Why Do "Journalists" Engage in Racial Division?

Is that the best you can come up with?

Now you're not even trying to justify your opinion. Stop reacting with so much emotion... Situations like this deserve a higher degree of reason than what a lot of people give.

It's just as easy to say that every-time a black guy gets killed that people scream racism and ACAB. Or every time an Asian gets beat up, we have to #stopasianhate.

How about we all let the facts come out before we spew hateful and divisive rhetoric? Is that not a good idea?

You are one of those folks who can't see the forest for the trees. We have seen these incidents too many times to not understand what is going on. If Long had been black we would see all kind of vile being spewed about and black folks as a whole.

Clearly, Marc Ramirez wants the Asian massage parlor murders to be a racist act. Why divide us further? The guy copped to the crime and explained why. BUT "white people hate Asians now".

It's a damn shame that people can't see this for what it is. So-called journalists write explosive headlines and stories which are designed to inflame so that their websites get clicks and views. It's disgusting and what is worse is that Americans eat it up...hook, line and sinker.

“Many of us can see through this racist mess that the police are trying to say isn’t racially motivated,” wrote religion and Africana studies professor Anthea Butler of the University of Pennsylvania in a thread posted Wednesday morning on Twitter. “Let’s be clear. This is terrorism. It’s murder. It’s AAPI hatred and vilification. It is racist.” (AAPI refers to Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.)
Because they are not journalists they are activists. They lie and the narrative is all that matters to them. This is simply not a racist country. They are helping the assholes using race to destroy this country.

Now you're not even trying to justify your opinion. Stop reacting with so much emotion... Situations like this deserve a higher degree of reason than what a lot of people give.

It's just as easy to say that every-time a black guy gets killed that people scream racism and ACAB. Or every time an Asian gets beat up, we have to #stopasianhate.

How about we all let the facts come out before we spew hateful and divisive rhetoric? Is that not a good idea?

You are one of those folks who can't see the forest for the trees. We have seen these incidents too many times to not understand what is going on. If Long had been black we would see all kind of vile being spewed about and black folks as a whole.

You're totally wrong. Most of the time, democrats and democrat friendly news media throw out all these carefully written headlines which they very well know will stir people to outrage. Take Jacob Blake for example. ABC news, USA Today, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden all said that Blake was unarmed and that it was needless violence.
"Harris calls Jacob Blake shooting 'sickening,' says it 'pierced the soul of our nation'"

I bet you jumped to conclusions on that one too didnt you? I say Harris and Biden incited the riots in Kenosha by jumping to conclusions. People died. Of course after all kinds of death, destruction and irreparable social damage, people found out that he actually was armed... with a knife.

"I shouldn't have picked it up only considering what was going on, you know? At that time, I wasn't thinking clearly." ~ Jacob Blake

But you know what? Situations like I described are good for Democrats politically. Dividing and conquering is an effective tactic. And newspapers make plenty of money on manufactured outrage.

At some point, people will realize that they were used. Maybe you will come to that conclusion yourself someday.

Incidents where people resist arrest and suffer the consequences for doing so? Sorry, that is the law. Resisting arrest is against the law, no matter what fucking color you are.

Get a new line fool, black folks know racism first hand so we don't need anyone to tell us what is racist and what is not.

Maybe people of different races get killed because there are a lot of people of different races here in America. Have you ever gotten a new car and then noticed that you see the same kind of car everywhere? ...and you never noticed that before? The whole stopasianhate thing seems political to me.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse?

You realize your entire argument on this thread is not based in any facts, but purely based on how you feel right? Just because you "feel" a certain way does not make you right.

When you have some proof that the Atlanta shooter did it because he hated Asian people, get back to us. Otherwise, you should realize that your rhetoric is divisive and dangerous and only worsens already fragile feelings.

Can you show me for a fact these women were prostitutes? Why did he target only Asian women?
He didn't only target Asian women, you fucking moron.

At Young's spa, the first brothel he attacked, Long shot 2 whites, 2 Asians and a Hispanic.

He's a obviously an equal opportunity murderer.

He shot them because they were in the way idiot, his target was the Asian women, dumbass.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, or are you simply a typical low IQ negro? Or what?

THINK!

You are a fucking idiot. Pull your head out your ass and think for a change moron.
That's merely an ad hominem attack directed towards me. It is not an argument that supports your stupid unsupported contention that he only shot white people because they "got in the way.'

Have you ever considered the possibility that your IQ is so low that your feeble mind is easily brainwashed by the fake news media?

