Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Everyone can see by now that Biden is mentally challenged. He doesn't understand the dynamics of the Ukraine situation so he relies on unelected amateurs in his cabinet to determine critical foreign policy. Meanwhile his loyal fans including the media attack the former president and pretend that everything is fine. It's a dangerous situation and I hope the U.S. can stay intact until the mid term elections and we regain some sanity.

Well I'm aware that you are a fan of Trump's surrender, but you should not frame your posts in terms of dems v gop.
I invite you to take the time to technically flesh out and to describe in detail what "Trump's Surrender" was.

Did he sell him some more of our Uranium and fly $150 Billion in Obama Buck to Iran in violation of International Law?

Everyone can see by now that Biden is mentally challenged. He doesn't understand the dynamics of the Ukraine situation so he relies on unelected amateurs in his cabinet to determine critical foreign policy. Meanwhile his loyal fans including the media attack the former president and pretend that everything is fine. It's a dangerous situation and I hope the U.S. can stay intact until the mid term elections and we regain some sanity.
I don't think I have seen a more clueless group of Foreign Policy Idiots than what we have assembled now than maybe when Obama Bin Spying was stanking up the White House.

Wait, aren't they all the same people?

You are truly a dumbass. The more uranium you control, the more product you have to sell to America's enemies like you.
How much uranium do you think it takes to have a nuclear weapons program?

Availability of uranium is not the limiting factor.

How much uranium do you think it takes to have a nuclear weapons program?

Availability of uranium is not the limiting factor.
Take one teaspoon of your precious Putin's Uranium and shove it up your ass. Let's start with that experiment and then report back to me in a year.

I invite you to take the time to technically flesh out and to describe in detail what "Trump's Surrender" was.

Did he sell him some more of our Uranium and fly $150 Billion in Obama Buck to Iran in violation of International Law?
We left and the Taliban won. Trump surrendered. I thought it was inevitable from the time W and the gop started the Afghan war.

The maj of gopers in the senate reject your vision of America's interests in europe.

We left and the Taliban won. Trump surrendered. I thought it was inevitable from the time W and the gop started the Afghan war.

The maj of gopers in the senate reject your vision of America's interests in europe.
When did we leave? You mean Biden? Putin's little pocket pussy? And just like Obama gave Iran $150 Billion, EmperorShitzHizPantz gave The Taliban $85 Million in High Tech US Military Hardware, Weapons and Ammo. So you talking Afghanistan and Asterisk Joe, right?

Well, shit for brains, those weapons, some of them were given to The Chinese so they can reverse engineer some of our tech.

Of course you would come in here and defend that, cuz you are that.

Asterisk Joe is a threat to our Democracy and is a Curse from God upon America.

If you want to know what I think about Trump? He was just a pause God gave us before God started his windup to unleash the unhittable pitches He's going to start throwing across the plate.

The Closer is out in The Bullpen Right now. Are you ready?

Last edited:
People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.

Wrong.
The Taliban were always US allies until we attacked them for no reason, and they were never allied of Russia.
Nor did the Taliban ever have anything at all to do with any terrorism.
The is the specialty of the US, with drone assassinations of innocent civilians.
The Crimea, Sevastopol, and the warm water port and access to the Mediterranean has ALWAYS been Russian.
The Ukraine never owned the Crimea until the 1950s, when Khrushchev gave it to the Ukraine in some weird secret deal.

And your mistake in the Dnieper river and canal was claiming it related to the Mediterranean, when clearly it connects the Black Sea with the Baltic Sea to the north, NOT to the Mediterranean to the South. It influences Poland, NOT the Mideast.

Please, you probably wear your old Cheer Leader outfit complete with pompoms from High School when you cheer your budz from Russia on, dont-cha?

We actually should be Russian allies.
We have no actual areas of conflict.
We have lots in common.

That's actually not true. But let's say it was. If you allow Russia to control US uranium, you are still helping Russia to distribute more uranium to countries like Iran regardless of it's source who then pay for that Uranium with Obama bucks, soon to be Biden bucks.

We should be selling the uranium to Iran, cut out the middle man, and make more money.

When did we leave? You mean Biden? Putin's little pocket pussy? And just like Obama gave Iran $150 Billion, EmperorShitzHizPantz gave The Taliban $85 Million in High Tech US Military Hardware, Weapons and Ammo. So you talking Afghanistan and Asterisk Joe, right?

Well, shit for brains, those weapons, some of them were given to The Chinese so they can reverse engineer some of our tech.

If you want to know what I think about Trump? He was just a pause God gave us before God started his windup to unleash the unhittable pitches He's going to start throwing across the plate.

The Closer is out in The Bullpen Right now. Are you ready?

Obama did not GIVE Iran anything.
Obama RETURNED the money the US was illegally holding for the prepayment of ships the US never delivered on.

Like Russia is a successful country.
If Putin invades Ukraine.

I believe at least part of the eastern Ukraine was always Russian, both historically and ethnically.
Considering how badly the Ukraine is stealing gas and oil from pipelines, I think the Ukraine should return the areas Khrushchev gave to the Ukraine in the 1950s, for some secret reason.

Israel would pitch a fit.

That is just an additional plus.
I hate Israel.
Being Jewish, I feel Israel has put a bullseye on my back.
Israel has no business falsely claiming to be Jewish.
Real Jews are supposed to wait for the coming of the Messiah before expecting Zion.
We do not deserve it yet.
There are those sins of arrogance and pride to atone for first.

Wrong.
The Taliban were always US allies until we attacked them for no reason, and they were never allied of Russia.
Nor did the Taliban ever have anything at all to do with any terrorism.
The is the specialty of the US, with drone assassinations of innocent civilians.
The Crimea, Sevastopol, and the warm water port and access to the Mediterranean has ALWAYS been Russian.
The Ukraine never owned the Crimea until the 1950s, when Khrushchev gave it to the Ukraine in some weird secret deal.

And your mistake in the Dnieper river and canal was claiming it related to the Mediterranean, when clearly it connects the Black Sea with the Baltic Sea to the north, NOT to the Mediterranean to the South. It influences Poland, NOT the Mideast.
Can you get to The Mediterranean through The Black Sea or not?

The answer is yes. I should not have to write this out at kindergarten level for people that do not understand geography.

Did you read the post where I also talked about Russia working with Turkey to build a canal near Istanbul to further increase (Double or More) the amount of traffic and size of ships traversing The Black Sea to The Mediterranean?

Maybe this helps!

1644350647218.png

We actually should be Russian allies.
We have no actual areas of conflict.
We have lots in common.
If you could trust Russia, on the surface this actually makes sense. They still attack Israel in Ezekiel 38 with Iran and Turkey so it's a moot point. They will do this no matter what our relationship with them.

We should be selling the uranium to Iran, cut out the middle man, and make more money.
Haha. At least that's honest. Iran is Evil but at least doing that is transparent.
The Persian People aren't Evil, it is The Ayatollah Assahollah and his inner core ruling elite that is Evil.

Forum List

Back