CBS News Caught Faking The News

Yup it happened, they faked a corona virus testing line, then lied about not faking the line, but finally got caught by the defenders of freedom, Project Veritas.

Enemy of the people folks.

Do you ever get embarrassed being as stupid as you are?

According to you morons uncovering the truth is "stupid".

With that IQ of yours I would rather keep the mouth shut than remove all doubt.

Yup it happened, they faked a corona virus testing line, then lied about not faking the line, but finally got caught by the defenders of freedom, Project Veritas.

Fat Wesley Crusher again. LOL. And with Breitbart and Project Veritas sourcing...sure..that's credible. Jeez. :)
Again, I'm always amazed that right wingers will plumb the depths of the Internet for any asshole with a webcam, a microphone, and an opinion.

Do you ever get embarrassed being as stupid as you are?

Do you ever get embarrassed being the horribly wretched and pissed off bitch on wheels that you are?

Fat Wesley Crusher again. LOL. And with Breitbart and Project Veritas sourcing...sure..that's credible. Jeez. :)
Again, I'm always amazed that right wingers will plumb the depths of the Internet for any asshole with a webcam, a microphone, and an opinion.

MSM half truths can be deadlier than the truth

ABC was forced to remove the segment ya moron

It doesn't surprise me at all.

I'll tell you what I found surprising, that it took that guy almost 12 minutes to tell us that they faked it...

They admitted it in the face of damning evidence from project veritas.

Your fake news operation handing down your opinions got caught... again.

They admitted it in the face of damning evidence from project veritas.

Your fake news operation handing down your opinions got caught... again.

Yup they used employees to make the line look longer while making REAL people wait

It was removed only because it couldn't be verified. This is why you don't listen to screaming right wing and alt-right sources. Here's a fair description. A lot of hot air about nothing.
CBS did not stage COVID-19 testing, Pence did not unload empty boxes at a nursing home and ‘Plandemic’ is nonsense - Poynter

It was removed only because it couldn't be verified. This is why you don't listen to screaming right wing and alt-right sources. Here's a fair description. A lot of hot air about nothing.
CBS did not stage COVID-19 testing, Pence did not unload empty boxes at a nursing home and ‘Plandemic’ is nonsense - Poynter

^^^sucker born every minute

They couldn't verify whether they faked the line or not? Well that's convenient.

Facts got in the way of fake news is what happened.

^^^sucker born every minute

Just keep digging. You may end up finding something that sticks. :)
In the meantime, feel free to keep plumbing the Internet for rants and raves that support your narrative...no matter how inconsequential it may be.

Here is from your own article:

After conducting an internal investigation, we learned that a few staff were encouraged to pull their cars up in the testing line to provide a visual backdrop showing how busy the testing site can get.
This was done with the intention of protecting patient privacy since many of the patients scheduled for a COVID-19 test on that day declined to be filmed for HIPAA reasons. The individual responsible for this mistake has accepted responsibility and expressed deep remorse for this unfortunate situation.

So even the article admits that you were subjected to fake news.

From a fucking blog?

That's your God damn news source, from a blog?

Get the fuck out of here.

Here is from your own article:

After conducting an internal investigation, we learned that a few staff were encouraged to pull their cars up in the testing line to provide a visual backdrop showing how busy the testing site can get.
This was done with the intention of protecting patient privacy since many of the patients scheduled for a COVID-19 test on that day declined to be filmed for HIPAA reasons. The individual responsible for this mistake has accepted responsibility and expressed deep remorse for this unfortunate situation.

So even the article admits that you were subjected to fake news.

You're wasting your time. Some of these people don't care that they are played for fools

CBS target audience are the same people who believed Obamacare would save so much money it would pay down the deficit, Mitt Romney never paid taxes and If we release the strategic oil reserves gas prices will come down.

Forum List

Back