You're totally wrong. Most of the time, democrats and democrat friendly news media throw out all these carefully written headlines which they very well know will stir people to outrage. Take Jacob Blake for example. ABC news, USA Today, Kamala Harris and Joe Biden all said that Blake was unarmed and that it was needless violence.
"Harris calls Jacob Blake shooting 'sickening,' says it 'pierced the soul of our nation'"

I bet you jumped to conclusions on that one too didnt you? I say Harris and Biden incited the riots in Kenosha by jumping to conclusions. People died. Of course after all kinds of death, destruction and irreparable social damage, people found out that he actually was armed... with a knife.

"I shouldn't have picked it up only considering what was going on, you know? At that time, I wasn't thinking clearly." ~ Jacob Blake

But you know what? Situations like I described are good for Democrats politically. Dividing and conquering is an effective tactic. And newspapers make plenty of money on manufactured outrage.

At some point, people will realize that they were used. Maybe you will come to that conclusion yourself someday.

How long are black folks suppose to sit quietly by while young black men are unjustly murdered by the police and young black women as well. This country is way overdue when it comes to police reform, right wingers don't want reform because they want things to continue as they have with the police since this country was founded.

Incidents where people resist arrest and suffer the consequences for doing so? Sorry, that is the law. Resisting arrest is against the law, no matter what fucking color you are.

Didn't you get the memo, they don't use resisting arrest to kill black folks anymore. The new catch phrase is, "I was in fear of my life."

It's a kneejerk reaction at this point, ingrained over decades of mental programming.

Get a new line fool, black folks know racism first hand so we don't need anyone to tell us what is racist and what is not.

Maybe people of different races get killed because there are a lot of people of different races here in America. Have you ever gotten a new car and then noticed that you see the same kind of car everywhere? ...and you never noticed that before? The whole stopasianhate thing seems political to me.

You realize your entire argument on this thread is not based in any facts, but purely based on how you feel right? Just because you "feel" a certain way does not make you right.

When you have some proof that the Atlanta shooter did it because he hated Asian people, get back to us. Otherwise, you should realize that your rhetoric is divisive and dangerous and only worsens already fragile feelings.

Can you show me for a fact these women were prostitutes? Why did he target only Asian women?
He didn't only target Asian women, you fucking moron.

At Young's spa, the first brothel he attacked, Long shot 2 whites, 2 Asians and a Hispanic.

He's a obviously an equal opportunity murderer.

He shot them because they were in the way idiot, his target was the Asian women, dumbass.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, or are you simply a typical low IQ negro? Or what?

THINK!

You are a fucking idiot. Pull your head out your ass and think for a change moron.
That's merely an ad hominem attack directed towards me. It is not an argument that supports your stupid unsupported contention that he only shot white people because they "got in the way.'

Have you ever considered the possibility that your IQ is so low that your feeble mind is easily brainwashed by the fake news media?

You're a idiot, that is a fact. So why didn't he go to a bar where a bunch of white men frequent if that was his target. You are the only dumb ass that has come out claiming he wasn't targeting Asian women. Fucking idiot.

How long are black folks suppose to sit quietly by while young black men are unjustly murdered by the police and young black women as well. This country is way overdue when it comes to police reform, right wingers don't want reform because they want things to continue as they have with the police since this country was founded.

Look, I am not trying to attack you just to win the argument, but I really want you to consider that there is another stream of thought that perhaps you have not considered.

Keeping in mind that the word "murder" is defined by a premeditation to kill on purpose, I want you to give me a short list of all the young black men and women who were "murdered" by police.

Keep in mind, Beronna Taylor was not murdered. (She was killed... it's not the same) Michael Brown was not murdered. (He was killed as well).
Walter Scott was murdered. (and the cop that shot him is in prison).

The list pales in comparison to the actual numbers of police interactions. Add the fact that democrat politicians and the media sensationalizes the killings of blacks every time. But in reality, there is not a lot of racism to bee seen. Point out the racism in the George Floyd case. There was no proof at all that any of the cops did anything because of racist motives. (I agree that they went WAY overboard with their knee on his neck for fucking ever)

Some people want you to believe that there is a HUGE list of people who were murdered by cops and it's just not true. If you fuck with a cop, you might get shot. Most reasonable people are ok with that. If someone is fucking with your family's life in your neighborhood and you call the cops, you are gonna want them to come in hot.

Everything is not about race. Why do you think people want you to believe that it is? The people who push this in your face all the time want money or power. I guarantee it.

Dumbass.

I take that as a No I can't. Shit for brains.

You do understand that it does not matter whether or not they were prostitutes, right? Or are you retarded.

It does matter if you idiots call them that and they are not. Are you good with a man calling you a whore?

It does not matter, in regards to the shooters motivation.

Sorry I did not clarify that for you before. I forgot that you either, a. consistently pretend to be retarded, OR, are actually retarded.

And I don't mean, "able to keep a job and live on his own retarded", I mean, "wears a helmet because his hobby is banging his head on things, retarded".

Forum List

Back