Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
We left and the Taliban won. Trump surrendered. I thought it was inevitable from the time W and the gop started the Afghan war.

The maj of gopers in the senate reject your vision of America's interests in europe.
Remove the 17th Amendment.

Take one teaspoon of your precious Putin's Uranium and shove it up your ass. Let's start with that experiment and then report back to me in a year.
It's a real question. Nuclear weapons programs take extremely small amounts of uranium, of which Russia has plenty. Their reserves are at least twice as much as our. The reason that Russia isnt selling uranium to these countries has nothing to do with the supply. They just have no desire to do so.

Everyone can see by now that Biden is mentally challenged. He doesn't understand the dynamics of the Ukraine situation so he relies on unelected amateurs in his cabinet to determine critical foreign policy. Meanwhile his loyal fans including the media attack the former president and pretend that everything is fine. It's a dangerous situation and I hope the U.S. can stay intact until the mid term elections and we regain some sanity.

Not sure what side you are taking, but to me, the Ukrainians are the bad guys in my opinion.
They ran the death camps in WWII, have been stealing oil and gas for decades, etc.

It's a real question. Nuclear weapons programs take extremely small amounts of uranium, of which Russia has plenty. Their reserves are at least twice as much as our. The reason that Russia isnt selling uranium to these countries has nothing to do with the supply. They just have no desire to do so.
Spin your lies and deceptions to people that are smarter than you.

Not sure what side you are taking, but to me, the Ukrainians are the bad guys in my opinion.
They ran the death camps in WWII, have been stealing oil and gas for decades, etc.
We aren't talking about what they did, and I don't agree with that. We are talking about being duplicitous in giving Russia more power, and greater ability to project military power in to The Middle East and Mediterranean. So really, your comment is a Red Herring. There is a new government in Ukraine which Obama and Biden Opposed. The previous government was friendly towards Russia, and the current one is not so not the same leadership as existed in WWII.

This may partially explain why Biden wants to help Russia take Ukraine like Obama helped them take Crimea.

The oped has nothing to do with nuclear weapons for starters.
It was a side discussion started in here, but still references Russia's Expansionist Desires to project more power and exert more control and influence wherever it can.

And especially addresses the willingness of The DemNazi party has to lube up and bend over for their lover Pooty Poot Putin.

Can you get to The Mediterranean through The Black Sea or not?

The answer is yes. I should not have to write this out at kindergarten level for people that do not understand geography.

Did you read the post where I also talked about Russia working with Turkey to build a canal near Istanbul to further increase (Double or More) the amount of traffic and size of ships traversing The Black Sea to The Mediterranean?

Maybe this helps!

View attachment 598859

The Black Sea has always lead to the Mediterraean and that is why the Greeks attack the Troy around 800 BC.
But the Dnieper River and canal run north, to Poland.
They give access to the Baltic Sea, not the Mediterranean, so your post had me a little confused.
The south access to the Mediterranean should not be contested.
Sevastopol is and always should remain Russian.

People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.
You could have saved yourself embarrassment by simply reminding us again, how you hate democrats because that is what it's about.
Do you feel better now?
Get some carb soda on standby next time.

It was a side discussion started in here, but still references Russia's Expansionist Desires to project more power and exert more control and influence wherever it can.

And especially addresses the willingness of The DemNazi party has to lube up and bend over for their lover Pooty Poot Putin.
Right. The idea that they have to have a waterway in central Ukraine despite the fact that they have coastline on the Black Sea and control of Crimea.

Because that makes a TON of sense.

You could have saved yourself embarrassment by simply reminding us again, how you hate democrats because that is what it's about.
Do you feel better now?
Get some carb soda on standby next time.
I hate Evil. If the Anal Plug Fits, wear it. Quit crying about getting reminded that you are a treasonous seditious insurrectionist scum, or do something to fight the party trying to destroy America.

But to try to extend US control over countries on the Russian border is a bridge too far.
If the US wants to justify the Monroe Doctrine, then we must extend the same ideology to the Russians, and let them control countries on their border.
You can not change ideology at will, depending on what you want.
It is either always right or always wrong.

