Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

As long as whites are afraid to compete on a level playing field I agree with yo
What do you mean by "level playing field?"
What do you think that means?
Government confiscating the means of production and distribution from individuals? (Literally Marxism)

There can never be a "level" playing field. It never has been level....FOR ANYONE...and never will be. Some people have better opportunities. Some have better talent. Others are smarter or more savvy. Others are good looking or fit.

It can NEVER be equal results. That is a bullshit pipe dream, no matter how much government tinkering you do.
Whites were legislated better opportunities time and time again. It had nothing to do with talent or intelligence. It was fear and opportunity. If they were not afraid of competing on a level playing field why did they legislate themselves a myriad of head starts over the course of US history?

I came up in the 'enlightened' age of affirmative action, created solely due to white guilt. Did you find this an advantage or a detriment to minorities? Please explain your answer, if you wouldn't mind.
I found it a detriment to Blacks. It was another pretend (disguised) solution that somehow wound up benefiting white women and other minorities more than Black people. It also somehow became labled as a special benefit for Blacks instead of a leveling of the playing field. Keep this in mind when working out further supposed solutions.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK

Most white americans have a hard time accepting the fact that Blacks have been long terrorized by the police and instead claim its just a few bad apples.

Once again, these folks live in denial. Some people have natural aversions to the icky side of history and attempt to pass along homogenized revisions. All races do this to some degree. Plus, I've lived with white guilt my whole life. It is a bitch and does Caucasians no favors to make inroads sometimes. I don't do white guilt. I don't walk this earth with a balloon over my head that says to minorities: 'see? I'm one of the good ones! Nope, no sir. Not a racist here!'. That's bananas. I believe pandering is a direct insult to everyone's intelligence. Hence, I'm not a big fan of Al Sharpton.

Its going to require a majority of whites coming to the conclusion that racism exists in this country before we can start having a dialogue about solutions that whites can be effective at bringing about.

Sure. But, how do we create a barometer for that? A giant poll? If so, how do we keep everyone honest? Until that magical day, I think we can certainly discuss it as individuals or in small groups.

For example the concept of reparations to repair the wealth gap seems to be a hurdle whites cant quite get over.

It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it.
"It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it."

Its not distribution of wealth for a couple of reasons.

1. Its unpaid wages and punitive damages.

2. It requires no monetary loss on the part of caucasians.

As far as anyone else having a problem with reparations that's not my concern.
Unpaid wages and punitive damages?

Who is owed unpaid wages? Who owes them? Who owes punitive damages?

The statute of limitations ran at least 100 years ago. Nobody alive owes and nobody alive is owed.

Of course it will not result in monetary loss to Caucasians. Why would Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Turks pay American slave reparations? Unless, of course, they immigrate here and start paying taxes. If it will be taken from taxes (it will), it will be a monetary loss on the part of white people and others who probably never owned slaves or benefited directly from said ownership.

But, I will compromise. I am a BIG proponent of business loans and education. Teach a man to fish...
" Who is owed unpaid wages? Who owes them? Who owes punitive damages? "

The US owes us. Owes us for the period of slavery up to present day due to continued racism.

All whites have benefited from slavery and racism. Thats the whole point of racism.

I respect your opinion, but I see absolutely no truth in it. Expand on this point, and maybe I can see your POV.
Which point? I made 2.

Excuse me for not being clearer. The 'all whites' point you made.
Racism is a system based on race that benefits the race that puts said system into production while at the same time providing a detriment to the other races based on a descending scale. If youre white you simply have zero reasons to be a failure. The system is setup to benefit you.

Its simple. Take the money from the defense budget or any other inflated budget.

You seem to forget we all contribute to said budget. You also seem to forget who holds the purse strings. I see nothing simple about that.

This is why I say dialogue is meaningless without action

Action won't happen without a dialogue and consensus.
Congress holds the purse strings and we all contribute to the entity that is the US.

We cant have dialogue on something we disagree on. Its not a bargaining session. Its money owed.

You haven't made a case. I don't believe I owe you anything because of the amount of melanin levels we have in our skin. You present me a bill for damages I haven't inflicted.

Its simple. Take the money from the defense budget or any other inflated budget.

You seem to forget we all contribute to said budget. You also seem to forget who holds the purse strings. I see nothing simple about that.

Congress holds the purse strings and we all contribute to the entity that is the US.

We cant have dialogue on something we disagree on. Its not a bargaining session. Its money owed.

You haven't made a case. I don't believe I owe you anything because of the amount of melanin levels we have in our skin. You present me a bill for damages I haven't inflicted.
Youre simply one person. You wouldn't be able to afford nor would you be expexted to do anything other than keep paying your taxes. Again its not a debate that I need to convince you of. You already understand the history and there are multiple precedents to do any convincing you may feel you personally need.

Most white americans have a hard time accepting the fact that Blacks have been long terrorized by the police and instead claim its just a few bad apples.

Once again, these folks live in denial. Some people have natural aversions to the icky side of history and attempt to pass along homogenized revisions. All races do this to some degree. Plus, I've lived with white guilt my whole life. It is a bitch and does Caucasians no favors to make inroads sometimes. I don't do white guilt. I don't walk this earth with a balloon over my head that says to minorities: 'see? I'm one of the good ones! Nope, no sir. Not a racist here!'. That's bananas. I believe pandering is a direct insult to everyone's intelligence. Hence, I'm not a big fan of Al Sharpton.

