Why are women prettier than men

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although this does not apply to all women, in general women are perceived as more beautiful than men, men have coarser facial features, and so on.

But in fact, it cannot be said that this is a property of women. Beautiful men like women, and this is the main quality that women appreciate in men. This is proved by the fact that mass female hysteria was in the 80s for handsome men, for Thomas Anders and Yuri Shatunov, and in the USA they loved Kurt Cobain. In India, they loved Mithun Chakraborty and so on

And in my experience, women don't really like beards and even stubble. These are false stereotypes. They prefer young faces or well-shaven faces.

This suggests that beauty does not depend on gender, it’s just that there is less blood of aristocrats left in male genetics. Probably Aryan blood.

• Banned
In general, women really do not like anything that is considered to be "masculine" qualities, except for high growth and muscles.

Tell the TRUTH for once...............being "pretty" has nothing to do with it.............

It's the "Great Divide" you're a wantin!!!!

1657405092581.png

Although this does not apply to all women, in general women are perceived as more beautiful than men, men have coarser facial features, and so on.

But in fact, it cannot be said that this is a property of women. Beautiful men like women, and this is the main quality that women appreciate in men. This is proved by the fact that mass female hysteria was in the 80s for handsome men, for Thomas Anders and Yuri Shatunov, and in the USA they loved Kurt Cobain. In India, they loved Mithun Chakraborty and so on

And in my experience, women don't really like beards and even stubble. These are false stereotypes. They prefer young faces or well-shaven faces.

This suggests that beauty does not depend on gender, it’s just that there is less blood of aristocrats left in male genetics. Probably Aryan blood.
It's the Eye-liner.

Celebrities with and without makeup

johnny-1477656735.jpg

20-celebrities-who-look-completely-different-without-makeup-16.jpg

Add this to the list of things I'd never sit around and think about.

But now that you asked, it's a natural attraction. Even the not so pretty girls are attractive, especially after a couple or three beers.

I will also say that I've never really seen a pair of ugly titties. They're all pretty to me.

• Banned

But now that you asked, it's a natural attraction. Even the not so pretty girls are attractive, especially after a couple or three beers.

I will also say that I've never really seen a pair of ugly titties. They're all pretty to me.
To be honest, I don't care about the size of boobs. I like both big and small, and even when they are not at all, but I do not like when they hang down or are swollen with fat, and I do not like when blue nipples.

by the way, this contradicts the stereotypes that blondes are beautiful and that dark circles around the eyes spoil faces
Those aren't dark circles....they're eye-liner designed to make your eyes more attractive. Darker eye-lashes and eye-brows show youth and health. Lighter colors shows age.

Those aren't dark circles....they're eye-liner designed to make your eyes more attractive. Darker eye-lashes and eye-brows show youth and health. Lighter colors shows age.
Eyeliner and darkening around the eyes is essentially an imitation of the properties of the dark-eyed type of brunette, a more oriental type with dark skin, like Indian and Tajik women. American women are also often like this, for example, Brittany Murphy. Women use both eyeliner and bruises as makeup. Natural bruises and dark eyelashes give about the same effect.

Speak for yourself, buddy.

Define pretty.
It is difficult to describe in a nutshell, but these signs can be identified. This is quite difficult, since proportions also matter, but in general, obvious signs can also be named, some of them have already been described above. You can also name velvet skin without capillaries, and without pores, a thick bridge of the nose, a smooth or slightly upturned, not long nose, a lip hanging from above, and so on. It can be roughly described, but it is long.

I'd say it is a natural function of reproduction. After all, it is rather difficult to find out if you are attracted to the mind in the body unless the body can at least get your attention. That works both ways. The definition of what is attractive is not objective enough to make a determination. Even the 'universal' beautiful men and women don't always do it for everyone. This is without even considering body language, which accounts for some of the subliminal attraction we feel for others.

After all, what rightwinger likes:

nancy-pelosi-10.jpg

Is nothing like what I find attractive:

198279.jpg

BackAgain

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I become more convinced as the months pass, rupol2000 just may be a bot.

It is like basq, it never participates in any threads but the ones it starts, and it is really, sort of insane, if you read some of the arguments it gets into in its threads.

It is like, sort of, try to improve its data on the opinions of the electorate by being purposely insane.

Forum List

Back