Why Are US Churches Tax Exempt?

America is a predominately religious country, and yet has never gone to war over religion. ... :cool:
9/11 and the wars (called "Crusades" by GW) with Arab countries that came after that. Want to bet me that I can name more?

Why aren't the filthy Unions taxed on the money they give to the Democrats? Why aren't the Democrats taxed on the money they receive?

Inquiring minds want to know.

9/11 and the wars (called "Crusades" by GW) with Arab countries that came after that. Want to bet me that I can name more?
Just because Bush used the word Crusade doesn't mean our intervention into the middle east was about religion. Anyone with two working brain cells knows it was about oil.
Gen. Eisenhower gave a speech to the troops right before D-Day and told them they were embarking on a Great Crusade against Germany.
Again, not about religion. ... :cool:

Just because Bush used the word Crusade doesn't mean our intervention into the middle east was about religion. Anyone with two working brain cells knows it was about oil.
Gen. Eisenhower gave a speech to the troops right before D-Day and told them they were embarking on a Great Crusade against Germany.
9/11 was done because of our support of Israel, Osama bin Laden says so in a video online. So yes, it's about religion. So was fighting the military arm of ISIS. And the Taliban as well.
WWII was partly about wiping out the Jews. So yes, it has a tinge of religiosity in it. Why do you deny the Holocaust? I would have thought that Muslims were all for that?

Both WWl and WWll were global wars mainly between predominately Christian countries, except Japan which is Buddhist.
But the wars were over natural resources and ideology, not religion. ... :cool:
I didn't say EVERY war was because of religion, I said that religion always leads to war.
"Think not that I (Jesus Christ) have come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be those of his own household." -- Matthew 10:34-36
Leftists hate churches and want them taxed but are fine with Planned Parenthood killing babies and paying zero taxes on their donations.
Religion always leads to war. Look at the Middle East or 9/11.
Religion "always" leads to war? That most certainly is a statement that assumes that all religions are the same. They are not.
Some religions actively teach peace. Christianity as instructed in the Holy Bible is one of the religions that teaches peace.

You are making a second assumption.........everyone that claims to be religious is practicing it accurately as defined by the doctrine of their faith. History is demonstrable with the fact.......they ARE NOT. This is the same false premise that attempts to blame Christianity for the Crusades and Spanish Inquisition. Its true that there were people claiming to be practicing Christianity and they were responsible for a great deal of bloodshed with the Doctrine they were practicing.......which cannot be found to exist in following the instructions and mandates that Christ represented.

No one can honestly and objectively read the Holy Scriptures and believe that true Christianity was ever responsible for such wars.

And lastly..........you are ignoring other unambiguous facts of history actual. Why ignore all the bloodshed caused by Social Communism in the 20th century alone.....over 100 million people died at the hands of those supposedly seeking social justice. Or are you going to ignore Hitler's teachings who was a proponent of DARWINSIM (survival of the fittest, his Aryan RACE)? He claimed to be Christian but was a Social Fascist.

How about ignoring the countless millions killed in the womb every year by Atheists?

When you look at the facts.......people go fight over things they are passionate about.....religious or not.

9/11 was done because of our support of Israel, Osama bin Laden says so in a video online. So yes, it's about religion. So was fighting the military arm of ISIS. And the Taliban as well.
WWII was partly about wiping out the Jews. So yes, it has a tinge of religiosity in it. Why do you deny the Holocaust? I would have thought that Muslims were all for that?

WW2 was about conquest by leftist atheists.

9/11 was done because of our support of Israel, Osama bin Laden says so in a video online.
I do not recall that?

WWII was partly about wiping out the Jews.
12+/- American Indian tribes were whipped out.
Many cavillations' have been whipped out, extinct.
Jews are not in the list.

So yes, it has a tinge of religiosity in it. Why do you deny the Holocaust? I would have thought that Muslims were all for that?
Muslims my ass. Your words are false.
You must have been infected with the Zion virus.
sadly, as of today, there is no cure.
:)-

To keep them out of politics. The government knows that clergy are the 'mouthpiece' of God. Therefore they have, or can have incredible political sway over their parishioners. This includes up to revolution (John Brown). So, governments, in complete preservation mode elected to deter this type of talk by laying the 'tax exempt' carrot out there.
Churches don't get to preach politics, and in return they get to keep ALLLLL of the money.

What a fucking joke nation we have.

9/11 was done because Osama did not want US troops in Saudi Arabia or other Middle Eastern countries. You are confused.

Forum List

Back