Why are we encouraging Central American parents to send their children here with smugglers?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
All thanks to Joe Biden's policies. This country is being flooded at record rates.
Why do we allow this to happen to our country?

Lora Ries from the Heritage Foundation was one of the witnesses at a recent congressional hearing on “Ensuring the safety and well-being of unaccompanied children.” She testified that “the best way to ensure the safety and well-being of unaccompanied alien children is to remove the pull factors” that encourage their parents to send them here.

Meanwhile it's taken three years for a friend of mine to get a visa for his soon to be wife.....She arrived this morning in fact.

Three fuckin' years to get a 30-year old college educated woman (teacher) into the states out of Colombia.

I told him he should have hired a minority to push the process through. ;)

All thanks to Joe Biden's policies. This country is being flooded at record rates.
Why do we allow this to happen to our country?

Of course we are. Biden has already lost track of 80,000 kids. Some of us remember when the smugglers of 600 kids in custody took off and They were calling Trump the AntiChrist.

Perhaps the American liberal groomers want their child sex slaves a little more experienced, thus the long dangerous journey. No other explanations make sense. I doubt our groomers and supporters are going to chime in on this though. Sad.

Meanwhile it's taken three years for a friend of mine to get a visa for his soon to be wife.....She arrived this morning in fact.

Three fuckin' years to get a 30-year old college educated woman (teacher) into the states out of Colombia.

I told him he should have hired a minority to push the process through. ;)

She's college educates, so she'll be more difficult to keep in line.
Dims need a constant supply of needy uneducated people who will remain loyal to their handouts.

Republicans in the House have tried to get a bill to better secure our border, but as usual..................

Democrats in CA voted against a Child-trafficking bill a couple of months ago.

Forum List

Back