Why do many Democrats willingly engage in lies and misrepresentations?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I want to believe that at least 25% of Democrats are patriotic Americans who are following the traditions of the democratic party. But what about the other Democrats.. who for example make up lies and misrepresentations about fellow Americans? For example we see how patriotic American say why do we have leader ship who judges and hires people not based on their skill set but based on their appearance , sexual orientation and their gender? President Biden , Vice President Harris, our secretary of transportation and many if not all of the current cabinet members are engaging in bigotry on an almost daily basis.

When that all important question is asked … why is this happening and what can we do about it ? Here are the responses of many Democrats

“ you are racist“

“ why do Republicans keep talking about LGBT people so much?“

We currently live in a country that has a government that preaches in equality. We live in an unequal country right now. We have major companies , practically all the major networks on cable and major universities engaging in discriminatory hiring processes and discriminatory reporting of the news. It should be incumbent on every American to strive for equality. That’s what it’s all about my friends.

I want to believe that at least 25% of Democrats are patriotic Americans who are following the traditions of the democratic party. But what about the other Democrats.. who for example make up lies and misrepresentations about fellow Americans? For example we see how patriotic American say why do we have leader ship who judges and hires people not based on their skill set but based on their appearance , sexual orientation and their gender? President Biden , Vice President Harris, our secretary of transportation and many if not all of the current cabinet members are engaging in bigotry on an almost daily basis.

When that all important question … why is this happening and what can we do about it ? Here are the responses of many Democrats

“ you are racist“

We currently live in a country that has a government that preaches in equality. We live in an unequal country right now. We have major companies , practically all the major networks on cable and major universities engaging in discriminatory hiring processes and discriminatory reporting of the news. It should be incumbent on every American to strive for equality. That’s what it’s all about my friends.
So you believe it's wrong to "make up lies and misrepresentations about fellow Americans"?

When that all important question is asked … why is this happening and what can we do about it ? Here are the responses of many Democrats

“ you are racist“

What about freedom of choice?

When that all important question … why is this happening and what can we do about it ? Here are the responses of many Democrats

“ you are racist“

Both accurate statements. If the poor dumb white trash who keep voting Republican and then wonder why their jobs get shipped to China, really stopped worrying about minorities and gays maybe getting the same privileges they have, we'd make some real progress.

I'm a Straight white male. What I've learned often is that the gay person of color is often in the same boat I am in, the one that the One percent want to sink because they are too damned greedy.

No, my friend, your hurt white privilege isn't a crisis. If you are a fail despite being a straight white male, it's on you, not the government or liberals who want to give other people a fair shake or make the country more representative.

No, my friend, your hurt white privilege isn't a crisis. If you are a fail despite being a straight white male, it's on you, not the government or liberals who want to give other people a fair shake or make the country more representative.

By "making the country more representative", you actually mean wide open borders and taxpayers paying the price for it. And by "fair shake", you actually mean those who work providing a welfare state for those who refuse to.

Since you seem to be so concerned with helping others less fortunate at the expense of others, why don't you tell us what sacrifices YOU PERSONALLY have made to that end?

You probably live a luxurious lifestyle with a nice home and fancy cars and take expensive vacations to exotic places.....but do YOU take desperate illegal immigrants into your own home? Do you feed them?

Let's hear how YOU PERSONALLY practice what you preach.

“ you are racist“

Blame it in Critical Race Theory. That's what your compatriots do for everything else these days.

Both accurate statements. If the poor dumb white trash who keep voting Republican and then wonder why their jobs get shipped to China, really stopped worrying about minorities and gays maybe getting the same privileges they have, we'd make some real progress.

I'm a Straight white male. What I've learned often is that the gay person of color is often in the same boat I am in, the one that the One percent want to sink because they are too damned greedy.

I'm a Straight white male

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The same reason so many Repubs willingly engage in lies and misrepresentations
I don’t see any leading Republican saying I’m only going to hire a white man for Vice President and then claim to stand for equality.. There’s no comparing the two … it is only leading Democrats who engage in bigotry. …many Democratic voters are willingly lying and misrepresenting every time they make a viewpoint in support of their views.

Far left Democrat - “we want a more open country we want to be more representative”

President Biden -I will only hire a black female for vice president

Far left democrat - I support President Biden because I support equality and I fight against racism.

It’s not the person but it is the act of willful lying and willful misrepresentation by far left Democrats that action is evil. And they are making things very bad for their children and grandchildren. We can only pray that they see the light , we can only pray that far left Democrats stop engaging in bigotry and start engaging in beautiful values… you know support equality among man.

What about the guy who keeps saying he won the election, even when he KNEW he didn't. That would be a lie.

Far left Democrat - “we want a more open country we want to be more representative”

President Biden -I will only hire a black female for vice president

Far left democrat - I support President Biden because I support equality and I fight against racism.

It’s not the person but it is the act of willful lying and willful misrepresentation by far left Democrats that action is evil. And they are making things very bad for their children and grandchildren. We can only pray that they see the light , we can only pray that far left Democrats stop engaging in bigotry and start engaging in beautiful values… you know support equality among man.

Again, if the best Republicans can put up for White Dudes is Dan Quayle and Spiro Agnew, maybe it's time to give a black lady a shot.

By "making the country more representative", you actually mean wide open borders and taxpayers paying the price for it. And by "fair shake", you actually mean those who work providing a welfare state for those who refuse to.

Oh, not this again. Undocumented immigrants are a net benefit for the taxpayer, because the value of the labor they produce more than offsets their expense.

As far as welfare, we spend far more on middle class entitlements than we do on poverty relief.

Since you seem to be so concerned with helping others less fortunate at the expense of others, why don't you tell us what sacrifices YOU PERSONALLY have made to that end?

Well, let's see now. I served my country for 11 years in the US Army. That seems like a pretty big sacrifice. I know I'd probably have had a better career if I just jumped into the civilian market after college.

I pay my taxes every year.

You see, the thing is, undocumented immigrants aren't asking me to take care of them. They are more than happy to do the jobs I wouldn't look twice at.

You probably live a luxurious lifestyle with a nice home and fancy cars and take expensive vacations to exotic places.....but do YOU take desperate illegal immigrants into your own home? Do you feed them?
actually, my Girlfriend is an immigrant. My father was also an immigrant.

Forum List

Back