Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

Why do blacks commit so many crimes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More white dysfunction and crime.

Men arrested for sexually abusing cows - WFSB 3 Connecticut

24804321_BG1.jpg

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?
I don't believe that.

In this country black are patronized by Democrats and raised not to respect authority. It wasn't like this before the 50s.

Yeah take it from a white guy who grew up white. He can tell you all about being raised as a black man

the-jerk-stay-this-color.jpg

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

I didnt say you didnt have a maid...I asked if you were raised by blacks to have such an intimate knowledge of their upbringing.

Just because the lady that made your bed told you stories doesnt count

My sister in law taught that shit to her son before she died of Leukemia, and I had to raise him for awhile. His father is from Somalia and bailed on him when he was 2.

Blacks have a high crime rate everywhere in the world that they live. Why do think this is so?

Because the ones you speak of come from a well of poverty, ignorance and no father figure or dysfunctional families. As long as their heroes are anti-America, anti-police men and women, so they too, will be. They have nothing to lose and violence makes them feel relevant and powerful.

The entitlement culture promotes their attitudes as self-loathing would have to instill a need to not only bite the hand that feeds, clothes, and houses them, but to kill it instead.

Politicians have enslaved them.

So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?
Self defense is still a valid excuse, no?

I dunno...Why are they defending themselves from violence in the first place? Raised on Hip Hop maybe?
Culture, yeah that's a part of it. Defending oneself is a genetically inherited trait, but it also can be based in part by the culture of violence that one is a part of.

This guy tried to steal some tires of mine out of the back seat of my car once... I was in the ocean he was up at my car standing next to his... no time for me to get up the sand ... It was early morning no wind... quiet. I yelled out to him... "dude" he's like but I need em... I said dude I'm broke as hell I need em too. (I was working at a grocery store in college). He left em for me. Better resolution than shooting him.

I don't believe that.

In this country black are patronized by Democrats and raised not to respect authority. It wasn't like this before the 50s.

Yeah take it from a white guy who grew up white. He can tell you all about being raised as a black man

Yeah, must be. Been living with blacks in my home since the 70s. I don't know shit.

I didnt say you didnt have a maid...I asked if you were raised by blacks to have such an intimate knowledge of their upbringing.

My sister in law taught that shit to her son before she died of Leukemia, and I had to raise him for awhile. His father is from Somalia and bailed on him when he was 2.

Just because you perceive it that way doesnt mean anything. I told you you werent raised as a black person but since you're white...you know how they are raised and whats best for blacks. Being white makes you uniquely qualified

I don't believe that.

I doubt a Somalian would know anything about being Black in America. At most they are 1-2 generations removed from Somalia.

Because the ones you speak of come from a well of poverty, ignorance and no father figure or dysfunctional families. As long as their heroes are anti-America, anti-police men and women, so they too, will be. They have nothing to lose and violence makes them feel relevant and powerful.

The entitlement culture promotes their attitudes as self-loathing would have to instill a need to not only bite the hand that feeds, clothes, and houses them, but to kill it instead.

So basically theres no excuse to why whites are so violent to other whites then?

I dunno...Why are they defending themselves from violence in the first place? Raised on Hip Hop maybe?
Culture, yeah that's a part of it. Defending oneself is a genetically inherited trait, but it also can be based in part by the culture of violence that one is a part of.

Why would any white guy need to defend himself against another white guy when its clear the reason blacks are violent is because they just dont know no better. What is a white boys excuse since they are so well mannered and raised so swell

This guy tried to steal some tires of mine out of the back seat of my car once... I was in the ocean he was up at my car standing next to his... no time for me to get up the sand ... It was early morning no wind... quiet. I yelled out to him... "dude" he's like but I need em... I said dude I'm broke as hell I need em too. (I was working at a grocery store in college). He left em for me. Better resolution than shooting him.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE WHITE BOY STORIES!! Its unlike anything you can ever experience in the hood. I'm sure that guy really needed them lol...thats why he left them lol

Why would any white guy need to defend himself against another white guy when its clear the reason blacks are violent is because they just dont know no better. What is a white boys excuse since they are so well mannered and raised so swell

This guy tried to steal some tires of mine out of the back seat of my car once... I was in the ocean he was up at my car standing next to his... no time for me to get up the sand ... It was early morning no wind... quiet. I yelled out to him... "dude" he's like but I need em... I said dude I'm broke as hell I need em too. (I was working at a grocery store in college). He left em for me. Better resolution than shooting him.

I LOVE WHITE BOY STORIES!! Its unlike anything you can ever experience in the hood. I'm sure that guy really needed them lol...thats why he left them lol[/QUOTE]
SLICK GREASED SPOOKS
Yet another cave monkey joins the site. Want a banana?
YET ANOTHER SPOOK BITES THE DUST.

I don't believe that.

Just because you perceive it that way doesnt mean anything. I told you you werent raised as a black person but since you're white...you know how they are raised and whats best for blacks. Being white makes you uniquely qualified

What's the difference between being in a poor native-American family and being in a poor black family? Do blacks hold some sort of copyright to poverty and bigotry?

Fuck You buddy.

Saying only blacks can understand what it's like is about as racist as it gets.

What's the difference between being in a poor native-American family and being in a poor black family? Do blacks hold some sort of copyright to poverty and bigotry?

Fuck You buddy.

You tell me! Being a white boy you know all about how blacks were raised. I'm sure that extends to other races you attempted to destroy

No no saying that you know how other races are raised is totally fair when you're white. Whites just know.

I LOVE WHITE BOY STORIES!! Its unlike anything you can ever experience in the hood. I'm sure that guy really needed them lol...thats why he left them lol

How is theft different in the "hood?"

So you've never left something you really needed behind? You hood guys just take everything you need? Even when caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back