Why Do "Journalists" Engage in Racial Division?

PatriotJohn888

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020

Clearly, Marc Ramirez wants the Asian massage parlor murders to be a racist act. Why divide us further? The guy copped to the crime and explained why. BUT "white people hate Asians now".

It's a damn shame that people can't see this for what it is. So-called journalists write explosive headlines and stories which are designed to inflame so that their websites get clicks and views. It's disgusting and what is worse is that Americans eat it up...hook, line and sinker.

“Many of us can see through this racist mess that the police are trying to say isn’t racially motivated,” wrote religion and Africana studies professor Anthea Butler of the University of Pennsylvania in a thread posted Wednesday morning on Twitter. “Let’s be clear. This is terrorism. It’s murder. It’s AAPI hatred and vilification. It is racist.” (AAPI refers to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.)

Is this a serious question? Okay, sure I'll bite:

Because the CEO of half of the media is Ted Turner, a billionaire who makes money off conflict - and the CEO of the other half of the media is Rupert Murdoch, a billionaire who makes money off conflict. They sign the paychecks. When the guy signing your paycheck says "Go on the air and say this right here" the monkey do what they are told.

TL;DR: Because the rich old white guy tells them to. Just like anything else in life.

Clearly, Marc Ramirez wants the Asian massage parlor murders to be a racist act. Why divide us further? The guy copped to the crime and explained why. BUT "white people hate Asians now".

It's a damn shame that people can't see this for what it is. So-called journalists write explosive headlines and stories which are designed to inflame so that their websites get clicks and views. It's disgusting and what is worse is that Americans eat it up...hook, line and sinker.

“Many of us can see through this racist mess that the police are trying to say isn’t racially motivated,” wrote religion and Africana studies professor Anthea Butler of the University of Pennsylvania in a thread posted Wednesday morning on Twitter. “Let’s be clear. This is terrorism. It’s murder. It’s AAPI hatred and vilification. It is racist.” (AAPI refers to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.)
Conflict and controversy sells.

..racist Oprah did that shit--taking $$$$ by fking over a family!!!!!!!
...and this Asian stuff--the MSM attaches like a leech on a subject, and then they plaster it all over for days ...putting out all kinds of CRAP
..it would be laughable if they were not fking up the US with it --but they are
...the LOVE the racist bullshit --

Is this a serious question? Okay, sure I'll bite:

Because the CEO of half of the media is Ted Turner, a billionaire who makes money off conflict - and the CEO of the other half of the media is Rupert Murdoch, a billionaire who makes money off conflict. They sign the paychecks. When the guy signing your paycheck says "Go on the air and say this right here" the monkey do what they are told.

TL;DR: Because the rich old white guy tells them to. Just like anything else in life.
rich old white guy = hahahahahhhahhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Because his story doesn't make any sense and those trying to cover for him don't either.

Because his story doesn't make any sense and those trying to cover for him don't either.
yes it does...there's no problem of racism or police brutality ...

...and this Asian stuff--the MSM attaches like a leech on a subject, and then they plaster it all over for days ...putting out all kinds of CRAP

Tell us Harmonica why did this white thug, this feral savage go off the deep end and kill 8 innocent people? Can you bring yourself to call this white murdering POS a savage.

Of course it isn't to racist.

YOU are the racist ...all you do on USMB is vilify whites--all the time!!

Tell us Harmonica why did this white thug, this feral savage go off the deep end and kill 8 innocent people? Can you bring yourself to call this white murdering POS a savage.
I do all the time!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH--you fked up--again!!!!
......I say it all the time --I've said it MANY times = I don't care what COLOR the criminal is, I'm glad when they are dead
yes, you fkd up, because your HATE of whites has warped your thinking

If it were not for the "racial divide," such "news" sources as CNN & MSNBC & the New York Times would be out of business.

YOU are the racist ...all you do on USMB is vilify whites--all the time!!

Really? Your post are the ones that doing nothing but attack black. I have yet to hear you call Long a thug, savage, etc. the terms you use to describe black folks, but I am the racist.

I do all the time!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH--you fked up--again!!!!
......I say it all the time --I've said it MANY times = I don't care what COLOR the criminal is, I'm glad when they are dead
yes, you fkd up, because your HATE of whites has warped your thinking

Sure you do, when was the last time you posted the statistics of white criminals? Who was the last white criminal that you called a thug or savage?

I got labeled a racist at another forum that I go to for referring to the members of one race as African Americans. I never did get an answer to what the person would rather me refer to them as when the phrase that I went with was the more appropriate, proper, and respectful one to go with compared to everything else that has been put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Serious question. Why does is not make sense and who exactly is trying to cover for him and why?

I guess he just had a bad day. I have read stories of sex addicts riding around town and killing women in massage parlors.
So you don't have a reason... Just parroting what you have read there in the echo chamber?
There is no reason to assume that it was a racial crime. Period. When there is some evidence, I'll be the first to condemn that guy as a racist.

Serious question. Why does is not make sense and who exactly is trying to cover for him and why?

I guess he just had a bad day. I have read stories of sex addicts riding around town and killing women in massage parlors.
So you don't have a reason... Just parroting what you have read there in the echo chamber?
There is no reason to assume that it was a racial crime. Period. When there is some evidence, I'll be the first to condemn that guy as a racist.

Tell us JP why didn't he shoot any white women, I am pretty sure he passed by plenty of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back