Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
For them to not see things like Obama's duplicity in giving Russia our Uranium with a wink and nod and payoffs to Obama, Clinton and Biden, so that Putin could turn around and arm Iran with the money Obama gave to Ayatollah Assahollah ($150 Billion) so that Iran and Putin could begin projecting power in to The ME and Mediterranean is beyond stupid.

For them not to see why Putin wanted Crimea, Belarus, Ukraine and wanted to complete Nordstream 2, is unfathomly moronic

It had to be intentionally criminally negligent.

President Trump saw this and tried to blunt Iran's and Russia's spear tip before they could use it, and The Moronic Duplicitous Left hated him for it.

Faux leaders like Biden, like Obama move us closer to Armageddon and WWIII not further away.
Obama is no longer POTUS, zipperhead.

If is past tense you Satanic kiwi fondling moron. Russia already controls a portion of US Uranium which no doubt will find it's way in to the hands of your friends.
No, they don't.

But keep on raaaaaanting about it if that makes you feel better, cement head.

Obama is no longer POTUS, zipperhead.
I contend that because Obama is THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY to NOT LEAVE DC, breaking a 250 year old tradition that he is Indeed the President with his hand up Pinocchio's ass pulling the strings.

You seem to think Russia should be projecting their power and influence more in The Mediterranean and Middle East. Interesting. Why is that?

You seem to also think The OBiden Regime should genuflect in front of Russia and China and present a straw house of acquiescence for Russia and China to set ablaze.

Which is wiser; the Neville Chamberlain approach, or Winston Churchill's approach when dealing with expansionist regimes?

The Mediterranean and Mideast are near Russia.
they should have an interest, knowledge, concern, and easy access.
In contrast, the US has none of these, and likely then should stay out of it.
We have screwed up everywhere we do get involved.

This may illustrate to those who are uninformed why Putin wants The Ukraine and not just for the Dnieper but for an easier defense of Russia

1644357662265.png

So suddenly Ukraine belongs to Russia? Ukraine is stealing Russian Gas? Ukraine has pipeline deals with Russia and is getting paid to transport Russian gas. They are not stealing.

View attachment 598890
If they are committing Human Rights abuses, maybe The UN should do something about it like they have done nothing about China's genocide, which also The Biden Regime has done nothing about.
View attachment 598892

The pipelines through the Ukraine were built by Russia when Russia owned the Ukraine.
So the Ukraine does not own these pipelines.

And the Ukraine stealing gas and oil from them has already been proven in world court.

{...
On 8 June 2010, a Stockholm court of arbitration ruled Naftohaz of Ukraine must return 12.1 billion cubic metres (430 billion cubic feet) of gas to RosUkrEnergo, a Swiss-based company in which Gazprom controls a 50% stake. Russia accused Ukrainian side of diverting gas from pipelines passing through Ukraine in 2009.
...}

The Mediterranean and Mideast are near Russia.
they should have an interest, knowledge, concern, and easy access.
In contrast, the US has none of these, and likely then should stay out of it.
We have screwed up everywhere we do get involved.
We won't be involved according to Ezekiel 38 when Russia, Iran, Turkey and their Islamic Allies come down to invade Israel through Syria.

Only Sheba, Dedan, Tarshish and all her merchants and her daughters will even voice a protest.

Ezekiel 38

King James Version

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

The pipelines through the Ukraine were built by Russia when Russia owned the Ukraine.
So the Ukraine does not own these pipelines.

And the Ukraine stealing gas and oil from them has already been proven in world court.

{...
On 8 June 2010, a Stockholm court of arbitration ruled Naftohaz of Ukraine must return 12.1 billion cubic metres (430 billion cubic feet) of gas to RosUkrEnergo, a Swiss-based company in which Gazprom controls a 50% stake. Russia accused Ukrainian side of diverting gas from pipelines passing through Ukraine in 2009.
...}
Why is Russia paying Ukraine to allow gas to flow through those pipelines?

Gazprom has a signed deal with Ukraine. So it's a contract, so where is the stealing?

Seems that a particular company stole some gas and it was settled in court. I don't see an issue.

Gazprom is just another company that bribed Joe Biden and this is who Biden immediately lifted sanctions on while simultaneously shutting down our XL pipeline with Canada.

Funny how this ends up full circle to The OBiden Regime, Gas in Ukraine, Burisma, and The Corrupt Biden family. You just can't get away form Biden when you talk about Russia, Ukraine, or China as Biden Inc. took money from all three and continues to do so.

We won't be involved according to Ezekiel 38 when Russia, Iran, Turkey and their Islamic Allies come down to invade Israel through Syria.

Only Sheba, Dedan, Tarshish and all her merchants and her daughters will even voice a protest.

Ezekiel 38​

King James Version​

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Since when has the Bible ever been useful?
It is full of slavery, stoning, burning, crucifixion, invasion, massacres, etc.

