Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?
Self defense is still a valid excuse, no?

I dunno...Why are they defending themselves from violence in the first place? Raised on Hip Hop maybe?
Culture, yeah that's a part of it. Defending oneself is a genetically inherited trait, but it also can be based in part by the culture of violence that one is a part of.

Why would any white guy need to defend himself against another white guy when its clear the reason blacks are violent is because they just dont know no better. What is a white boys excuse since they are so well mannered and raised so swell

This guy tried to steal some tires of mine out of the back seat of my car once... I was in the ocean he was up at my car standing next to his... no time for me to get up the sand ... It was early morning no wind... quiet. I yelled out to him... "dude" he's like but I need em... I said dude I'm broke as hell I need em too. (I was working at a grocery store in college). He left em for me. Better resolution than shooting him.

I LOVE WHITE BOY STORIES!! Its unlike anything you can ever experience in the hood. I'm sure that guy really needed them lol...thats why he left them lol

How is theft different in the "hood?"

Because whenever someone gets caught stealing the thief doesnt care about your emotional argument. Again, you should know this already being white and viewing a few BET movies.

So you've never left something you really needed behind? You hood guys just take everything you need? Even when caught?

This is so retarded you dont deserve a response

Yeah take it from a white guy who grew up white. He can tell you all about being raised as a black man

the-jerk-stay-this-color.jpg

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

I didnt say you didnt have a maid...I asked if you were raised by blacks to have such an intimate knowledge of their upbringing.

Just because the lady that made your bed told you stories doesnt count

My sister in law taught that shit to her son before she died of Leukemia, and I had to raise him for awhile. His father is from Somalia and bailed on him when he was 2.

Just because you perceive it that way doesnt mean anything. I told you you werent raised as a black person but since you're white...you know how they are raised and whats best for blacks. Being white makes you uniquely qualified

What's the difference between being in a poor native-American family and being in a poor black family? Do blacks hold some sort of copyright to poverty and bigotry?

Fuck You buddy.

Saying only blacks can understand what it's like is about as racist as it gets.

BLACKS ARE STUPID.

No no saying that you know how other races are raised is totally fair when you're white. Whites just know.
Whites have it all figured out. Thats why the world is so peaceful.

There must be a secret to raping animals that give them such power of insight.
I always thought it was the attention to detail needed to be serial killers and school shooters.

I dunno...Why are they defending themselves from violence in the first place? Raised on Hip Hop maybe?
Culture, yeah that's a part of it. Defending oneself is a genetically inherited trait, but it also can be based in part by the culture of violence that one is a part of.

Why would any white guy need to defend himself against another white guy when its clear the reason blacks are violent is because they just dont know no better. What is a white boys excuse since they are so well mannered and raised so swell

This guy tried to steal some tires of mine out of the back seat of my car once... I was in the ocean he was up at my car standing next to his... no time for me to get up the sand ... It was early morning no wind... quiet. I yelled out to him... "dude" he's like but I need em... I said dude I'm broke as hell I need em too. (I was working at a grocery store in college). He left em for me. Better resolution than shooting him.

I LOVE WHITE BOY STORIES!! Its unlike anything you can ever experience in the hood. I'm sure that guy really needed them lol...thats why he left them lol

Because whenever someone gets caught stealing the thief doesnt care about your emotional argument. Again, you should know this already being white and viewing a few BET movies.

Interesting difference. I would never have guessed that thieves in the hood are incapable of arguing based on emotion, right and wrong etc. Is that why there's more shootings in the hood? People shoot first and figure out right and wrong afterwards? I figured that even among thieves, there's some form of moral code.

Which BET movies should I be watching to get an accurate model for the hood?

No no saying that you know how other races are raised is totally fair when you're white. Whites just know.

Feeling sorry for yourself?

If your life sucks it's not because you're black, it's because you're too much of a pussy to man-up.

So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?

So you've never left something you really needed behind? You hood guys just take everything you need? Even when caught?

Black theft involves only skittles and ice-tea.

A brother could get shot for that shit.

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

I didnt say you didnt have a maid...I asked if you were raised by blacks to have such an intimate knowledge of their upbringing.

My sister in law taught that shit to her son before she died of Leukemia, and I had to raise him for awhile. His father is from Somalia and bailed on him when he was 2.

