Why Biden Won

In my opinion, Biden won because of the propaganda and lies spewed daily by the antiTrump media. I blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS, the Washington Post and the NY Times. A CNN staffer admitted CNN used propaganda to beat Trump.

Read This CNN staffer admits network's focus was to 'get Trump out of office,' calls its coverage 'propaganda'
Immigrants Who Supported Bin Laden got Biden Elected

The demographics of letting anti-White Free-Stuff parasites and Third World savages vote.

Rome was no longer a republic when Caesar had himself declared dictator.

The United States is no longer a republic after the Democrats committed massive voter fraud to illegitimately elect Joe Biden President.

January 6 was the last gasp of our republic dying.

Rome was no longer a republic when Caesar had himself declared dictator.

The United States is no longer a republic after the Democrats committed massive voter fraud to illegitimately elect Joe Biden President.

January 6 was the last gasp of our republic dying.
Spoken like a true loser

In my opinion, Biden won because of the propaganda and lies spewed daily by the antiTrump media. I blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS, the Washington Post and the NY Times. A CNN staffer admitted CNN used propaganda to beat Trump.

Read This CNN staffer admits network's focus was to 'get Trump out of office,' calls its coverage 'propaganda'
He won because he was and is more even keeled than the crooked anti-constitution, huckster, in the White House at the time that surrounded himself with crooks and traitors for 4 years, as was his nature. If the Republican Party had an ounce of self-respect, he would have been impeached and gone. It was a simple choice for the majority of Americans.

Trump never won the popular vote and never broke 50 percent approval. He was widely disliked and even Republican voters turned on him

Trump never won the popular vote and never broke 50 percent approval. He was widely disliked and even Republican voters turned on him
Everything you're saying is nonsense.

Trump was re-elected with more popular votes than any incumbent President had ever received.

It took massive voter fraud for Democrats to steal the election for Biden.

Since you are a compliant participant in this stolen election, the blame is on you, rightwinger.

You should be ashamed to even post on this forum.

So it was the Free Press that done him in? Or did the State Run Media over at Faux just let their Don down.

Either way it was a great day for America and for Freedom around the world.

Since you are a compliant participant in this stolen election, the blame is on you, rightwinger.

Sorry, until you have credible proof, I am not engaging in your stolen election fantasies

Forum List

Back