Has America Reached The Tipping Point Where Most Are Sickened By The GOP?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Pence standing up to Trump was either the beginning of the end of this incarnation of the GOP, or a warning flare that the final stage of the end of democracy in America has begun.

Both groups are billionaire-affiliated, so it appears that even among Republican billionaires there’s a split between those favoring outright fascism and a return to a Reagan/Bush-style of embracing tax cuts and monopolies while pitching feel-good “morning in America” bromides to voters.

Ah, tax cuts, monopolies, and bromides.

The good old days.

To answer your title question...NO

The GOP faithful will vote for them no matter what they do just as you all will vote for the DNC no matter what they do.

But, yes it is the end of the country as we know it, when 2/3 of the country put party before country there is no hope for the country

Ah, Skews felt a need to project this morning.

The worst the left is then the worst conservatives must be, right skewed?

Pence standing up to Trump was either the beginning of the end of this incarnation of the GOP, or a warning flare that the final stage of the end of democracy in America has begun.

Both groups are billionaire-affiliated, so it appears that even among Republican billionaires there’s a split between those favoring outright fascism and a return to a Reagan/Bush-style of embracing tax cuts and monopolies while pitching feel-good “morning in America” bromides to voters.

The good old days.

^^^This is from the party that wants to deny healthcare to sick kids who haven't been vaccinated.

No. And a solid part of the reason for that is that the alternative has its OWN issues.

I think it is still safe to say that currently, the greatest benefit the GOP has
is that they aren't Democrats.

I hate Senator Linsey Graham ... But that doesn't make Speaker Pelosi look any better ... :auiqs.jpg:
If I had to choose between one or the other ... It wouldn't be Speaker Pelosi.

Mike Pence is a liar, a fraud and a traitor.

Pence continues to use the phrase "overturn the election." The Constitution said he had the right to SEND THE ELECTION BACK TO THE STATES

Pence apparently believes Americans cannot read....

Mike Pence is also not a real Christian, he is a W Zionist 911 "Biden Republican," a Jew masquerading as a Christian...

It’s a duopoly. It makes zero difference who gets sick of one party. As soon as the one in power becomes repugnant they get voted out of power. When the next party takes over and gets vilified by the public, they get tossed.

Wash,Rinse,Repeat…

To answer your title question...NO

The GOP faithful will vote for them no matter what they do just as you all will vote for the DNC no matter what they do.

But, yes it is the end of the country as we know it, when 2/3 of the country put party before country there is no hope for the country
That's not the question.

Are Americans in general sickened by the GOP, and the answer is yes.

That won't be reflected in Congressional elections, of course.

The good old days.
What are you deflecting from the shit we are dealing with now? Went to home depot yesterday, a sheet of osb was $38.00. When biden started, it was $18.00 a sheet. That is what is happening with everything. So what are you talking about Trump for? Lol, no matter who runs in 2024 against a democrat is going to win. Heck maybe I'll run, I wouldn't mind getting a salary for life.

Am i sick of the GOP. OH HELL YEAH.. That's why i have renounced them and vote conservative...Hey...that almost makes me one of those INdependents, doesn't it.

HAVING said that...i am SICKENED to a greater extent by the DNC who has gone virtually irrevocably to the dark side. I can say that because I WAS Democrat in college and for shortly afterwards till my eyes were opened to the disease that IS The Left.

The good old days.
Yes, who the heck would ever want affordable gas or food on the shelves or law enforcement? Damn that GOP!

That's not the question.

Are Americans in general sickened by the GOP, and the answer is yes.

That won't be reflected in Congressional elections, of course.
Perfect Dimmer logic! Americans are sickened by the GOP so they will vote them in come November!

Forum List

Back