Why Did We Treat Coronavirus So Differently Than Other Epidemics?

Right off hand, I would say that bill Gates wasn't ready yet.
Although it does have a lot to do with Gates, his foundation is only part of it.

These plans go back even further.

This is just a drill for the full on lock step they have planned.

It is eerie how much all this was planned and written about. As the wealth disparity gets even worse, the elites plans to put in place draconian levels of control based on a crises such as this have been planned. . . long ago.

BS. I wish they had planned for a crises such as this long ago. Hang out on conspiracy sites much?

That's the whole point dude. They knew about this. . . and yet? Why did the government not stock PPE and all that other stuff necessary for such a crisis?

I tell you what, instead of calling folks names and using ad hominem attacks because you can't face reality, you should just do a little critical thinking and some research of your own, rather than just trusting billionaires and a corrupt Deep State.

You still think there is a Deep State-----------HaHaHaHahahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Although it does have a lot to do with Gates, his foundation is only part of it.

It is eerie how much all this was planned and written about. As the wealth disparity gets even worse, the elites plans to put in place draconian levels of control based on a crises such as this have been planned. . . long ago.

BS. I wish they had planned for a crises such as this long ago. Hang out on conspiracy sites much?

That's the whole point dude. They knew about this. . . and yet? Why did the government not stock PPE and all that other stuff necessary for such a crisis?

I tell you what, instead of calling folks names and using ad hominem attacks because you can't face reality, you should just do a little critical thinking and some research of your own, rather than just trusting billionaires and a corrupt Deep State.

The only thing you got right was about the PPE. I used to be a purchasing guy. I didn't look much further than my weekly, 3 month and last years number. Suspect it is the same with government, although we pay them to be forward looking, we also want to see the results of our money being spent wisely and none of us watch the government warehouse. Hospital purchaser are probably a lot like I was, always watching their purchasing budgets, the they find someone that can save them more with JIT logistics and more responsive suppliers. I see no grand schemes here, just typical modern day short shortsightedness. By the way, I called you no names and made no attacks on you, simply preferring to say the I thought your position was BS, that I wish they had planned for a viral epidemic crises, and asked if you were prone to following conspiracy theories. I just see no grand scheme here. At some level, we all knew this would happen some day, but like earthquake or volcano preparedness, it just wasn't occupying our minds, nor the minds at budget time of our elected leaders who were supposed to be watching out for contingency need such as this.

And you are too stupid to understand how the world actually works.

The only thing you got right was about the PPE. I used to be a purchasing guy. I didn't look much further than my weekly, 3 month and last years number. Suspect it is the same with government, although we pay them to be forward looking, we also want to see the results of our money being spent wisely and none of us watch the government warehouse. Hospital purchaser are probably a lot like I was, always watching their purchasing budgets, the they find someone that can save them more with JIT logistics and more responsive suppliers. I see no grand schemes here, just typical modern day short shortsightedness. By the way, I called you no names and made no attacks on you, simply preferring to say the I thought your position was BS, that I wish they had planned for a viral epidemic crises, and asked if you were prone to following conspiracy theories. I just see no grand scheme here. At some level, we all knew this would happen some day, but like earthquake or volcano preparedness, it just wasn't occupying our minds, nor the minds at budget time of our elected leaders who were supposed to be watching out for contingency need such as this.

When I can clearly see the agenda of folks more wealthy and powerful than either you are I, you call that "conspiracy thinking."

When they have published think tank papers, outlining the agenda, it is no "conspiracy," it is a forward looking, long range agenda.

The politicians we have now, they are all in the pockets of these oligarchs, so even now, when we have had independent researchers assess the virulence and mortality of this pandemic, and we know that it no longer calls for mass quarantines, the authorities are still carrying out the plans that were written down over a decade ago.

Likewise, sufficient planning and preparation should have been stocked up for such a scenario. If these politicians are going to do the bidding of these oligarchs on every other issue? Than they should have done it on this issue as well.

It WAS occupying the minds of policy planners. They had run mulptiple drills, and were aware of the dangers. . yet purposely failed to prepare, so that they could enact draconian anti-freedom measures.

Well, thanks for the name calling. Suspect I may have been to more countries in the world than you and feel relatively aware of how it works and how it works for me. It is late, so I will IGNORE you for a few days and take somebody with more than name calling off that list, as they may have something more interesting to say. Good Night. IGNORE.

Trump is the guy that set up the stay at home position..Why do you people try to always leave him out of this, he declared a national emergency over a health crisis and implemented a proclamation for states to follow. Had Trump not done that there would have been no shutdown in society or business...
I am sure that you people will deny this to protect your president.
but the dems are saying that Trump did nothing

Well, thanks for the name calling. Suspect I may have been to more countries in the world than you and feel relatively aware of how it works and how it works for me. It is late, so I will IGNORE you for a few days and take somebody with more than name calling off that list, as they may have something more interesting to say. Good Night. IGNORE.

What name calling?

Trump is the guy that set up the stay at home position..Why do you people try to always leave him out of this, he declared a national emergency over a health crisis and implemented a proclamation for states to follow. Had Trump not done that there would have been no shutdown in society or business...
I am sure that you people will deny this to protect your president.
but the dems are saying that Trump did nothing
No, they are saying he did next to nothing and not only things that were not effective, but his attitude and BS and economy over people attitude got in the way of effective response, contributing to our country having the highest number of infections and by far the highest death toll in the world. I a race to the highest losses, we didn't want to be #1. He is the country's leader. He is responsible for making us #1.

Much of the reaction to this particular outbreak of disease is similar to other recent news events that have grown to immense proportions so rapidly; the tremendous growth in mere communication. Social media and commercial media filled immediately with word of this epidemic and fear spread with it. Was the fear justified? Yes. Was the reaction correct? Not always and everywhere, certainly. The essential thing is that it was a human response rather than a purely monetary one, and that is good.
Economics follows what humans need, not the other way around. The real authoritarians are those who expect life to conform to their materialistic interests.

why? i don't really know why......what i do know is one can 'follow the $$$' as in any issue, to reveal the players

which brings up these recently organized folks>>>

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)

they are international, and heavily funded

why does that matter?

well we saw what happened to CC once it was politicized and prostituted

~S~

Forum List

Back