Why democrats are not worried about low approval ratings for Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden says he will end filibuster to ram through election "reform"

That way the DNC will own elections till the end of time.

And God forbid SCOTUS rules against abortion, then Biden will pack the court.

See, that was easy.

So don't stand in Joe's way or he will run you over.

How will the DNC control elections till the end of time Capt. Hyperbole?
I'm sure the DNC is dedicated to fair elections and has no desire to use their power to tilt the scale.

They seem like a trustworthy bunch after all.

Just drink more of their cool aid

And yes, I said COOL AID. You see, I self identify as a good speler

Last edited:
I'm sure the DNC is dedicated to fair elections and has no desire to use their power to tilt the scale.

And yes, I said COOL AID.
I'm no fan of the DNC, but at least they dont have people running around telling everyone American elections are fraudulent.

I'm no fan of the DNC, but at least they dont have people running around telling everyone American elections are fraudulent.
How then does a government body like Congress maintain an approval rating of under 20% but still continue to get elected? In fact, term limits are favored by about 80% of Americans. Does that sound like democracy to you? America is under siege.

I think you will find there are a myriad of scams to keep in office.

In fact, Obama's seat was discovered to have been sold to the highest bidder when he left Congress.

They just scream that White people are evil.
Well it is either Trump's fault or those that vote for him.

For a democrat, they are the worst kind of evil in the world and would rather give their daughter in marriage to the Taliban than one of them.

And yes, I said COOL AID.
So far the only ones caught cheating in elections have been a few Republicans and a couple of Dems. Where is this massive cheating you sore losers have redundantly reiterated exist? I have yet to see any proof from your over-exaggerated mouth or fingers.

Well it is either Trump's fault or those that vote for him.

For a democrat, they are the worst kind of evil in the world and would rather give their daughter in marriage to the Taliban than one of them.
Climbing through a window is far worse than shooting a few family members in Chicago.

Climbing through a window is far worse than shooting a few family members in Chicago.
All that matters is that those in Congress have police protection

That is my main concern.

The rest of them can be forced to buy electric cars and go bankrupt trying to afford inflationary food for all I care.

How then does a government body like Congress maintain an approval rating of under 20% but still continue to get elected? In fact, term limits are favored by about 80% of Americans. Does that sound like democracy to you? America is under siege.

I think you will find there are a myriad of scams to keep in office.

In fact, Obama's seat was discovered to have been sold to the highest bidder when he left Congress.
Because everyone thinks their Congressman isnt the problem.

Biden says he will end filibuster to ram through election "reform"

That way the DNC will own elections till the end of time.

1. Biden has no say in ending the filibuster, every American knows that, but I guess you don't comrade.

2. The DNC has no direct control over elections, every American knows that, but I guess you don't comrade.

3. America is supposed to be a Democracy where the will of the people rules, and that means the majority rules, every American knows that, but I guess you don't comrade.

4. Your posts are a waste of electricity and good CPU cycles, every American knows that, but I guess you don't comrade.

Forum List

Back