Residents of rural Mexican town are struggling to cope with migrant crush — and say American cities should brace for impact

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And Joe sits there and plays his violin.

Residents of a rural Mexican town say they’ve been overrun with migrants in recent years — and that the crush serves as a preview of what some American cities will soon face.

Thousands of migrants are flocking to Tapachula in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas from Central America, Haiti, Cuba and Venezuela on their way to the US, a local businessman in the coffee trade recently told The Post

And Joe sits there and plays his violin.

What's funny is that they think we believe those "migrants" are from Central and South America! I don't see anybody there that looks Peruvian.

Easier to spot if they come near my town. Peruvians just look like the local indians who are plentiful here.

What's funny is that they think we believe those "migrants" are from Central and South America! I don't see anybody there that looks Peruvian.

Easier to spot if they come near my town. Peruvians just look like the local indians who are plentiful here.

Damn Peruvians are destroying illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back