn't he shoot any black women? Maybe the only women at the massage parlor were Asian?
I don't know and evidentially you don't know either. But that didn't stop you from pushing a race based narrative when there was no evidence of one.

Like I said, if it comes out that this guy hated Asian people, I'll be the first to condemn him as a murdering racist. My real problem here is that now days, every fucking time someone commits a crime, people are jumping to conclusions and pushing these race dividing conspiracy theories, and it's incredibly damaging to our society.

I don't know why he didn't shoot any white women. Why didn't he shoot any black women? Maybe the only women at the massage parlor were Asian?
I don't know and evidentially you don't know either. But that didn't stop you from pushing a race based narrative when there was no evidence of one.

I know race NEVER plays a factor in it, does it. It is always just some coincidence.

Like I said, if it comes out that this guy hated Asian people, I'll be the first to condemn him as a murdering racist. My real problem here is that now days, every fucking time someone commits a crime, people are jumping to conclusions and pushing these race dividing conspiracy theories, and it's incredibly damaging to our society.

You're right he was just horny as hell, so he went out and shot 6 Asian women to relieve his Blue Balls.

I know race NEVER plays a factor in it, does it. It is always just some coincidence.

You're right he was just horny as hell, so he went out and shot 6 Asian women to relieve his Blue Balls.

Like I said earlier, you don't know. The entire argument is speculation at best. You have become a victim of politicians who want you to vote a certain way. So they piss you off at every opportunity and feed yo a false narrative until you take over and propel the division yourself.

Maybe people of different races get killed because there are a lot of people of different races here in America. Have you ever gotten a new car and then noticed that you see the same kind of car everywhere? ...and you never noticed that before? The whole stopasianhate thing seems political to me.

Like I said earlier, you don't know. The entire argument is speculation at best. You have become a victim of politicians who want you to vote a certain way. So they piss you off at every opportunity and feed yo a false narrative until you take over and propel the division yourself.

Get a new line fool, black folks know racism first hand so we don't need anyone to tell us what is racist and what is not.

Maybe people of different races get killed because there are a lot of people of different races here in America. Have you ever gotten a new car and then noticed that you see the same kind of car everywhere? ...and you never noticed that before? The whole stopasianhate thing seems political to me.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse?

Get a new line fool, black folks know racism first hand so we don't need anyone to tell us what is racist and what is not.

You realize your entire argument on this thread is not based in any facts, but purely based on how you feel right? Just because you "feel" a certain way does not make you right.

When you have some proof that the Atlanta shooter did it because he hated Asian people, get back to us. Otherwise, you should realize that your rhetoric is divisive and dangerous and only worsens already fragile feelings.

You realize your entire argument on this thread is not based in any facts, but purely based on how you feel right? Just because you "feel" a certain way does not make you right.

When you have some proof that the Atlanta shooter did it because he hated Asian people, get back to us. Otherwise, you should realize that your rhetoric is divisive and dangerous and only worsens already fragile feelings.

Can you show me for a fact these women were prostitutes? Why did he target only Asian women?

I don't know why he didn't shoot any white women.
He most certainly did shoot and kill a white woman. She was one of the first victims.

257202.jpg

Can you show me for a fact these women were prostitutes? Why did he target only Asian women?
He didn't only target Asian women, you fucking moron.

At Young's spa, the first brothel he attacked, Long shot 2 whites, 2 Asians and a Hispanic.

He's a obviously an equal opportunity murderer.

Last edited:

AND That answers the question of the op. Journalists engage in racial division because they are racist hateful leftards just like superbadbrutha.

ANd WANT to damage our society, which they hate.

Dumbass.

Why Do "Journalists" Engage in Racial Division?

Is this a serious question? Okay, sure I'll bite:

Because the CEO of half of the media is Ted Turner, a billionaire who makes money off conflict - and the CEO of the other half of the media is Rupert Murdoch, a billionaire who makes money off conflict. They sign the paychecks. When the guy signing your paycheck says "Go on the air and say this right here" the monkey do what they are told.

TL;DR: Because the rich old white guy tells them to. Just like anything else in life.
Yep...and Ted Turner is a big time left wing Dem...he does the Dems bidding...spreading conflict, division and hate...thanks for nailing it for us.

At Young's spa, the first brothel he attacked, Long shot 2 whites, 2 Asians and a Hispanic.

He shot them because they were in the way idiot, his target was the Asian women, dumbass.

Dumbass.

I take that as a No I can't. Shit for brains.

He shot them because they were in the way idiot, his target was the Asian women, dumbass.
You need to just go ahead and take the L on this one dude. You have proven that you dont know shit about this shooting and more importantly that you dont know shit about what the shooters motive was.

A good follow up question to the original question I asked might be, "Why are YOU engaging in perpetuating racial division?"

Dumbass.

You do understand that it does not matter whether or not they were prostitutes, right? Or are you retarded.

You need to just go ahead and take the L on this one dude. You have proven that you dont know shit about this shooting and more importantly that you dont know shit about what the shooters motive was.

A good follow up question to the original question I asked might be, "Why are YOU engaging in perpetuating racial division?"

Is that the best you can come up with?

Facebook.jpg

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, or are you simply a typical low IQ negro? Or what?

THINK!

Is that the best you can come up with?

Now you're not even trying to justify your opinion. Stop reacting with so much emotion... Situations like this deserve a higher degree of reason than what a lot of people give.

It's just as easy to say that every-time a black guy gets killed that people scream racism and ACAB. Or every time an Asian gets beat up, we have to #stopasianhate.

How about we all let the facts come out before we spew hateful and divisive rhetoric? Is that not a good idea?

Dumbass.

You do understand that it does not matter whether or not they were prostitutes, right? Or are you retarded.

It does matter if you idiots call them that and they are not. Are you good with a man calling you a whore?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, or are you simply a typical low IQ negro? Or what?

THINK!

You are a fucking idiot. Pull your head out your ass and think for a change moron.

Forum List

Back