Right. The idea that they have to have a waterway in central Ukraine despite the fact that they have coastline on the Black Sea and control of Crimea.

Because that makes a TON of sense.
Have you ever attended a war college? Just curious because you seem to not know anything about logistics.

Which supplies more blood, a large artery, or a small artery?

And if that artery for sake of argument stretches thousands of miles inland, vs. the smaller choked artery that can only accommodate trucks to get your supplies to the black sea, vs the other larger artery which can use larger ships, and also has some decent rail lines too, which are you going to use?

You would use the smaller one. Probably also explains your issues with women.

If you are an expansionist, you have to expand your ability to move war materials.
The smaller artery is fine for peace time, but for hostilities you have to open up more lanes and increase the blood flow.

Dnieper is an extremely strategic area and Russia needs it to project more power into the ME and Mediterranean

But to try to extend US control over countries on the Russian border is a bridge too far.
If the US wants to justify the Monroe Doctrine, then we must extend the same ideology to the Russians, and let them control countries on their border.
You can not change ideology at will, depending on what you want.
It is either always right or always wrong.
To prevent Russia from violating international law is always Right. Obama and Biden do not respect International Law, and they do whatever is convenient for them at the expense of other people.

I hate Evil. If the Anal Plug Fits, wear it. Quit crying about getting reminded that you are a treasonous seditious insurrectionist scum, or do something to fight the party trying to destroy America.

But it is the Ukraine that is the most evil.
You seem to be using the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule of thumb, and that is usually wrong.
For example, if Aliens from Alpha Centauri were to attack the Russians, that would not make the Aliens our friend, but an even worse enemy than the Russians.

Have you ever attended a war college? Just curious because you seem to not know anything about logistics.

Which supplies more blood, a large artery, or a small artery?

And if that artery for sake of argument stretches thousands of miles inland, vs. the smaller choked artery that can only accommodate trucks to get your supplies to the black sea, vs the other larger artery which can use larger ships, and also has some decent rail lines too, which are you going to use?

You would use the smaller one. Probably also explains your issues with women.

If you are an expansionist, you have to expand your ability to move war materials.
The smaller artery is fine for peace time, but for hostilities you have to open up more lanes and increase the blood flow.

Dnieper is an extremely strategic area and Russia needs it to project more power into the ME and Mediterranean

But the POINT is the Dnieper runs NORTH towards the Baltic Sea, and NOT to the Mediterranean Sea.
It is strategic to Poland, not to the Russians.

To prevent Russia from violating international law is always Right. Obama and Biden do not respect International Law, and they do whatever is convenient for them at the expense of other people.

It is the Ukraine violating international law, by stealing Russian gas and oil, and by abusing ethnic Russians in the Crimea, South Ossetia, Donetsk, etc.

R.57e64fe43a718d7ece28da087655d1d6

But it is the Ukraine that is the most evil.
You seem to be using the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule of thumb, and that is usually wrong.
For example, if Aliens from Alpha Centauri were to attack the Russians, that would not make the Aliens our friend, but an even worse enemy than the Russians.
You seem to think Russia should be projecting their power and influence more in The Mediterranean and Middle East. Interesting. Why is that?

You seem to also think The OBiden Regime should genuflect in front of Russia and China and present a straw house of acquiescence for Russia and China to set ablaze.

Which is wiser; the Neville Chamberlain approach, or Winston Churchill's approach when dealing with expansionist regimes?

It is the Ukraine violating international law, by stealing Russian gas and oil, and by abusing ethnic Russians in the Crimea, South Ossetia, Donetsk, etc.

R.57e64fe43a718d7ece28da087655d1d6
So suddenly Ukraine belongs to Russia? Ukraine is stealing Russian Gas? Ukraine has pipeline deals with Russia and is getting paid to transport Russian gas. They are not stealing.

1644355083738.png

If they are committing Human Rights abuses, maybe The UN should do something about it like they have done nothing about China's genocide, which also The Biden Regime has done nothing about.
1644355239297.png

Forum List

Back