Why Biden Won

"That idiot can't even read a teleprompter without fucking up much less run a nation effectively"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yet.

And yet he got 7 million more citizen votes than the oh-so-articulate incumbent.
And 74 more Electoral College votes --- a "landslide".
So, I guess Joe's 'f*cking up' is sorta relative to the incumbent's own f*cking up.
It seems.

After all, Don Trump paid good money (or more likely, his tithing Duped & Snookered fanboys paid good money) to have a seasoned, trusted pollster go find out why Don Trump lost.

And they found out: He's untrustworthy (please tell me nobody on this venue is surprised by that?); and he is incompetent. Covid, oh sure. But remember this is the ' businessman' who had many bankruptcies, multiple business failures, fraudulent businesses, and fraudulent charities that were charitable only to him.

And, not unimportantly, a businessman that U.S. banks would no longer lend to.

So 'untrustworthy' and 'incompetent' ain't exactly Twilight Zone Klingon stuff.

True that!

We all know why he had so much record turnout that both his totals and Trump's totals COMPLETELY ECLIPSED Hillary's 2016 totals by about a 25% increase, which is statistically a HUGE outlier, so much so that one would not be unreasonable to NOT carefully investigate why this presidential cycle produced 20,000,000 more voters than the previous record-setting totals of 2016.

But, I digress.

If the turnout had been higher in 2016, Trump would have lost. A lot of people expected Clinton to win. If they had known that Trump would win then they would have voted for Clinton and against Trump. In 2020, those people decided not to make the same mistake twice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yet.

And yet he got 7 million more citizen votes than the oh-so-articulate incumbent.
So, I guess Joe's 'f*cking up' is sorta relative to the incumbent's own f*cking up.
It seems.

After all, Don Trump paid good money (or more likely, his tithing Duped & Snookered fanboys paid good money) to have a seasoned, trusted pollster go find out why Don Trump lost.

And they found out: He's untrustworthy (please tell me nobody on this venue is surprised by that?); and he is incompetent. Covid, of oh sure. But remember this is the ' businessman' who had many bankruptcies, multiple business failures, fraudulent businesses, and fraudulent charities that were charitable only to him.

True that!

Trump got 10 MILLION more votes in the second election than he got in the first. And you expect us to believe that a dimwit who couldn't get 400 people to show up to a campaign event got 10 million more votes than Trump.

You're stupid.

We aren't.

The point is well-supported. The entire non-Fox Media campaigned from the beginning of 2020 through Election Day and beyond, to slander Trump's job performance, comparing it to a utopian, impossible standard, night after night on the news, and day after day in the newspaper.

While I personally believe that Biden "won" because of millions of fraudulent votes, it would not have even been close without the ten month slander campaign. Christ, Biden didn't even run!

They didn't have to slander Trump. Trump did it all by himself. He provided the ammunition to beat himself. There were 600,000 reasons he lost.

Biden did not do rallies. Herman Cain died from the coronavirus after attending a Trump rally. They turned into super spreader events. There were no fraudulent votes.

And yet.

It seems.

And they found out: He's untrustworthy (please tell me nobody on this venue is surprised by that?); and he is incompetent. Covid, oh sure. But remember this is the ' businessman' who had many bankruptcies, multiple business failures, fraudulent businesses, and fraudulent charities that were charitable only to him.

True that!
No, he didn't

"And you expect us to believe that a dimwit who couldn't get 400 people to show up to a campaign event got 10 million more votes than Trump."

I know, I know, math is hard.
But actually, Joe got about 7 million more than Trump.
Not 10 million.

But more important than your math skills, are Tony Fabrizio's math skills.
And they are pretty darn good.
After all Don Trump hired him to do the counting.

So do this, poster 'westwall'.....go back up to that Politico article. And find the link embedded with in it that will lead you to the 27-page report Fabrizio's firm prepared for Don Trump, and the Trump paid for.
If Don paid for it, you know it must be solid gold.

