Why are women prettier than men

But in general, make-up and means of improving appearance are, in any case, fraud and unfair competition in relation to real beauties. When I buy Coca-Cola, I buy it not because it says Coca-Cola, but because I want to drink Coca-Cola and not Chinese shit with Coca-Cola written on it, the same here. Men don't have babies from a cosmetic bag, and they care about what's under a ton of makeup.

But in general, make-up and means of improving appearance are, in any case, fraud and unfair competition in relation to real beauties. When I buy Coca-Cola, I buy it not because it says Coca-Cola, but because I want to drink Coca-Cola and not Chinese shit with Coca-Cola written on it, the same here. Men don't have babies from a cosmetic bag, and they care about what's under a ton of makeup.

But you’re not concerned about the face, are you?

There’s that old adage about the fire and the mantelpiec.

First: it is unacceptable to say that men prefer blondes without any reason.

Secondly, if they advertise the beauty of a blonde, it must be a natural beauty.

Why must it be a natural beauty?

The phrase "blondes have more fun" was a result of the boom in the number of women who dyed their hair blonde. It was considered a trait of a "fast" woman back then. But it caught on and the Blonde Bombshell was born. And that was when dyeing your hair hair became more popular.

That is exactly what they are doing. All pictures of sexy blondes with brunette faces.

Besides, someone else is doing it behind the scenes. They tell women that bruises around the eyes are ugly, but at the same time they imitate them in half of the make-up.

No, they are not. They are presenting what they see as their best face. You are welcome to disagree if you like. But it changes nothing.

And wearing makeup is not trying to fool anyone. If you cannot tell it is makeup, you should have your eyes examined.

Women have worn makeup for centuries. Get used to it.

Makeup makes most women more attractive than men. But they say that while men "age gracefully", women "just get old".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back