Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Domestic production has increased 20 per cent since Biden took officer. Keystone only benefits the Chinese and you still don't know why after 11years.
Lies, but you are a liar. You make this too easy. Putin is sad that you cannot do your job very well.

Crude shipments to US refineries are down 7%.
Domestic Crude production in The US is down 10%.

1644338147954.png

Please, you probably wear your old Cheer Leader outfit complete with pompoms from High School when you cheer your budz from Russia on, dont-cha?
You probably are wearing Satan's Anal Plug as we speak. Putin's ball gag though would not stop you from typing out your daily CCP, and KGB propaganda....so....type on Comrade.

I deride the enemies of God because they are the enemies of God.

If you allow Russia to control US uranium,
'If' is the most powerful word in the universe.

Russian does not control US uranium. They purchased the rights to a few mines from Canada. The ore that is mined there goes to the private sector like medical supplies and fuel rods for power plants. All of it is sold here for the most part although there are some sharing agreement with our allies that can take some of the processed material out of the country.

In reality, Russia had to buy the rights to operate the US mines from Canada as part of a larger deal. Nobody gave Putin anything.

Well except for the billions we paid them for nuclear material from their decommissioned warheads. We bought over 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium when the old USSR broke up. Over two decade beginning in the early 90's and ending during Obama's terms. Got that zippy. We bought Russia's highly enriched uranium, yet you stupid fucks continue to make the claim that we gave Putin our uranium.

Why would anyone even sell Putin the rights to our uranium mines?

Do you own any guns? Please sell them to me so I can rob your stupid ass.

Brandon really doesn't know what to do, Uncle Pooty is running circles around him.

His decision to stifle gas and oil production in America puts Vlad in the driver's seat.

The most fortunate thing is that Sleepy Joe knows that its pointless to start a war with the Russian Federation because he knows that his devotees at NYU and Berkeley would throw him under the bus if he sent a recruiting bus for young men to go to the front and die for him.

People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.

How much does Putin pay trolls like you?

The two us mines are tiny. The Russians didn't want them. They had to buy them tO get the mines in the stans. Damn you're stupid.
More lies. Millions were sent to Clinton, Obama, Biden, McCain, Eric Holder to get Uranium One approved. Putin did not own Uranium One. Rosatom is Putin's Uranium Company.

So The Uranium One Deal was approved, Everyone got paid. There were certain restrictions on Uranium One. After some time passed, Rosatom then bought Uranium One and many of the restrictions under the first deal were disolved under the second deal. Putin is pleased, Clinton, Obama, Biden etc. are a little richer.

Again Putin plays Chess, while Obama-Biden Intentionally play checkers and allow Putin to win.

Russian Reset is some kind of a sick joke, it's all a joke, and the joke is on you stupid rubes.
1644339022264.png

You know, mankind's been trying to kill each other off since the beginning of time; now, we finally have the power to finish the job. Ain't nothing gonna matter once those nukes start flying; we'll all be dust. [sets fire to a map of the United States.]

It's a joke. It's all a ****in' joke.

The Comedian

Last edited:
IMHO, France and Germany really need to apologize to Russia. Neither Eurotrash led nation has made amends or shown the least bit of contrition for their invasions of Russia in 1941 or 1812.

'If' is the most powerful word in the universe.

Russian does not control US uranium. They purchased the rights to a few mines from Canada. The ore that is mined there goes to the private sector like medical supplies and fuel rods for power plants. All of it is sold here for the most part although there are some sharing agreement with our allies that can take some of the processed material out of the country.
If is past tense you Satanic kiwi fondling moron. Russia already controls a portion of US Uranium which no doubt will find it's way in to the hands of your friends.

More lies. Millions were sent to Clinton, Obama, Biden, McCain, Eric Holder to get Uranium One approved. Putin did not own Uranium One. Rosatom is Putin's Uranium Company.

So The Uranium One Deal was approved, Everyone got paid. There were certain restrictions on Uranium One. After some time passed, Rosatom then bought Uranium One and many of the restrictions under the first deal were disolved under the second deal. Putin is pleased, Clinton, Obama, Biden etc. are a little richer.

Again Putin plays Chess, while Obama-Biden Intentionally play checkers and allow Putin to win.

Russian Reset is some kind of a sick joke, it's all a joke, and the joke is on you stupid rubes.

Russia sells us their highly enriched uranium and we get Putibear to buy the mining rights to some low yielding dirt mines that produces a small amount of the Uranium we use commercially (5%). And you still think he had to bribe everyone and their mother?

You probably are wearing Satan's Anal Plug as we speak. Putin's ball gag though would not stop you from typing out your daily CCP, and KGB propaganda....so....type on Comrade.

I deride the enemies of God because they are the enemies of God.

Anal fixation there big boy?

Why would anyone even sell Putin the rights to our uranium mines?

Do you own any guns? Please sell them to me so I can rob your stupid ass.
This is how stupid these Useful Idiots are.
Say anything against Russia or China or Iran, and they come out of the woodwork, especially if you add in or mention that Obama, Clinton, Biden, McCain, Eric Holder, our own FBI, and men like Mueller, Strozk, Ohr and others were doing Russia and Putin's bidding because The DemNazi party believed in Russian Reset and thought Putin wanted to help them stay in Power, for no reason at all....no reason....just cuz he is pooty poot Putin and is their lefty buddy and pal.

It's not my fault Operation Russian Collusion failed and they had to try to take Trump down on their own while suffering under his Magnificent Presidency. Best President in all US History btw.

Last edited:
If is past tense you Satanic kiwi fondling moron. Russia already controls a portion of US Uranium which no doubt will find it's way in to the hands of your friends.

Hahaha the Neo-GOPer are as stupid as they sound. The mines they acquired from Canada produce about 5% of the commercial uranium we use in a year.

Anal fixation there big boy?
Just fixated on making sure you have enough rope to hang yourself in an eternal Hell for wasting your energies and life on promoting lies and deceiving others.

So you can tell pootybear you want a raise cuz you might have to go to Hell for what you are doing here on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back