Evangelicals are giving each other tips on “surviving the rainbow onslaught” during Pride Month

Holy shit! These snowflakes really need to get a life. "Surviving the rainbow onslaught” Surviving!! What the hell do they thing is going to happen? Judging from the histrionics, you would think that LGBT people pose an existential threat to them.

They write:

“The world is upside-down when American pride is something we should apologize for, but sexual perversion is the stuff of parades,” said Family Research Council (FRC) President Tony Perkins on his PRAY VOTE STAND webcast.

Perkins is an idiot! Who said that we should apologise for American pride? And his reference to perversion is just proof of his narrow minded bigotry and self righteous judgmentalism. He also said :

“You can’t turn on the television, shop for cereal, or scroll through Facebook without being hit over the head with LGBT Pride,” he complained. “Thanks to ‘woke’ corporate America and the most radical administration in history, there’s no escaping the left’s fourth sexual revolution.

Well the fact is that you can't do much without being hit over the head with cisgender and heterocentric content and it is a lot more prevalent. Why are these people so threatend and freaked out by the very existence of LGBT people ? I would really like to hear from them and have them explaine what impact the advancement of LGBT rights and visability has had on their lives.

And then this:

Echoing every conservative Christian for the last half century, Perkins said that LGBTQ people used to want tolerance but now they’re asking for too much.

Too much ? What is too much? Equality.? Too damned bad Perkins And then the real stupid shit :

“They demand validation, affirmation, celebration,” he said. “Pride is the new religion! Everyone must bow a knee to their sexual gods or face the left’s fiery furnace.”

He accused LGBTQ people of “shaking a collective fist in the face of God” while praying because “we read throughout Scripture, the downfall of man is pride.”

No Perkins it is not the new religion. It is not a religion at all. Sexual Gods? Holy shit really I don't think so. :

And by the way Perkins. many LGBT people believe in God and are even Christians. And many religious communities including Christian communities welcome and accept LGBT people. Perkins and all those who adhere to his moronic bigoted bullshit need to just get the fuck over it.

Holy shit! These snowflakes really need to get a life. "Surviving the rainbow onslaught” Surviving!! What the hell do they thing is going to happen? Judging from the histrionics, you would think that LGBT people pose an existential threat to them.

They write:

“The world is upside-down when American pride is something we should apologize for, but sexual perversion is the stuff of parades,” said Family Research Council (FRC) President Tony Perkins on his PRAY VOTE STAND webcast.

Perkins is an idiot! Who said that we should apologise for American pride? And his reference to perversion is just proof of his narrow minded bigotry and self righteous judgmentalism. He also said :

“You can’t turn on the television, shop for cereal, or scroll through Facebook without being hit over the head with LGBT Pride,” he complained. “Thanks to ‘woke’ corporate America and the most radical administration in history, there’s no escaping the left’s fourth sexual revolution.

Well the fact is that you can't do much without being hit over the head with cisgender and heterocentric content and it is a lot more prevalent. Why are these people so threatend and freaked out by the very existence of LGBT people ? I would really like to hear from them and have them explaine what impact the advancement of LGBT rights and visability has had on their lives.

And then this:

Echoing every conservative Christian for the last half century, Perkins said that LGBTQ people used to want tolerance but now they’re asking for too much.

Too much ? What is too much? Equality.? Too damned bad Perkins And then the real stupid shit :

“They demand validation, affirmation, celebration,” he said. “Pride is the new religion! Everyone must bow a knee to their sexual gods or face the left’s fiery furnace.”

He accused LGBTQ people of “shaking a collective fist in the face of God” while praying because “we read throughout Scripture, the downfall of man is pride.”

No Perkins it is not the new religion. It is not a religion at all. Sexual Gods? Holy shit really I don't think so. :

And by the way Perkins. many LGBT people believe in God and are even Christians. And many religious communities including Christian communities welcome and accept LGBT people. Perkins and all those who adhere to his moronic bigoted bullshit need to just get the fuck over it.
You believe men can be girls by just saying it...........................LOLOLOLOL

Son. A lot of people think sticking a dick up another mans sweaty, dirty, smelly, dingleberried ass is not normalcy.

It is not. Maybe monkees, but not humans

They write:

And then this:

I understand that the gay couple across the road are a threat to my marriage. I havent worked out what that threat is yet but there is still time.

They write:

And then this:

Well the fact is that you can't do much without being hit over the head with cisgender and heterocentric content and it is a lot more prevalent.

