Why did religions start teaching no sex outside of marriage?

The voices in your head, the mumblings of demons or of your own madness, have nothing to do with me.

What is odd, is that you think you are sane, and you think you are wise, when everyone else can clearly see that you are neither.
You are not everyone else.
You were arrogant enough to think you would lecture me with your filthy religious shit and encounter no opposition.
You won't get away with that sanctamonious arrogance with me.
No delusional godbotherer will ever convince me of one word of your silly filthy murderous bible.
Yet you righteously dispense it as if is fact then threaten people with punishment because they won't listen.
If any has got demons its you. You need s hole drilling in you head and get an atheist to fuck some sense into you.

Have another go Bob.
You're playing right into my hands.

If your GOP has since agreed there was no elevtion fraud, when are you prepares to accept your flogging a dead horse?

There was no fraud and you took the bait trump offered. You've been conned and your hatred of dems and defeat won't let you admit it.
Take it to your grave but it won't change.
As stated, Mr Two Brain Aneurysm's Administration has been nothing but Dumb and Dumber meet Dumberer and Dumbest. Now we are on the verge of war thanks to the panty wasted left wing administration that has allowed this current situation to escalate. I wonder if "masks" will be mandated in battle? :dunno: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
As stated, Mr Two Brain Aneurysm Adminstration has been nothing but Dumb and Dumber meet Dumber and Dumbest. Now we are on the verge of war thanks to the panty wasted left wing administration that has allowed this current situation to escalate.

If you say so.

You are not everyone else.
You were arrogant enough to think you would lecture me with your filthy religious shit and encounter no opposition.
You won't get away with that sanctamonious arrogance with me.
No delusional godbotherer will ever convince me of one word of your silly filthy murderous bible.
Yet you righteously dispense it as if is fact then threaten people with punishment because they won't listen.
If any has got demons its you. You need s hole drilling in you head and get an atheist to fuck some sense into you.

Have another go Bob.
You're playing right into my hands.

Now you've progressed to videos as a defence.

Do something about those kiddy fiddlers in the churches you hypocrit fuckwit. Where's your sense of responsibilities there instead of trying to convert me to you filthy religion.

Had enough yet bob?
Have another go.

Then you also know that Old testament was written largely by polytheists, and very little of it relates to Christ.
Most Christians would disagree with both. That some Jews were polytheistic isn't some revelation. The OT tells of that. Arguing that some Jews were polytheists is a far cry from arguing ALL Jews were polytheists. That is not supported and cannot be proven.

As to your second point. Catholics practice the reading of the OT and the NT together as the common witness to the True God. Origen proposed reading the entire Bible from the standpoint of the last book of the Bible. In the 5th chapter of the book of revelation, a scroll comes out with seven seals. The scroll stands for the whole of the Bible. God's revelation to man. The sealing means it's hard to read. It's hard to interpret. Who will unlock the scroll? Out comes a little lamb standing as slain. A figure of utter weakness, mildness and meekness. Is the one who alone can unlock the seals. The only standpoint from which we should read the Bible is from Christ crucified. So your assertion that the OT does not relate to Christ is 100% inaccurate. It's the exact opposite.

I don't care if they double down on their beliefs in a ghost, they are still delusional and have no evidence a god exist.
That mob of gullible fools have had 2000 years to p r office and the best they've got is thoughts and prayers.

There is no God and never has been. You have asll been conned which is not unusual for am Americans

If you don't care how they respond, why are you trying so hard to disparage them and their beliefs?

If you don't care how they respond, why are you trying so hard to disparage them and their beliefs?
Because it's all.bullshit.
America is full of those fraudulent charlatan pastors etc and the idiots keep funding them trying to get to a heaven that doesn't exist.

They are all delusional.

Because it's all.bullshit.
America is full of those fraudulent charlatan pastors etc and the idiots keep funding them trying to get to a heaven that doesn't exist.

They are all delusional.

Says the delusional freak who denies God. It truly is not possible for a human being to get any more delusional and deceived than that. You've handed yourself completely over to Satan, turning yourself into a mindless puppet for him.

Forum List

Back