The evil of humanism

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Humanists have created a deliberate forgery or made a mistake. They consider the main value of a person, instead of considering good as the main value. Thus, it turned out that the villain is more valuable than the innocent animal that the humanist villain kills.

Besides, in this case, the villain who commits evil against a person is not adequately punished. For example, in a left-wing country, a villain who rapes and kills a child is not punished, but is re-educated in a correctional institution, and then released back to freedom in order to repeat the crime (or not repeat if the upbringing was beneficial, but usually it's not work)

• Banned
I am no longer married but my wife has a p.h.d., and so would be uninterested in your silly drivel.
With your brains, you yourself can become an excellent housewife, so do not worry that she left you.

• Banned
Instead of looking like an idiot, you could read at least an article on Wikipedia

Instead of looking like an idiot, you could read at least an article on Wikipedia
I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time with puberty. It seems to effect different boys in different ways, but hang in there and I am sure you will get through it.

Forum List

Back