Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Getting COVID-19 is much riskier for your heart than vaccination

Health Updated on Jan 21, 2022 — Published on Jan 18, 2022
PBS.org

""The heart has played a central role in COVID-19 since the beginning. Cardiovascular conditions are among the highest risk factors for hospitalization. A significant number of patients hospitalized with SARS-CoV-2 infections have signs of heart damage, and many recover from infection with lasting cardiovascular injury./....

`

That article is totally and entirely wrong.
Covid has NEVER posed any risk to the heart at all, in any way.
The virus can not survive in the blood has absolutely no way to ever travel to any organ except through airways in the lungs and sinuses.

Anyone claiming any heart damage from covid is just lying.

But the mRNA of the vaccines can and does get into the blood stream, travel to the heart, and cause swelling from the immune system attacking the spike proteins the mRNA forces heart cells to grow.

PBS is not just "some website," not just some unknown fringe from scraping google, it's a highly credible source.
And it is the SAME opinion you would get from any Legitimate source. (scores more available)
Only YOUR ilk is in the anti-vaxxer Conspiracy realm.

You want to play science with me, come after me you voodoo Twot?
Think again.
`

I am far left and like PBS, it should be obvious that anyone claiming covid causes heart damage, is just lying.

Lots of covid infected are not aware, being asymptomatic, so are contaminating the blood banks.
Does anyone care?
The answer is no, because any nurse can easily tell you covid can NOT at all survive in blood.
Blood ph instantly kills covid.
Never has anyone gotten covid from tainted blood.
It can't happen.
So then the claim the blood supply within an individual was covid contaminated, has to be a lie.
It is absolutely impossible.

No, PBS is a website funded by the government. You might as well just quote me Jen Psaki's press releases and triumphantly proclaim, "So that PROVES it!"

For me to "play science" with you, you would have to first 1) have some science to offer beyond "I found something to cut and paste from the Internet", and 2) have the balls to stand firm and debate, instead of running and hiding to offer useless "You're just so stoopid because you don't agree with me" insults from the shadows.

I'm right here, Sparkles. Come dazzle me with your "science".
So you DISHONESTLY had to ignore my offer of numerous websites.
(there are NONE who would advise you Not to get the vaccine except extreme RW Conspiracy websites OR if you had some rare condition/ which precluded it.)
You FRAUD.
PBS is Individually and Corporately Funded as well, Including it's main Science program, Nova, by RW David Koch.

I would be glad to debate sciences.
In fact, when you finally made Two posts in the Sci section (after 54,000 posts/14 years) NEITHER of them was about science, only the Idiocy that "no one invited me."

If you want to be dazzled (or least should be) go look at My thread starts IN the Sci section you have (rightly) avoided for 14 Years and 54,000+ posts. You can't debate any of them.
Your last post I will destroy there later, was answered 1000 times by me in many threads.
I have tackled all the/your common Fallacies.
You might be interest in that you posted the most common of BS logic ones:::

You're a complete FRAUD, a KonspiracYst and Kweationist.
Science is not your thing.
Stick to Recipes and RW chirps.
`

Last edited:
I make up my own mind on issues, Playtime. I don't need a politician to do so for me. Trump's view of the vaccines doesn't match my own by the way which makes your post even more idiotic.

I'm simply pointing out that despite you on the left declaring how much more "intelligent" you are than the unwashed masses...whenever you run things...they turn to shit and need to be fixed. Growing up in Massachusetts I saw that same thing over and over. The voters elect a Democratic Governor. The State subsequently has fiscal issues and the voters elect a Republican to fix things. Rinse and repeat. Would you like to take a crack at explaining why that happens if you on the left are so dog gone intelligent? Hmmm?

I am far left and like PBS, it should be obvious that anyone claiming covid causes heart damage, is just lying.

Lots of covid infected are not aware, being asymptomatic, so are contaminating the blood banks.
Does anyone care?
The answer is no, because any nurse can easily tell you covid can NOT at all survive in blood.
Blood ph instantly kills covid.
Never has anyone gotten covid from tainted blood.
It can't happen.
So then the claim the blood supply within an individual was covid contaminated, has to be a lie.
It is absolutely impossible.
Cecilie1200 as well.
American Heart Association
Heart.org

"...As of late November 2021, officials had confirmed 1,071 reports nationwide of myocarditis or pericarditis following vaccination. Cases were more common in adolescent males and young adults. A recent study shows that most people under age 21 who developed myocarditis thought to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination had mild symptoms that improved quickly.
The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association urges all U.S. adults and children 5 and older to receive COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible to protect against severe illness from the coronavirus. Learn more here.
[.............]

