Biden Administration Moving The Goal Posts Again: Definition of 'Fully Vaccinated' To Include Getting Booster Shot(s)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Quarantine Mandate - Check

Mask Mandate - Check

Vaccine Mandate - Che.... WHOA, NOT SO FAST!

GET READY FOR ANOTHER MANDATE....

HERE WE GO: CDC Director Walensky Says​

US May Change Definition of “Fully Vaccinated”​

as Booster Shots Become Available (VIDEO)​

2 weeks to flatten the curve!!!

(serious question here....I realize a liberal won't answer it though). I wonder exactly how long it takes for them to wake up? Is it as they are being set on fire? Shoved in the cattle car? Shot in the head? Laid in the ground?

They are so fucking blind and willing to do as they are told (as long as its by someone of their own ideology of course) that its truly frightening.

No booster shot here
Experimentation participation has concluded
Damn right. I got the jab. I will not do another damn thing since I am now being threatened and told I must.

Every single one of them can fuck right off.

And another and another and another. Big pharma has all of the politicians in their pocket. It wasn't that long ago that leftists hated big global corporations, now they love them. What happened?

'RE-DEFINING Words' - This is a Democrat Technique, as we have seen also in the Democrats' 'Infrastructure Bill'. In that bill Democrats 'REDEFINED' self-enriching personal pork as 'Infrastructure' to justify these items getting into the bill.

Continued tyrannical / authoritarian control over the American people, continuing to strip Constitutional Rights, by moving their goal post and telling the American people, "Oh Wait.....not so fast....here is another mandate you have to comply with."

Quarantine Mandate - Check

Mask Mandate - Check

Vaccine Mandate - Che.... WHOA, NOT SO FAST!

GET READY FOR ANOTHER MANDATE....

HERE WE GO: CDC Director Walensky Says​

US May Change Definition of “Fully Vaccinated”​

as Booster Shots Become Available (VIDEO)​

Walensky is almost as loathsome as Fauxi.

The more times she has been wrong, the more she acts as though she's an oracle.

Forum List

Back