Rep. Mo Brooks Asks Court To Grant Him Immunity From January 6 Lawsuit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This man has a lot of nerve.

First he expected the DOJ to defend him in the lawsuit. The DOJ said no.

Now he is asking the judge to give him immunity from the lawsuit.

The article doesn't say what he claims are his grounds for this immunity but I'm pretty sure it's very weak and sad grounds.

This man is such a piece of work. He tries and fails to get our tax dollars to defend him, now want immunity.

I'm not surprised. Most, not all, republicans believe they don't have to pay for what they have. Everyone else should pay for them.

This is taking that to another level.

Wow.

News flash, no one is immune to the consequences of their bad choices.

This man has a lot of nerve.

First he expected the DOJ to defend him in the lawsuit. The DOJ said no.

Now he is asking the judge to give him immunity from the lawsuit.

The article doesn't say what he claims are his grounds for this immunity but I'm pretty sure it's very weak and sad grounds.

This man is such a piece of work. He tries and fails to get our tax dollars to defend him, now want immunity.

I'm not surprised. Most, not all, republicans believe they don't have to pay for what they have. Everyone else should pay for them.

This is taking that to another level.

Wow.

News flash, no one is immune to the consequences of their bad choices.
Wot?

This is the same Mo Brooks who told the crowd on Jan 6 to "kick ass and take names" while wearing a bullet proof vest because he knew how violent things were going to get?

This is the same Mo Brooks who told the crowd on Jan 6 to "kick ass and take names" while wearing a bullet proof vest because he knew how violent things were going to get?
The only person that needed a bullet proof vest was that chick that got her head blown off.

The only person that needed a bullet proof vest was that chick that got her head blown off.
Wouldn't have helped. She took one in the face

So why was Brooks wearing one?

What did he know...or help plan?

Tough shit, Mo. Talk like a tough guy in front of a bunch of rabid, misguided zombies, and you'll have to answer for it.

Man up, Rambo.

So many of the trump people want to be able to make horrible choices but expect to be exempt from the consequences of those choices.

Yup. Same guy.

Where does the left find this stuff? Why not let the judge make a freaking decision before y'all hypocrite lefties get hysterical about nothing?

Forum List

Back