Should I get the vaccine if I have a history of heart disease or stroke?​

Yes. People with cardiovascular risk factors, heart disease, and heart attack and stroke survivors should get vaccinated(link opens in new window) as soon as possible because they are at Much Greater Risk from the Virus Than they are from the Vaccine, according to leaders of the American Heart Association. The AHA urges people with medical conditions to discuss vaccination with their health care team.".."

Anyone else?
What a Freak show this board is.

`

Last edited:
So you DISHONESTLY had to ignore my offer of numerous websites.
(there are NONE who would advise you Not to get the vaccine except extreme RW Conspiracy websites OR if you had some rare condition/ which precluded it.)
You FRAUD.
PBS is Individually and Corporately Funded as well, Including it's main Science program, Nova, by RW David Koch.

I would be glad to debate sciences.
In fact, when you finally made Two posts in the Sci section (after 54,000 posts/14 years) NEITHER of them was about science, only the Idiocy that "no one invited me."

If you want to be dazzled (or least should be) go look at My thread starts IN the Sci section you have (rightly) avoided for 14 Years and 54,000+ posts. You can't debate any of them.
Your last post I will destroy there later, was answered 1000 times by me in many threads.
I have tackled all the/your common Fallacies.
You might be interest in that you posted the most common of BS logic ones:::

You're a complete FRAUD, a KonspiracYst and Kweationist.
Science is not your thing.
Stick to Recipes and RW chirps.
`

This seems to be a theme with you. "I HAVE WEBSITES. GO PROVE ME RIGHT FOR ME!" Do you ever have an actual thought of your own? Or do you just fill your head with nothing but, "Admiring this person will make me smart like he is!"?

There is nothing "dishonest" about saying, "Quoting a government-funded organization about how wonderful the government is does not constitute science." Contrary to your obvious belief, "dishonest" does not mean "a bad person who says things I don't like". If you want to disagree with me, you're going to have to do better than randomly throwing out words with no reference to their meaning in the hope that I'll be overwhelmed by your generic disapproval.

By the way, PBS receives 15% of its annual funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which in turn gets the money it gives to PBS from the federal government. It also receives government grants such as the Ready to Learn grant from the Department of Education. This makes the federal government the single largest contributor to PBS.

Oh, just a tip: "Fraud" is also not defined as "a bad person who says things I don't like." I have presented myself as nothing more or less than someone who views you with complete contempt for your intellectual capacity. Since I actually AM a person who views you with contempt for your intellectual capacity, there is no fraud involved. I've been completely accurate.

"Go read my post in this other thread and see how wonderful I am, because I say that's what happened!" is right up there with, "I have a link to do all my talking for me."

Also, I post where I choose to post. I am not obligated to post in any particular forum in order to "earn" the right to post there when I do choose to, and I CERTAINLY am not obligated to do any fucking thing because YOU demand it. Where I do and don't normally post has no bearing whatsoever on the accuracy of those things I do choose to post, and you can go fuck yourself with this strawman of "You've NEVER posted here, so that makes your posts invalid".

It will be fascinating to see you try to "destroy" anything, since your idea of debate is, "Go read these links." Sounds to me like you expect other people to "destroy" me on your behalf, so that you can pretend you did something.

A million people dead over 2.5 years of deliberately "flattening the curve" is a very low risk indeed.
Remember the population is over 330 million.
So that less than 0.3%.
The fuck you say.

That’s like saying the six million who died in the holocaust wasn’t so bad because it happened over the course of a number of years

Idiot sock puppet

The fuck you say.

That’s like saying the six million who died in the holocaust wasn’t so bad because it happened over the course of a number of years

Idiot sock puppet

50 million died from spanish flu in 1918-1920, population earth----1.7 billion
6 million people died from covid in 2020-2022, population earth-----8 billion.

Covid is nowhere near the lethality of spanish flu. Survivable rate at 99.7 for covid. Those are facts.

This seems to be a theme with you. "I HAVE WEBSITES. GO PROVE ME RIGHT FOR ME!" Do you ever have an actual thought of your own? Or do you just fill your head with nothing but, "Admiring this person will make me smart like he is!"?

There is nothing "dishonest" about saying, "Quoting a government-funded organization about how wonderful the government is does not constitute science." Contrary to your obvious belief, "dishonest" does not mean "a bad person who says things I don't like". If you want to disagree with me, you're going to have to do better than randomly throwing out words with no reference to their meaning in the hope that I'll be overwhelmed by your generic disapproval.

By the way, PBS receives 15% of its annual funding from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which in turn gets the money it gives to PBS from the federal government. It also receives government grants such as the Ready to Learn grant from the Department of Education. This makes the federal government the single largest contributor to PBS.

