Why do black women straighten their hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
I´ve heard that it´s because they want to attract white men because white men have jobs and they know who their children are.

hqdefault.jpg

I´ve heard that it´s because they want to attract white men because white men have jobs and they know who their children are.

hqdefault.jpg
I am not convinced contestant B (on the right) is female. I'm also not convinced she or he has hair..at least not on his or her head, eyebrows and eyelashes....

She does look like she has a five o'clock shadow, though.

It's no different than white women curling their hair. :dunno:

For the same reason white women straighten their hair. They like it straight!

It's no different than white women curling their hair. :dunno:

ZACKLY. For a change of pace, try out a new appearance, whatever.

Why do men grow (or shave off) beards/mustaches/sideburns? Because we can. Same thing.

Next up:

Why do troll posters overthink their troll threads? :eusa_think:

That is quite disgusting of you to be saying. Racist much?

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure why black women straiten their hair, but why is your hair in a mullet? I've heard it's to attract gay lovers.

This is not a laughing matter. How would you like to spend your existence as a negro? Kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, a wide flat snout covered with nasty blackheads, big purple truck-tire lips, jutting upthrust buttocks, no IQ, no daddy? There but for the grace of God . . . . .

Know what we mean?
If the democrats would have picked their own cotton and left the jungle dwellers where they were the negro male would never have known that their women are that hideous. Once a negro male sets their eyes on a white woman, it´s all that they can think about... Well, that and 40oz malt liquor.

This is not a laughing matter. How would you like to spend your existence as a negro? Kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, a wide flat snout covered with nasty blackheads, big purple truck-tire lips, jutting upthrust buttocks, no IQ, no daddy? There but for the grace of God . . . . .

Know what we mean?
If the democrats would have picked their own cotton and left the jungle dwellers where they were the negro male would never have known that their women are that hideous. Once a negro male sets their eyes on a white woman, it´s all that they can think about... Well, that and 40oz malt liquor.

Your founders and confederates could get enough of black women.

Why do whites tan.

If you mean sunbathe, yeah excellent point.
And tan, as in UV bulb laced beds, stand up units, and for the love of god - spray tanning.

Oh yeah I forgot that "tan" can be an active verb. That is bizarro. :cuckoo:

Specially when it comes out orange, and you can see it came out orange............. and then you go right on doing it :banghead:
Goes great with a taco bowl eating photo op, fools Hispanics every time.

Women of every race are very much aware that symmetry and being close to the average is the fast track to an LTR. The same thing is seen in women of all races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back