Satanic Temple holds inaugural convention in Scottsdale

Meister I think it's gross to celebrate it which of course I have a right to protest it unless the tech companies and their bed mate government politicians decide I cannot protest it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Meister I think it's gross to celebrate it which of course I have a right to protest it unless the tech companies and their bed mate government politicians decide I cannot protest it.
I too think it's disgusting, but, it's better to have them visible than in the dark.
Also, if our nation was to outlaw this anti-religion group, who's next?

Why do you guys call it disgusting? Do you even know what they preach?
Kindness, empathy, fairness, liberty etc Yes, very disgusting.

I too think it's disgusting, but, it's better to have them visible than in the dark.
Also, if our nation was to outlaw this anti-religion group, who's next?
Ohhh maybe these guys are the next to demand acceptance.

cnm I don't condone it no and neither does God and on a relgious level I can protest it and look down upon it and you don't shame me in anyway for conscientiously objecting to it. I haven't taken anyone's "legal" mandates away unlike this Country is already doing to unvaccinated people. I allow the law to prevail.

But don't think for one minute I am okay with it or going to politely pretend it's okay for them to be that way. Nope, I exercise my free speech to be against worshipping a system openly opposed to God and other religions. I don't even think it's politically correct to have to accept it on any level accept what the man-made government legally says I have to.

Interesting though I bet you wouldn't stick up for a Catholic convention being protested against and their right to freedom of religion. People who think it's funny are Atheists who don't respect or believe in God and so you make fun of it and want Satanists to be accepted. That's what your character is. That's who you are. But it won't make me conform my thought, or response to it. I pray for the World.

Americans have turned into such pussies. \

I have put you on ignore becsuse of your hypocrisy. I just wanted the last word with you :lol: I know liberals go nuts over that shit. You will reply a thousand times even though I have you on ignore your ego- driven need to legitimize satan worship because your an intellectual and equal right blah blah blah you can shove up your ass because I only answer to God.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
TNHarley Satanism in and of itself is the opposite of God and stands for evil symbolically. Satan is deceptive.

I don't have to LIKE Satan Worshippers or condone it on any moral level. I have to put up with it because the law says so from mortal men.

You are also an Atheist so I have to put you on ignore because your premise is already hostile towards people who do believe in God. I have never once seen you defend the rights of Christians to worship but here you are defending Satisnts rights. Your motives are noted.

TNHarley Satanism in and of itself is the opposite of God and stands for evil symbolically. Satan is deceptive.

I don't have to LIKE Satan Worshippers or condone it on any moral level. I have to put up with it because the law says so from mortal men.

You are also an Atheist so I have to put you on ignore because your premise is already hostile towards people who do believe in God. I have never once seen you defend the rights of Christians to worship but here you are defending Satisnts rights. Your motives are noted.
THEY DONT WORSHIP SATAN. Goddamn dude. You have no idea what they believe or dont believe in.
I defend christians when it is called for.
Im also not an atheist.
That entire post is wrong. Congrats.

Forum List

Back