Oh, just a tip: "Fraud" is also not defined as "a bad person who says things I don't like." I have presented myself as nothing more or less than someone who views you with complete contempt for your intellectual capacity. Since I actually AM a person who views you with contempt for your intellectual capacity, there is no fraud involved. I've been completely accurate.

"Go read my post in this other thread and see how wonderful I am, because I say that's what happened!" is right up there with, "I have a link to do all my talking for me."

Also, I post where I choose to post. I am not obligated to post in any particular forum in order to "earn" the right to post there when I do choose to, and I CERTAINLY am not obligated to do any fucking thing because YOU demand it. Where I do and don't normally post has no bearing whatsoever on the accuracy of those things I do choose to post, and you can go fuck yourself with this strawman of "You've NEVER posted here, so that makes your posts invalid".

It will be fascinating to see you try to "destroy" anything, since your idea of debate is, "Go read these links." Sounds to me like you expect other people to "destroy" me on your behalf, so that you can pretend you did something.
You're welcome to make Baseless claims.
and so you do.. on everything you crazy Ale Wench.

However, when debate reaches impasse on mere opinion (Yes/No/Yes/No), real DEBATES as well as online ones go the links/expert sources.
I have posted Smithsonian Mag, PBS, and the American Heart Association.
You have posted YOU, you empty ConpiracYst clown... as you can't cite anything credible for your quackery.
In fact, you skipped over the American Heart Association completely. (A second source after you dissed PBS)

And yes I did introduce you to your fallacy in another section "God of the Gaps," as that's just an answer to another of the Nothing-but-fallacies you post.

You're a lunatic with no content just long posts resenting facts and those who present them. ie the twice ldiotic "Who invited you," as if someone had to invite me to post my positions on a Open Public message board!
You Nasty rag.

Yes you have a right to be a Kwazy Baseless Ranting psychotic, and I have the right to show why you are with excellent backing for my positions.

And of course No content above. No Contrary position backed or unbacked.. just the usual Resentment.
Now go check the propane tank before it blows up your trailer.
`

Last edited:
50 million died from spanish flu in 1918-1920, population earth----1.7 billion
6 million people died from covid in 2020-2022, population earth-----8 billion.

Covid is nowhere near the lethality of spanish flu. Survivable rate at 99.7 for covid. Those are facts.
In good part the toll is so 'low' because the technology and medical knowledge is much better now.
Masks, Vaccines, distancing, drugs, breathing apparatus, and many other Hospitalization techniques/treatments
We know what to do.

Also 'survival rate' is calculated how many survived our of how many got sick.
And that would be 500 Million got sick, 6 million/1.2% died.... a 98.8% survival rate
(and undercounted many places like China, Russia, India, Africa, etc)
`

Last edited:
In good part the toll is so 'low' because the technology and medical knowledge is much better now.
Masks, Vaccines, distancing, drugs, breathing apparatus, and many other Hospitalization techniques/treatments
We know what to do.

Also 'survival rate' is calculated how many survived our of how many got sick.
And that would be 500 Million got sick, 6 million/1.2% died.... a 98.8% survival rate
(and undercounted many places like China, Russia, India, Africa, etc)
`

Of course technology, antibiotics, sterile technique are better now but this covid virus is still nothing compared to the spanish flu. Whats most amazing is watching the masses just scared out of their minds over a virus with a survival rate at 99.7. Think what these people will do when a really lethal one comes along at a 30-70 percent kill ratio.

Of course technology, antibiotics, sterile technique are better now but this covid virus is still nothing compared to the spanish flu. Whats most amazing is watching the masses just scared out of their minds over a virus with a survival rate at 99.7. Think what these people will do when a really lethal one comes along at a 30-70 percent kill ratio.
82 Million Americans have gotten sick: 1 in 4.
10% or more get 'long COVID'.
I have a doctor friend whose never been the same since. Arrhythmia.
A worker from my building turned gray after a brutal 5 weeks of it. Another survived but he can't work any more.
For many Millions it was the worst sick they EVER got. Not the flu. Much Worse.
And you can hear that daily.
You do not want to get C19.
`

A worker from my building turned gray after a brutal 5 weeks of it. Another survived but he can't work any more.
`

I've had family, friends, coworkers who were sick. My uncle died from it. I also know four people who died from taking the injection. I was around family who were sick and helped them. Its way more than 82 million that were sick. Those were just accountable numbers. Tens of millions didn't even report being sick nor did they take tests.

`
Most not so much. And early treatment protocols would have stopped 90%

Long Covid. Will that be the new excuse for vaccines?

No early treatments, lungs turned tonhamburger meat from your own immune system, and scar tissue that will maybe kill you in a few years?? Is that your Long Covid?? For the cost of a Big Mac that could have been stopped.

