Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your copying and pasting skills are noted.
Your ability to make an argument on the other hand..... Z minus, minus.
What do you want to say

I compose my own arguments, using the internet to document my factual assertions. According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime countries with large black and Hispanic populations have high crime rates. The UNODC acknowledges that it is dependent on governments in countries for statistics about crime rates in the countries. I suspect that the UNODC would have have higher crime rates for a number of black majority, black run counties because no one in those countries can keep reliable statistics.

There I was thinking he got shot for being a black teen with a hoodie who dared to challenge an armed stalker.
He got shot for trying to kill the Neighborhood Warch guy’s by slamming his head into the pavement.

The reason blacks commit such a disproportionate amount of crime is because 72% of black babies are born out-of-wedlock, and this is correlated with poverty, which in turn is correlated with crime.

It woupd be interesting to look further into the breakdown of which black subclass is committing the majority of violent crime. If we factored out all blacks who are lower-middle class and up, with a high school degree, we would certainly find that the crime is emanating from the inner-city poor blacks who dropped out of school,

The blacks living around me, in $1 million houses or $700,000 townhouses, are NOT the ones robbing stores at gunpoint and shooting each other.

I compose my own arguments, using the internet to document my factual assertions. According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime countries with large black and Hispanic populations have high crime rates. The UNODC acknowledges that it is dependent on governments in countries for statistics about crime rates in the countries. I suspect that the UNODC would have have higher crime rates for a number of black majority, black run counties because no one in those countries can keep reliable statistics.

Well, I've been to two of those countries that I said had lower murder rates than the US and can confirm that these countries are, in fact, quite safe. There are places that are dodgy, but then hell, I've been to dodgy in US cities that were much worse....

So you're going to have to do better than "if the facts don't fit, change the facts".

I don't believe it's CAN'T keep but WON'T keep. We know Cuba fudges its medical statistics by testimony from people who have escaped Cuba over the years.

If that were true I would have no problem with that. Your problem is that everything invented wouldn't exist. Black people have been key in inventing and improving most of the inventions you could possibly think of. Without Black people no white person would have gotten to the moon. The very principles that laid the foundation of knowledge that was used to invent things was supplied by Black people. There is a reason Europe went into the dark ages where they were afraid to take baths due to fear of water. They forgot what Blacks taught them. Fortunately, (for you) more Black people came to Europe and woke white Europeans up again. We should have left you alone to devolve back into your cave dwelling monkey selves.
That is just simply preposterous. Bantus did not even invent writing systems and systems of mathematics.

Well, I've been to two of those countries that I said had lower murder rates than the US and can confirm that these countries are, in fact, quite safe. There are places that are dodgy, but then hell, I've been to dodgy in US cities that were much worse....

So you're going to have to do better than "if the facts don't fit, change the facts".

racialcrime.png

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Why don't you actually say stuff? It's your own thread and you're hijacking it. Bizarre.
Anyone who denies that high crime rates for blacks are typical is delusional. Blacks are also known for low average intelligence, and for litters of illegitimate children that whites are expected to support on welfare.

Anyone who denies that high crime rates for blacks are typical is delusional. Blacks are also known for low average intelligence, and for litters of illegitimate children that whites are expected to support on welfare.

What a response.

You come on here talking about people with "low average intelligence" and then you write nonsense. Well the fuck done.

Hijacking your own thread.
I LITERALLY showed you the statistics that show many African countries have lower crime rates than the USA. And you've even posted the website which shows this.

Get a fucking grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back