Why did Jesus say that His people would be "hated by all" (Mt [?] and Mk 1313)

for one thing, how would u know that?
for another, a disciple is a disciple is a disciple...

I dont recall in that psg Jesus saying I am only talking to the 12
Clearly. This is what He was talking about when He said,
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law(AM)—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household

He is warning the Christian to COUNT THE COST OF FOLLOWING HIM. He warns us to EXPECT CONFLICT if we choose to be a disciple of His

oh... we are not his disciples..

ok, whatever..

I guess me being hated is just on me... I am simply hated because I don't look or act like... one of the elites of society... a movie star... a popular politician...

you claim to be hated - movie star ...

if that is true it would only be because you are an avowed sinner recommitting the same sins over and over again ... not a great reason for them to love you.

just try not sinning, were you a smoker, sure its hard to quite ... actually, from antiquity if you don't stop you'll be 6' under after your last breath. good luck.

Clearly. This is what He was talking about when He said,
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law(AM)—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household

He is warning the Christian to COUNT THE COST OF FOLLOWING HIM. He warns us to EXPECT CONFLICT if we choose to be a disciple of His
yes, I know... but some Christians claim they are happy, happy happy and never hated by anyone in the world...

which makes me think they are not doing their job

Forum List

Back