Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
We are all born innately Evil and cursed with death and Hell to follow.

But God sacrificed Himself to offer us a way out of The Curse and with a promise of Eternal Life so we may escape Hell.

That is silly.
If you go anywhere that primitive people live naturally, they are totally without sin.
They are happy and generous.
It is only when you start manipulating people with religion and propaganda, that they become dangerous.

Wrong.
Russia and Iran have usually been allies, being so close together.
Wrong. Show me in history where Turkey, Iran and Russia were Allies and all sitting in Syria?

Show me a Scythian, Togormah, Persia alliance in history.

Last edited:
Israel is whom God chose to bring salvation to The World through and all who try to destroy her will be cut to pieces. All Nations who come against her shall be cursed and her people will burn in Hell.

Russia Iran and Turkey will find this out when 5/6ths of their combined military force is obliterated in one day on The Mountains of Israel.

Impossible.
Israel is evil.
It was born out of murder and theft, like the massacre of the village of Dier Yassin.
Nothing good can come out of massacring women and children with handgrenades.

Jews can come to no good until they have redeemed the sins of arrogance and pride, and they will know when that has happened by the coming of the Messiah.

Wrong. Show me in history where Turkey, Iran and Russia were Allie’s and all sitting in Syria?

show me a Scythian, Togormah, Persia alliance in history.

Russia and Iran have often been allies as well as rivals.

{...
Relations between the Grand Duchy of Moscow and the Persian Empire (Iran), officially commenced in 1521, with the Safavids in power. Past and present contact between Russia and Iran have long been complicatedly multi-faceted; often wavering between collaboration and rivalry.
...}

That is silly.
If you go anywhere that primitive people live naturally, they are totally without sin.
They are happy and generous.
It is only when you start manipulating people with religion and propaganda, that they become dangerous.
Luciferian lies. Sin exists all over the world, Baphomet. Law were created to govern sin and to stop it from destroying families and communities, societies and nations.

Impossible.
Israel is evil.
It was born out of murder and theft, like the massacre of the village of Dier Yassin.
Nothing good can come out of massacring women and children with handgrenades.

Jews can come to no good until they have redeemed the sins of arrogance and pride, and they will know when that has happened by the coming of the Messiah.
70% of the population of Earth dies in just 7 years along with 2/3rds of all Jews on Earth during The Tribulation. Messiah comes at the very end to save the 1/3rd remnant of Jews who at the last minute cry out for Messiah and realize it was He that they crucified and rejected, so yes they have paid for their sins and will continue to pay for them until they accept Christ.

Luciferian lies. Sin exists all over the world, Baphomet. Law were created to govern sin and to stop it from destroying families and communities, societies and nations.

I disagree.
Primitive not only do not commit crimes naturally, but no animal does.
Crime is contrary to how animals have to evolve in order to survive.
Humans used to live in the safety of the trees.
When they came down, they had no claws, beaks, fangs, armor, or speed, so their only means of survival was cooperation.
So like Meerkats, human naturally are communal and cooperate.
They do not naturally harm each other or steal.
If they did, then pregnant women would all die, since they can not get their own food.
The human race would have gone extinct.

I disagree.
Primitive not only do not commit crimes naturally, but no animal does.
Crime is contrary to how animals have to evolve in order to survive.
Humans used to live in the safety of the trees.
When they came down, they had no claws, beaks, fangs, armor, or speed, so their only means of survival was cooperation.
So like Meerkats, human naturally are communal and cooperate.
They do not naturally harm each other or steal.
If they did, then pregnant women would all die, since they can not get their own food.
The human race would have gone extinct.
You are insane. Tribes war and raid each other.

Your happy tribes of Native Americans had blood feuds and sex slavery and all sorts of immorality and were continually at war with each other.

The first murder occurred with just 4 total human beings on Earth when Cain in his jealousy killed Abel.

Have some of that Child of Perdition.

You are insane. Tribes war and raid each other.

Your happy tribes of Native Americans had blood feuds and sex slavery and all sorts of immorality and were continually at war with each other.

The first murder occurred with just 4 total human beings on Earth when Cain in his jealousy killed Abel.

Have some of that Child of Perdition.

No, native tribes only attack each other for sport usually.
They do capture women from other tribes, but not as slaves.
It is essential to the gene pool.
The Mideast was much more crowded and therefore brutal.
It is the most brutal place on earth because it is the hardest place to live, with all the swamps drying up and turning into deserts.

No, native tribes only attack each other for sport usually.
They do capture women from other tribes, but not as slaves.
It is essential to the gene pool.
The Mideast was much more crowded and therefore brutal.
It is the most brutal place on earth because it is the hardest place to live, with all the swamps drying up and turning into deserts.
Moron. You are deluded and your conscience is seared so that you cannot even see the most basic of truths. Repent and pour out your heart to Jesus before He returns to judge you and The Earth.

Spoken like a true leftist who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

As of 2020, Germany was getting 49% of it's natural gas from Russia. Austria at 64%, Italy at 46%, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, and Slovenia at 40%, France at 24%, Finland at 94%. and Bosnia, Macedonia, and Moldavia at 100%.

Those figures were from a year ago, and the amounts are probably higher by now.

Russian gas dependence in Europe by country 2020 | Statista
That is the problem that none of the leftists can foresee before they killed their own fossil fuel production. Now, all of them are sucking Putin's LNG like an infant sucking the milk bottle. I don't think a treaty can stop Putin. Putin will only stop after he reinstalls USSR.

That is the problem that none of the leftists can foresee before they killed their own fossil fuel production. Now, all of them are sucking Putin's LNG like an infant sucking the milk bottle. I don't think a treaty can stop Putin. Putin will only stop after he reinstalls USSR.
They actually cheer on Putin and North Korea. There are some real Evil and Sick Bastards on this place.

Unfortunately, I think his handlers know exactly what they're doing. Every single move they make is detrimental to the US. If these moves were due to incompetence, they would get lucky every now and then and get something right. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile but these guys are nutless in more ways than one.
They can't be that incompetent. It's by design. Who freaking makes taxpayers buy $80 Million in Crack pipes to hand out to crack heads?

People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.
He's taking bribes to screw over the US.

Forum List

Back