Its going to require a majority of whites coming to the conclusion that racism exists in this country before we can start having a dialogue about solutions that whites can be effective at bringing about.

Sure. But, how do we create a barometer for that? A giant poll? If so, how do we keep everyone honest? Until that magical day, I think we can certainly discuss it as individuals or in small groups.

For example the concept of reparations to repair the wealth gap seems to be a hurdle whites cant quite get over.

It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it.
"It's distribution of wealth, and I don't believe it's just Caucasians that have a problem with it."

The statute of limitations ran at least 100 years ago. Nobody alive owes and nobody alive is owed.

Of course it will not result in monetary loss to Caucasians. Why would Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Turks pay American slave reparations? Unless, of course, they immigrate here and start paying taxes. If it will be taken from taxes (it will), it will be a monetary loss on the part of white people and others who probably never owned slaves or benefited directly from said ownership.

But, I will compromise. I am a BIG proponent of business loans and education. Teach a man to fish...

The US owes us. Owes us for the period of slavery up to present day due to continued racism.

All whites have benefited from slavery and racism. Thats the whole point of racism.

I respect your opinion, but I see absolutely no truth in it. Expand on this point, and maybe I can see your POV.
Which point? I made 2.

Racism is a system based on race that benefits the race that puts said system into production while at the same time providing a detriment to the other races based on a descending scale. If youre white you simply have zero reasons to be a failure. The system is setup to benefit you.

So, It boils down to skin color with you. Disappointing. What do you say to South African whites?

Youre simply one person. You wouldn't be able to afford nor would you be expexted to do anything other than keep paying your taxes. Again its not a debate that I need to convince you of. You already understand the history and there are multiple precedents to do any convincing you may feel you personally need.
Yes. It is NOT up for debate. YOU GET JACK SHIT!!! You can't prove YOU PERSONALLY are owed a goddamn thing.

For the same reason, I cannot make plantation owners pay for the lost time at war and unfair conditions placed on my poor WHITE great grandfather.

Which point? I made 2.

So, It boils down to skin color with you. Disappointing. What do you say to South African whites?
It boils down to the US paying whats owed.

I say no one forced them to invade Africa and steal the land of Black people.

Yes. It is NOT up for debate. YOU GET JACK SHIT!!! You can't prove YOU PERSONALLY are owed a goddamn thing.

For the same reason, I cannot make plantation owners pay for the lost time at war and unfair conditions placed on my poor WHITE great grandfather.
"Yes. It is NOT up for debate. "

Thats right. I go do a job and someone reneges on the contract? I'm not going to bargain with them. They are going to pay whats owed plus my court fees and punitive damages.

"Yes. It is NOT up for debate. "

Thats right. I go do a job and someone reneges on the contract? I'm not going to bargain with them. They are going to pay whats owed plus my court views and punitive damanges.
Yeah. What job did you do?

Prove you are owed ANYTHING!!!

Its not you. It's the country.

How come you freely and gladly accept the benefits of the country, but not the downside?

How does that work?

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links

Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?
BLM is promoting the lies and promoting HATE against whites and cops---
..so hating people of other races is ok with you???!!!
Why do white people protest along side BLM protestors?
Because they are tired of you racist fucks?
but we are not racist = they are protesting for lies/MSM crap

But the same qualifications apply to you. You weren't directly affected by slavery. Your ancestors might have been, so you feel a debt is owed because of your lineage. It's akin to how our government handles Native American reservations, which is much older than the blight of African slavery in this country. The way our government has dealt with the Native American tribes is a fucking joke. Is that what black people strive to emulate? Fuck no. C'mon. Be realistic.

Bunch of HORSE SHIT. It IS us. The Country is us. WE will bear the burden.

The Slave Owners should have been ordered to pay wages way back then, not the people of the United States. The REAL culprits should have been forced to pay. NOT ME. NOT ANYONE BORN 100+ YEARS LATER!!!

But the same qualifications apply to you. You weren't directly affected by slavery. Your ancestors might have been, so you feel a debt is owed because of your lineage. It's akin to how our government handles Native American reservations, which is much older than the blight of African slavery in this country. The way our government has dealt with the Native American tribes is a fucking joke. Is that what black people strive to emulate? Fuck no. C'mon. Be realistic.

"You weren't directly affected by slavery."

Who told you I wasnt directly affected by slavery? Do you think hearing my grandmother describe slavery to me left me unaffected? Do you think the dysfunctions in the Black community that came from slavery didnt affect me? Besides its not just slavery. Its the Black codes, Jim Crow, War on Drugs, Mass incarceration etc etc that has affected me.

I disagree with how the US had dealt with the NA's but right now youre trying to tell me that I should have a dialogue with a group of people that could care less about paying me my ancestors wages plus interests as well as punitive damages for racism. If were going to be realistic then we should concentrate on one thing at a time and not bring up something that has nothing to do with Black people.

Bunch of HORSE SHIT. It IS us. The Country is us. WE will bear the burden.

The Slave Owners should have been ordered to pay wages way back then, not the people of the United States. The REAL culprits should have been forced to pay. NOT ME. NOT ANYONE BORN 100+ YEARS LATER!!!

" The Slave Owners should have been ordered to pay wages way back then, not the people of the United States. The REAL culprits should have been forced to pay. "

They shoulda been but they weren't. The real culprit was the US government. Youre simply going to have to deal with that fact.

Forum List

Back