{...
Gog and Magog (/ˈɡoʊɡ ... ˈmɑːɡoʊɡ/; Hebrew: גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג, Gōg ū-Māgōg) appear in the Hebrew Bible and the Quran as individuals, tribes, or lands. In Ezekiel 38, Gog is an individual and Magog is his land;[1] in Genesis 10, Magog is a man and eponymous ancestor of a nation, but no Gog is mentioned; and centuries later Jewish tradition changed Ezekiel's "Gog from Magog" into "Gog and Magog"[2].

The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days ", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which would usher in the age of the Messiah. Christianity's interpretation is more starkly apocalyptic: making Gog and Magog, here indicating nations rather than individuals,[3] allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as described in the Book of Revelation.

A legend was attached to Gog and Magog by the time of the Roman period, that the Gates of Alexander were erected by Alexander the Great to repel the tribe. Romanized Jewish historian Josephus knew them as the nation descended from Magog the Japhetite, as in Genesis, and explained them to be the Scythians. In the hands of Early Christian writers they became apocalyptic hordes. Throughout the Middle Ages, they were variously identified as the Vikings, Huns, Khazars, Mongols, Turanians or other nomads, or even the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

The legend of Gog and Magog and the gates were also interpolated into the Alexander romances. In one version, "Goth and Magothy" are kings of the Unclean Nations, driven beyond a mountain pass by Alexander, and blocked from returning by his new wall. Gog and Magog are said to engage in human cannibalism in the romances and derived literature. They have also been depicted on Medieval cosmological maps, or mappae mundi, sometimes alongside Alexander's wall.

The conflation of Gog and Magog with the legend of Alexander and the Iron Gates was disseminated throughout the Near East in the early centuries of the Christian and Islamic era.[4] They appear in the Quran in chapter Al-Kahf as Yajuj and Majuj (Arabic: يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ; Yaʾjūj wa-Maʾjūj), primitive and immoral tribes that were separated and barriered off by Dhul-Qarnayn ("He of the Two Horns") who is mentioned in the Quran as a great righteous ruler and conqueror.[5] Some contemporary Muslim historians and geographers regarded the Vikings as the emergence of Gog and Magog.[6] In modern times they remain associated with apocalyptic thinking, especially in Israel and the Muslim world.
...}

Why is Russia paying Ukraine to allow gas to flow through those pipelines?

Gazprom has a signed deal with Ukraine. So it's a contract, so where is the stealing?

Seems that a particular company stole some gas and it was settled in court. I don't see an issue.

Gazprom is just another company that bribed Joe Biden and this is who Biden immediately lifted sanctions on while simultaneously shutting down our XL pipeline with Canada.

Funny how this ends up full circle to The OBiden Regime, Gas in Ukraine, Burisma, and The Corrupt Biden family. You just can't get away form Biden when you talk about Russia, Ukraine, or China as Biden Inc. took money from all three and continues to do so.

Russia has to pay the Ukraine because it is extortion.
They have to pay or else get cut off from the sales in Europe they need to pay their bills.

The stealing is that 10% of the gas and oil that Russia pumps, disappears between Russia and its destination in Europe.

The ONE theft was settled in court because the Swiss were involved and the Ukraine could not get away with stealing from the Swiss.
But read the whole wiki page. This has been ongoing for decades. The Ukraine is constantly stealing gas and oil.
Why do you think Russia is so willing to pay for a whole new pipeline?

Economic sanctions are illegal, not only under US law, but the Geneva Conventions as well.

People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.
Russian ally?

You actually wrote that?

Since when has the Bible ever been useful?
It is full of slavery, stoning, burning, crucifixion, invasion, massacres, etc.

{...
Gog and Magog (/ˈɡoʊɡ ... ˈmɑːɡoʊɡ/; Hebrew: גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג, Gōg ū-Māgōg) appear in the Hebrew Bible and the Quran as individuals, tribes, or lands. In Ezekiel 38, Gog is an individual and Magog is his land;[1] in Genesis 10, Magog is a man and eponymous ancestor of a nation, but no Gog is mentioned; and centuries later Jewish tradition changed Ezekiel's "Gog from Magog" into "Gog and Magog"[2].

The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days ", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which would usher in the age of the Messiah. Christianity's interpretation is more starkly apocalyptic: making Gog and Magog, here indicating nations rather than individuals,[3] allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as described in the Book of Revelation.

A legend was attached to Gog and Magog by the time of the Roman period, that the Gates of Alexander were erected by Alexander the Great to repel the tribe. Romanized Jewish historian Josephus knew them as the nation descended from Magog the Japhetite, as in Genesis, and explained them to be the Scythians. In the hands of Early Christian writers they became apocalyptic hordes. Throughout the Middle Ages, they were variously identified as the Vikings, Huns, Khazars, Mongols, Turanians or other nomads, or even the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

The legend of Gog and Magog and the gates were also interpolated into the Alexander romances. In one version, "Goth and Magothy" are kings of the Unclean Nations, driven beyond a mountain pass by Alexander, and blocked from returning by his new wall. Gog and Magog are said to engage in human cannibalism in the romances and derived literature. They have also been depicted on Medieval cosmological maps, or mappae mundi, sometimes alongside Alexander's wall.