So read it. And then come back to the forum and give us your own analysis on why so many men, and so many Republicans told Fabrizio why they thought Don Trump was untrustworthy and incompetent.

Go ahead, it's in the report.
Trust us.

A poster above (#81) suggests that Joe Biden got "7 million more citizen's votes" than Trump.

And then a follow-along poster objects:

"No, he didn't"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correctly objects, by the way.

I checked my source and the number was actually.......7,052,770.

Not "7 million".

Thank you Murked. Nice catch.

(btw.....it was 81,268,924 vs. 74,216,154) So there is that.

Biden told us before the election that he had the most effective voter fraud team in American history. Looks like he was right.

And now I am going to ask what has Biden done differently that has slowed the virus infection rate?

Let be clear the infection rate is increasing and the Federal Government has limited powers to force States to do anything, so tell the good board what has Biden done to slow the Delta Variant and if the amount of deaths from Covid double while Biden is President should we also say he failed or will you blame someone else?
Green Is the Color of Bread Mold

Repeal the 1963 Clean Air Act. Auto emissions are fatal to viruses and practically harmless to humans.

I speed-read this long thread to see 'why Biden won'.....or conversely, 'why Trump lost'.
I saw stuff like this on why Biden won:

In contrast, I saw these posts on why Trump lost:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All suggestions have been seen before on this venue....in one version or another. It is well-plowed ground.

But in all due respect to both views, for me and my overworked avatar we are gonna go with Don Trump's judgement with the man he hired to find out why he lost.

His long-time, go-to pollster, Tony Fabrizio. If you recall it was Fabrizio who throughout the campaign did what in-house pollsters are hired to do: keep a finger on the pulse of the electorate; inform the candidate and the campaign on what he was finding out so that they could adjust accordingly; to exploit opportunities, and avoid pitfalls.

And Fabrizio was that guy for Trump. And had done good work for Trump. Don Trump had immense confidence in Fabrizio's findings in the run-up to November 3rd.

So, obviously, when the results of the election were different than Trump expected he turned to Fabrizio to 'find out what da hell happened and why?'

And Fabrizio did what good pollsters do and are paid to do----- his firm polled voters.
They found out why Trump lost.
And they dutifully went back to Trump, his minions, and his campaign.....and told 'em all.
They gave 'em a 27-page report on the why' and why-fors. (You, yourself, can read it. It is linked in the Politico piece in the link below.)

But, in a nutshell, and has been suggested by posters above ----Trump lost / Biden won ...because:

Voters didn't trust Trump, and though he was incompetent.

Trump's own hired man found that out, and told him. There is no mystery. There was no reason for fraud, for theft, for cheating.

Trump shot himself in both feet.

Tony Fabrizio said so.

Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From Forbes:

"Trump Campaign Autopsy Links Loss To Covid Response, Trustworthiness—Not Voter Fraud"
Forbes Staff

"A post-mortem of the Trump campaign’s 2020 election loss written by the former president’s chief pollster makes no mention of the unproven voter fraud claims that have dominated Donald Trump’s post-election rhetoric, instead linking the defeat to his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and a perceived untrustworthiness."

Trump Campaign Autopsy Links Loss To Covid Response, Trustworthiness—Not Voter Fraud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Politico:

"Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat

The 27-page report pins Trump's loss on voter perception that he was untrustworthy and disapproval of his pandemic performance."

1950s Laws Will Give Us 1950s Sanity

Who cares what those voters thought? The ruling class let uncivilized people vote; we had no say on that, so only the traditional voters count.

Your screed implies that, because of those anti-American voters, Trump should have changed. But changing the voters is also a logical solution. The only practical way to do that is to declare independence from this anti-White failed state. We're in too deep to try anything else; the two divisions in the formerly United States are incompatible and irreconcilable.

Even better than St Reagan?

Ronald Reagan was the greatest President in my lifetime. Trump is the worst. He has turned the Republican Party into authoritarian thugs who are trying to seize control of this country.

Forum List

Back