Heteros are only around 97% of the population....Oh the scandalous oppression of biological developmental normalcy!

Here's a pallet full, sniveling degenerate....

3169838892_76390ab37f_b.jpg

They write:

And then this:

You believe men can be girls by just saying it...........................LOLOLOLOL

Son. A lot of people think sticking a dick up another mans sweaty, dirty, smelly, dingleberried ass is not normalcy.

I am not your fucking son and you have no idea what I belive with respect to gender dysphoria. And your pathetic stupidity is on full display by showing you think it is just all about sex , as well as showing that -when it come to the transgender issue, you understanding of the complexity of human sexuality and gender identity is equal to that of a brain damaged 5 year old.

Last edited:

They write:

And then this:

I am not your fucking son and you have no idea what I belive. And your pathetic stupidity is on full display by showing you think is just all about sex , as well as showing that -when it come to the transgender issue, you understanding of the complexity of human sexuality and gender identity is equal to that of a brain damaged 5 year old.
Listen son. When half of you transexuals have SERIOUSLY attempted SUICIDE, I see the complexity of being a sexually confused fruit cake. That's my understanding Delores.

Brain damaged 5 yr old........................I'm not the one taking a 5 yr old to Drag Queen hour at the library.lolol

They write:

And then this:

I am not your fucking son and you have no idea what I belive. And your pathetic stupidity is on full display by showing you think is just all about sex , as well as showing that -when it come to the transgender issue, you understanding of the complexity of human sexuality and gender identity is equal to that of a brain damaged 5 year old.
Listen son. When half of you transexuals have SERIOUSLY attempted SUICIDE, I see the complexity of being a sexually confused fruit cake. That's my understanding Delores.

Brain damaged 5 yr old........................I'm not the one taking a 5 yr old to Drag Queen hour at the library.lolol
You are just too much of a moron to deal with. Only the stupidest of the stupid make assumptions about anothers sexuality or gender identity based on their politics. Oh and those suicides.? They are because of the bigotry and abuse inflicted by people like you. You have blood on your hands
Fuck off. You are on igore

Last edited:

They write:

And then this:

I am not your fucking son and you have no idea what I belive with respect to gender dysphoria. And your pathetic stupidity is on full display by showing you think is just all about sex , as well as showing that -when it come to the transgender issue, you understanding of the complexity of human sexuality and gender identity is equal to that of a brain damaged 5 year old.

Apparently the limits of your intelect are such that all you do is to click on "disagree"

They write:

And then this:

You are just too much of a moron to deal with. Only the stupidest of the stupid make assumptions abbout anothers sexuality or gender identity based on their politics. Fuck off. You are on igore
JC.......................lolol..................First thing in your op was Snowflakes..........................LOLOLOL

Now I post 2 fairly mild posts for me and you're already in tears over it.......???????

Son if you posted on my last mosh pit they'd have you screaming down the street naked with both your wrists slashed

Be careful out there....BTW Thanks. I've never been put on Igore before

I understand that the gay couple across the road are a threat to my marriage. I havent worked out what that threat is yet but there is still time.
I am merely puzzled why people want a month and all those parades to show pride about how they have sex. Shrug. Anyone else bored?
Perhaps it is pride in not being arrested for having sex. or falling in love, or getting married. None of those simple things were ever a problem for me. What about you ?

They write:

And then this:

Fudge packers and transfreakazoids commit suicide because their perverted lifestyle has driven them to terminal mental illness. ... :cuckoo:
Now they can go to our mother and sisters bathrooms unassisted without worrying.

One day a bunch of women are going to beat the mf out of some degenerate invading their toilet water

They write:

And then this:

It makes it harder for them to repress their own homosexual tendencies.

They write:

And then this:

Well the fact is that you can't do much without being hit over the head with cisgender and heterocentric content and it is a lot more prevalent.

Heteros are only around 97% of the population....Oh the scandalous oppression of biological developmental normalcy!

Here's a pallet full, sniveling degenerate....

3169838892_76390ab37f_b.jpg
Copied for future reference

‘“The world is upside-down when American pride is something we should apologize for, but sexual perversion is the stuff of parades,” said Family Research Council (FRC) President Tony Perkins on his PRAY VOTE STAND webcast.’ ibid

Such is the bigotry and hate of the Christian right.

Perhaps it is pride in not being arrested for having sex. or falling in love, or getting married. None of those simple things were ever a problem for me. What about you ?
Never a problem for the gays I knew growing up and as a young adult, either. What about you? Or did you not know any back then?

Forum List

Back