The conflation of Gog and Magog with the legend of Alexander and the Iron Gates was disseminated throughout the Near East in the early centuries of the Christian and Islamic era.[4] They appear in the Quran in chapter Al-Kahf as Yajuj and Majuj (Arabic: يَأْجُوجُ وَمَأْجُوجُ; Yaʾjūj wa-Maʾjūj), primitive and immoral tribes that were separated and barriered off by Dhul-Qarnayn ("He of the Two Horns") who is mentioned in the Quran as a great righteous ruler and conqueror.[5] Some contemporary Muslim historians and geographers regarded the Vikings as the emergence of Gog and Magog.[6] In modern times they remain associated with apocalyptic thinking, especially in Israel and the Muslim world.
...}
The Bible has been useful for centuries in exposing Evil men such as you and shining a light on The dark work of Luciferians!

Don’t worry Child of Hell, your Nirvana is coming in The Future with the image of a boot stomping on a Hunan Face.

Your COVID-19 Enterprise did not kill enough people so those who are running this world will next turn to War and Famine, and the. Unleash a new wave of Pestilence to usher in your New World Order.

Ask me how I know? The Bible Told Me So!

Russian ally?

You actually wrote that?
Yes Russia and Iran are Allies same as you are an ally of Satan. You all will be turned to Ash and burn in Hell upon The Coming of The Living and True God The Lord of Lords and Prince of Peace who is coming to Judge The World and to abolish war, and defeat your little god Satan.

Deal with it heathen. Your time is short. Repent or accept your eternal punishment.

Russia and Iran are Allie’s now and have never been Allie’s before. Ezekiel 38 predicted this 1,000s of year ago fool.

Russia has to pay the Ukraine because it is extortion.
They have to pay or else get cut off from the sales in Europe they need to pay their bills.

The stealing is that 10% of the gas and oil that Russia pumps, disappears between Russia and its destination in Europe.

The ONE theft was settled in court because the Swiss were involved and the Ukraine could not get away with stealing from the Swiss.
But read the whole wiki page. This has been ongoing for decades. The Ukraine is constantly stealing gas and oil.
Why do you think Russia is so willing to pay for a whole new pipeline?

Economic sanctions are illegal, not only under US law, but the Geneva Conventions as well.
So is experimenting with humans and that did not stop Obama, Fauci and Biden.

Don’t worry little man, God will allow Russia and Iran to go to war, ally with Turkey take The Ukraine perhaps, and then try to attack Israel.

God will give all the bloodthirsty heathens of this world blood to drink when the end comes and they will drown in it.

The Bible has been useful for centuries in exposing Evil men such as you and shining a light on The dark work of Luciferians!

Don’t worry Child of Hell, your Nirvana is coming in The Future with the image of a boot stomping on a Hunan Face.

Your COVID-19 Enterprise did not kill enough people so those who are running this world will next turn to War and Famine, and the. Unleash a new wave of Pestilence to usher in your New World Order.

Ask me how I know? The Bible Told Me So!

People can't be BORN evil, something has to talk then into it, and it seems to me the Bible is trying to do that.

Yes Russia and Iran are Allies same as you are an ally of Satan. You all will be turned to Ash and burn in Hell upon The Coming of The Living and True God The Lord of Lords and Prince of Peace who is coming to Judge The World and to abolish war, and defeat your little god Satan.

Deal with it heathen. Your time is short. Repent or accept your eternal punishment.

Russia and Iran are Allie’s now and have never been Allie’s before. Ezekiel 38 predicted this 1,000s of year ago fool.

Wrong.
Russia and Iran have usually been allies, being so close together.

So is experimenting with humans and that did not stop Obama, Fauci and Biden.

Don’t worry little man, God will allow Russia and Iran to go to war, ally with Turkey take The Ukraine perhaps, and then try to attack Israel.

God will give all the bloodthirsty heathens of this world blood to drink when the end comes and they will drown in it.

Israel is the most evil country of all, with recent European immigrant murdering all the natives and taking their homes.
They offered me a free bloodstained home and I refused.

People can't be BORN evil, something has to talk then into it, and it seems to me the Bible is trying to do that.
We are all born innately Evil and cursed with death and Hell to follow.

But God sacrificed Himself to offer us a way out of The Curse and with a promise of Eternal Life so we may escape Hell.

Israel is the most evil country of all, with recent European immigrant murdering all the natives and taking their homes.
They offered me a free bloodstained home and I refused.
Israel is whom God chose to bring salvation to The World through and all who try to destroy her will be cut to pieces. All Nations who come against her shall be cursed and her people will burn in Hell.

Russia Iran and Turkey will find this out when 5/6ths of their combined military force is obliterated in one day on The Mountains of Israel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back