Why Biden Won

In my opinion, Biden won because of the propaganda and lies spewed daily by the antiTrump media. I blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS, the Washington Post and the NY Times. A CNN staffer admitted CNN used propaganda to beat Trump.

Read This CNN staffer admits network's focus was to 'get Trump out of office,' calls its coverage 'propaganda'
Yes, there is certainly that, but you underestimate his appeal. He is extraordinarily charming and charismatic, and is immensely popular among rhe deceased and illegal.

In my opinion, Biden won because o
We all know why he had so much record turnout that both his totals and Trump's totals COMPLETELY ECLIPSED Hillary's 2016 totals by about a 25% increase, which is statistically a HUGE outlier, so much so that one would not be unreasonable to NOT carefully investigate why this presidential cycle produced 20,000,000 more voters than the previous record-setting totals of 2016.

But, I digress.

The point is well-supported. The entire non-Fox Media campaigned from the beginning of 2020 through Election Day and beyond, to slander Trump's job performance, comparing it to a utopian, impossible standard, night after night on the news, and day after day in the newspaper.

While I personally believe that Biden "won" because of millions of fraudulent votes, it would not have even been close without the ten month slander campaign. Christ, Biden didn't even run!

We all know why he had so much record turnout that both his totals and Trump's totals COMPLETELY ECLIPSED Hillary's 2016 totals by about a 25% increase, which is statistically a HUGE outlier, so much so that one would not be unreasonable to NOT carefully investigate why this presidential cycle produced 20,000,000 more voters than the previous record-setting totals of 2016.

But, I digress.
Oh, come now. Black people couldn't even be black unless they voted for Biden, and vote for Biden they did!

Heck, in many urban districts, over 100% of registered voters came out on election night and every single one voted Joe.

In my opinion, Biden won because of the propaganda and lies spewed daily by the antiTrump media. I blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS, the Washington Post and the NY Times. A CNN staffer admitted CNN used propaganda to beat Trump.

Read This CNN staffer admits network's focus was to 'get Trump out of office,' calls its coverage 'propaganda'
Biden won because Trump as so bad. Simple. Ask yourself how influenced you are by the media you watch... I bet you would say not much because you think for yourself. You aren't a unicorn

Forum List

Back