Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

The thread title is an assumptive lie designed to make people defend that “they are not”
It’s a ploy that thinkers see through
No, her thread title is her tangible observation. The OP is a Trump loving conservative it’s why I love/hate her… but she is also honest and is calling it like she sees it. I agree that most Putin defenders I’ve seen are on the political Right and it baffles me.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Another Russian Bot or DemNazi Lying Tard.

Is this another pre-emptive strike to deflect from the fact Hunter and Joe Biden are being blackmailed by China and Russia?

How about Biden's latest Nukes for Oil Death Deal where he is colluding with Russia and Iran to give Iran Billions to buy Russian Weapons with, allow Russia to launder Oil and Gas through Iran, and allow Russia to engage in Billions of dollars in financial transactions with Iran with a sweet little loophole carved out, that will allow Russia to continue to help Iran build Nukes, refine Uranium, sell their oil and gas and Russia's oil and gas too, and allow Russia to continue to improve Iran's ICBMs so that they can annihilate Israel.

Joe even wants to give Billions of Dollars to Iran to pay for it all. He should be charged with Treason for what he is doing with Iran but so should Obama and John Kerry have been put on trial for the very same thing.

Last edited:
1647381543499.png

If ya' all are so worried about it join the French Foreign Legion.

I'm sure they have boots on the ground in the Ukraine by now.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No, her thread title is her tangible observation. The OP is a Trump loving conservative it’s why I love/hate her… but she is also honest and is calling it like she sees it. I agree that most Putin defenders I’ve seen are on the political Right and it baffles me.
Did you inherit Hunter Biden’s Crack pipe or get a free one from Joe?

You know Putin owns Biden, right?

There is real Russian Collusion, Iranian Collusion and Chinese Collusion with The Biden-Clinton-Obama Criminal Organization.

Hunter Biden’s laptop says so.

Last edited:

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

BETTER QUESTION: Why are you falling for the trap of being a sock puppet now for the war machine?

Why is questioning this war being conflated with "defending Putin?"

Why is the media passing the lie that Ukraine is totally innocent in this matter and that it has all been Russia?

Why is trying to objectively and openly analyze this stupid pointless war being treated much the same way as any discussion of the 2020 election or Covid: by attacking, silencing and de-platforming anyone just asking the obvious questions?

Why hasn't Biddum and NATO brought both Zelensky AND Putin together via Zoom to discuss the conflict and to hear both sides publicly and to try to diffuse the matter ending it rather than to keep trying to escalate it?

How many of you will be happy once Putin retaliates on the meddling west to hit us with an EMP or cyber-attack taking down our infrastructure too?

Will you be happy then?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Who?

Demonicrats are saying that Republicans are supporting Putin because Trump said Putin outsmarted Biden. And demonicrats don't like that Trump was right.

But that being said, a toilet bowl could outsmart Biden.

BTW, Zelinsky is a bad guy....He's the one who has been facilitating the corrupt money laundry, that has lined the pockets of Xiden, his worthless crack head son, the Clintons, Romney, Kerry, Piglosi, etcetera.

Dah, Comrade. You tell 'em. At least you don't have to worry about the banning of the Russian Vodka where you are at.

Example?

Zelensky and the Ukraine are a cesspool of corruption. While Putin maybe worse because Russia is so much more powerful, it doesn’t make Zelensky a hero or the Ukrainian government a “democracy”.

I also will not side with the same people that have been attacking us, shutting down our businesses, getting us fired from our jobs, and calling us racists and bigots for the last umpteen years. These people have made it clear they want to destroy America, and have never once demonstrated that they care about freedoms or real democracy. So no, I am not playing their game.

Besides, what does waiving a Ukrainian flag around on Social Media actually do to help Ukrainians? It’s lame virtue signaling.

Most of them are lucid enough to avoid outright cheerleading for him, but it's clear they'd like an American version of Putin here.
Yes we must all think the same, as long as our thinking aligns with the corrupt establishment. Right?

McCarthyism is here again and you’re happy about it.

War does this every time, yet dumb Americans can’t see it.

Example?

Zelensky and the Ukraine are a cesspool of corruption. While Putin maybe worse because Russia is so much more powerful, it doesn’t make Zelensky a hero or the Ukrainian government a “democracy”.

I also will not side with the same people that have been attacking us, shutting down our businesses, getting us fired from our jobs, and calling us racists and bigots for the last umpteen years. These people have made it clear they want to destroy America, and have never once demonstrated that they care about freedoms or real democracy. So no, I am not playing their game.

Besides, what does waiving a Ukrainian flag around on Social Media actually do to help Ukrainians? It’s lame virtue signaling.
1647382515460.png

Has there been a massive surge of progressive Democratic military enlistments in the last month?

A true indicator of how much they support their neocon attitudes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back