Cecilie1200 as well.
American Heart Association
Heart.org

"...As of late November 2021, officials had confirmed 1,071 reports nationwide of myocarditis or pericarditis following vaccination. Cases were more common in adolescent males and young adults. A recent study shows that most people under age 21 who developed myocarditis thought to be linked to COVID-19 vaccination had mild symptoms that improved quickly.
The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association urges all U.S. adults and children 5 and older to receive COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible to protect against severe illness from the coronavirus. Learn more here.
[.............]

Should I get the vaccine if I have a history of heart disease or stroke?​

Yes. People with cardiovascular risk factors, heart disease, and heart attack and stroke survivors should get vaccinated(link opens in new window) as soon as possible because they are at Much Greater Risk from the Virus Than they are from the Vaccine, according to leaders of the American Heart Association. The AHA urges people with medical conditions to discuss vaccination with their health care team.".."

Anyone else?
What a Freak show this board is.

`

As usual, you are "proving" points to the voices in your head, and deluding yourself that I'm somehow responsible for whatever it was they said.

No wonder this board is a freak show, when freaks like you keep showing up.

You're welcome to make Baseless claims.
and so you do.. on everything you crazy Ale Wench.

However, when debate reaches impasse on mere opinion (Yes/No/Yes/No), real DEBATES as well as online ones go the links/expert sources.
I have posted Smithsonian Mag, PBS, and the American Heart Association.
You have posted YOU, you empty ConpiracYst clown... as you can't cite anything credible for your quackery.
In fact, you skipped over the American Heart Association completely. (A second source after you dissed PBS)

And yes I did introduce you to your fallacy in another section "God of the Gaps," as that's just an answer to another of the Nothing-but-fallacies you post.

You're a lunatic with no content just long posts resenting facts and those who present them. ie the twice ldiotic "Who invited you," as if someone had to invite me to post my positions on a Open Public message board!
You Nasty rag.

Yes you have a right to be a Kwazy Baseless Ranting psychotic, and I have the right to show why you are with excellent backing for my positions.

And of course No content above. No Contrary position backed or unbacked.. just the usual Resentment.
Now go check the propane tank before it blows up your trailer.
`

Which "baseless claims" did I make? That PBS's single largest contributor is the federal government? Or the fact that you're a mindless, drooling fanboy who thinks adoring people with PhDs is equivalent to actually knowing something?

"Your posts have no content" is just another way for cowards like you to say, "I didn't read it, because I'm illiterate and afraid I might hear something that makes me realize how ashamed to be myself I should be."

Which "baseless claims" did I make? That PBS's single largest contributor is the federal government? Or the fact that you're a mindless, drooling fanboy who thinks adoring people with PhDs is equivalent to actually knowing something?

"Your posts have no content" is just another way for cowards like you to say, "I didn't read it, because I'm illiterate and afraid I might hear something that makes me realize how ashamed to be myself I should be."
You make plenty of baseless claims about the topic, my sources, and that you don't make claims.
ie, Suggesting we can't trust PBS because they are part Govt funded IS a claim and you can't show is in any way true.
Your a conspiracYst Twot for one thing.
I backed the PBS link with the American Heart Assn Link you can't mention, and you got Porked again. (and didn't even get your usual $4).

And it's that was every few sentences you lying POS.
Everything you say is a lie, some about your last lie/post.
`
`

Getting COVID-19 is much riskier for your heart than vaccination

Health Updated on Jan 21, 2022 — Published on Jan 18, 2022
PBS.org

""The heart has played a central role in COVID-19 since the beginning. Cardiovascular conditions are among the highest risk factors for hospitalization. A significant number of patients hospitalized with SARS-CoV-2 infections have signs of heart damage, and many recover from infection with lasting cardiovascular injury./....

`

Even if we grant this is true, this is not the metric used for "safe and effective" treatments. The cure cannot be worse than the disease. In this case, since the cure does not even PREVENT the disease and does cause heart problems, notably in young people at little risk from Covid, the vaccines should not have been recommended for at least young people.

More and more people are coming around to this mindset. Another 6 months and it will be the new "common knowledge". Like lockdowns.

You make plenty of baseless claims about the topic, my sources, and that you don't make claims.
ie, Suggesting we can't trust PBS because they are part Govt funded IS a claim and you can't show is in any way true.
Your a conspiracYst Twot for one thing.
I backed the PBS link with the American Heart Assn Link you can't mention, and you got Porked again. (and didn't even get your usual $4).

And it's that was every few sentences you lying POS.
Everything you say is a lie, some about your last lie/post.
`
`
Up yours

Do a gain of function on your brain..............

Forum List

Back