Just because you perceive it that way doesnt mean anything. I told you you werent raised as a black person but since you're white...you know how they are raised and whats best for blacks. Being white makes you uniquely qualified

What's the difference between being in a poor native-American family and being in a poor black family? Do blacks hold some sort of copyright to poverty and bigotry?

Fuck You buddy.

You tell me! Being a white boy you know all about how blacks were raised. I'm sure that extends to other races you attempted to destroy

Show me what I personally did to destroy these other races.

Name it.

If you can't you're just flapping your lips and not backing it up.

Black theft involves only skittles and ice-tea.

A brother could get shot for that shit.
There I was thinking he got shot for being a black teen with a hoodie who dared to challenge an armed stalker.

This is so retarded you dont deserve a response

Most of your shit doesn't deserve a response, racist.

:anj_stfu:

Fuck You buddy.

You tell me! Being a white boy you know all about how blacks were raised. I'm sure that extends to other races you attempted to destroy

Name it.

You havent done anything personally. You have no power. You just belong to a group that has done things to try and destroy other races.

Feeling sorry for yourself?

If your life sucks it's not because you're black, it's because you're too much of a pussy to man-up.

Me? My life is grand...I think it is anyway but I didnt check with a white guy first sooo..

Fuck You buddy.

Name it.

Arent you like a vampire who knows all about the people you destroy or no?

The Negro race is intrinsically inferior, and inherently violent and criminal. The facts for those assertions are easy to document.
I should have expressed this statement in terms of averages, rather than absolute categories. There are intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding blacks, just as there are stupid, promiscuous black criminals.

Blacks have a high crime rate because they have only recently been introduced to civilization. The criminal justice systems of civilized countries removes those with genetic inclinations toward crime from the gene pool. However, the process requires at least a thousand years, preferably several thousand years.

This is why blacks need to be subdued with a criminal justice system of ferocious cruelty, one that emphasizes the hang man's rope, the whip, and the policeman's billy club. Young black men must be kept in a constant state of fear and humiliation.

When lynch mobs lynched women were safe after dark.
I should not have made blanket statements. I have known young black men who were more admirable than most of the young white men I have known.

The first civilizations were created by Asians.

Chinese and Indian civilizations are older than Egyptian and Sumerian.

Or, at least that is what they taught me in college long, long ago.

My Indian History teacher had spent 10 years at Mohenjo-Daro.

It was very interesting.
The first civilization was the Sumerian civilization in what is now Iraq. It originated over five thousand years ago. The Egyptian civilization soon followed. The Egyptian civilization seems to have developed independently from the Sumerian civilization, because the systems of writing are completely distinct. The first Chinese dynasty was the Xia Dynasty. It originated along the Yellow River in what is now China, and existed from about 2070 to 1600 BC.

I know your fear of being beaten down by a large, enormous, COLOSSAL! BlACK GUY! is a fear you live with everyday. Take solace in the fact you have nothing no one wants or needs. :laugh:

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

Once a young black man told me, "A [derogatory n word] will kill you for a ten dollar bill. When I walk down the street, if I see [derogatory n word] up the street, I cross the street.

When I asked another young black man, "If you are alone in a city after dark, and four young men are walking toward you, will you feel safer if they are white or black?"

He answered, "I will feel safer if they are white, much safer. Even in the South I will feel safer if they are white. I think most blacks feel the same way.

The following chart demonstrates why it is reasonable for blacks to be more afraid of other blacks than of whites:

BlackCrime 3.jpg

Last edited:
Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Well, what you've said isn't true.
Yes, some black countries have high crime rates, and black communities in the US have higher crime rates too. However....

The US has a murder rate of 6.3 (up from about 5 a few years back).
Zambia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, São Tomé and Príncipe, Rwanda, Niger, Mozambique, Mauritius, Malawi, Liberia, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Benin and Angola are Sub-Saharan Africa countries with LOWER murder rates than the US.

Well, what you've said isn't true.
Yes, some black countries have high crime rates, and black communities in the US have higher crime rates too. However....

The US has a murder rate of 6.3 (up from about 5 a few years back).
Zambia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, São Tomé and Príncipe, Rwanda, Niger, Mozambique, Mauritius, Malawi, Liberia, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Benin and Angola are Sub-Saharan Africa countries with LOWER murder rates than the US.

murderrate.png

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back