Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

hardly. Maybe you can provide a lnk to this huge disapora?

You don't have a clue what life in NY OR NYC is like.

In fact my son is renting a house from a couple who moved TO NYC recently
How did you fair on Congress Lose Reps lmao

hardly. Maybe you can provide a lnk to this huge disapora?

You don't have a clue what life in NY OR NYC is like.

In fact my son is renting a house from a couple who moved TO NYC recently
I used to date someone from New Rochelle. That was in the pre Rudy days. It was very similar then...to the way things are now. New York City used to be a place where if you had enough money you could insulate yourself from crime. That's no longer the case. It's now dangerous to everyone.

I used to date someone from New Rochelle. That was in the pre Rudy days. It was very similar then...to the way things are now. New York City used to be a place where if you had enough money you could insulate yourself from crime. That's no longer the case. It's now dangerous to everyone.
Oh yea...that makes you an expert on demographics and NYC...dope

Oh yea...that makes you an expert on demographics and NYC...dope
My point...oh Clueless One...is that I know a great deal about New York City since I've been visiting the city since the mid 70's. I saw what it was like before Rudy G. I saw how much better it was after he cracked down on crime. I saw the decades of low crime before De Blasio's policies recreated conditions from way back then. I've seen how bad it's gotten since.

My question for you is a simple one. If you pretend to know about NYC...then how is it that you don't see how dangerous the city is right now?

Last edited:
My point...oh Clueless One...is that I know a great deal about New York City since I've been visiting the city since the mid 70's. I saw what it was like before Rudy G. I saw how much better it was after he cracked down on crime. I saw the decades of low crime before De Blasio's policies recreated conditions from way back then. I've seen how bad it's gotten since.

My question for you is a simple one. If you pretend to know about NYC...then how is it that you don't see how dangerous the city is right now?
So an occasional visitor is an expert on the city and the demographics of population shifts

Right. Fuck off or post links

And I have lived just outside the city my entire life and have worked IN the city off and on for most of my life

So yea...you don't know shit

A longer time period? Did you seriously just claim that? Explain your rationale, Lesh! How is that fewer people died under Trump when for the early part of the pandemic we didn't HAVE vaccines...we didn't HAVE enough ventilators...and we had a more virulent strain of Covid! We also had idiots like Andrew Cuomo putting Covid infected patients back into nursing homes! Donald Trump had to deal with ALL of that plus a Main Stream Media who did everything they could to paint HIM as the bad guy...and yet he managed to get those vaccines made...those ventilators built and those field hospitals erected! What the hell has Joe Biden done? He can't fix the supply chain problem. He couldn't provide enough testing materials. He totally dropped the ball on both the Delta and the Omicron variants...seeming not to know they'd be coming.

Joe Biden better at Covid than Donald Trump? That's a joke...
Joe Biden let the experts decide what to do about the pandemic from the very beginning, he didn't doubt them like trump did, or say that he knew better than they did. trump was a total buffoon when it came to the pandemic and that is why the United States leads the world in pandemic deaths.

So an occasional visitor is an expert on the city and the demographics of population shifts

Right. Fuck off or post links

And I have lived just outside the city my entire life and have worked IN the city off and on for most of my life

So yea...you don't know shit
You want me to post links on how often I've visited New York City? Amusing.

If you DO live in New York...then you DO know that it's broken. If you DO live in New York then you DO know that it's losing it's population and that demographic "shift" is real! I'm not quite sure why you'd want to deny that's happening but that's on you. You can't fix something until you admit that it's broken. Denying it's happened just makes you look foolish.

Joe Biden let the experts decide what to do about the pandemic from the very beginning, he didn't doubt them like trump did, or say that he knew better than they did. trump was a total buffoon when it came to the pandemic and that is why the United States leads the world in pandemic deaths.
Experts, Stann? Who? Anthony Fauci? That little publicity hound is the biggest idiot on the planet and Joe put him in charge of Covid because he opposed Trump. The United States leads the world in pandemic deaths BECAUSE of your so called experts! Total buffoon? That pretty much sums up two people...Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci!

You want me to post links on how often I've visited New York City? Amusing.

If you DO live in New York...then you DO know that it's broken. If you DO live in New York then you DO know that it's losing it's population and that demographic "shift" is real! I'm not quite sure why you'd want to deny that's happening but that's on you. You can't fix something until you admit that it's broken. Denying it's happened just makes you look foolish.
You're both idiots. Crime is getting worse everywhere. In Omaha Nebraska, which definitely has traditional hardline policing. Crimes, especially murders are up. I think people are just going crazy, and I'm hoping all the crazies kill each other off without too much collateral damage. I think drugs are driving it all. I just thought I live in a small town outside of Omaha. I used to visit the city all the time, now I'm lucky if I get there once a month. Some things are just for the better.

You're both idiots. Crime is getting worse everywhere. In Omaha Nebraska, which definitely has traditional hardline policing. Crimes, especially murders are up. I think people are just going crazy, and I'm hoping all the crazies kill each other off without too much collateral damage. I think drugs are driving it all. I just thought I live in a small town outside of Omaha. I used to visit the city all the time, now I'm lucky if I get there once a month. Some things are just for the better.
Not like New York, Stann. Omaha is NOTHING like New York at the moment. You're trying to rationalize the results of progressive policies on urban cities by saying it's happening everywhere and that's not reality and you know it.

And here's the thing. Respect for the order of law is something that can be squandered and once that happens it spreads like a virus. You think crime in Omaha is because of drugs? Think about it, Stann. It's because people in charge of things decided to do stupid things like open up the border and defund the Police. Actions like that have consequences and what you're seeing now in Omaha has leached there from Chicago...from New York City...from Los Angelos.

Last edited:
Not like New York, Stann. Omaha is NOTHING like New York at the moment. You're trying to rationalize the results of progressive policies on urban cities by saying it's happening everywhere and that's not reality and you know it.
I looked at the national statistics, from 1991 until 2015 violent crimes are going down it's reversed in 2018 and 2019 and by 2020 it was significantly increased. I don't care who's in charge of the police whether they're liberal or downright right wing hardcore. That doesn't seem to matter that every every place is getting worse. Something changed in society, respect and courtesy went out the window, insults and spontaneous violence took its place.

I looked at the national statistics, from 1991 until 2015 violent crimes are going down it's reversed in 2018 and 2019 and by 2020 it was significantly increased. I don't care who's in charge of the police whether they're liberal or downright right wing hardcore. That doesn't seem to matter that every every place is getting worse. Something changed in society, respect and courtesy went out the window, insults and spontaneous violence took its place.
It isn't spontaneous violence, Stann. It's happening because naive people have been making policy.
People that don't understand human nature. People that are clueless about what happens when you don't enforce the law because of "wokeness"...because of false narratives about "systemic racism"!

It isn't spontaneous violence, Stann. It's happening because naive people have been making policy.
People that don't understand human nature. People that are clueless about what happens when you don't enforce the law because of "wokeness"...because of false narratives about "systemic racism"!
All I know is all these bad changes started happening when trump started spouting his nonsense. I think he more than anyone else brought all the crazies out.

Forum List

Back